User Tag List

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 112

Thread: Abortion...How Do You Feel?

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    ^^that is a good point but you must also look at the other side of the coin

What about the people (and they do exist) that use abortion simply as another condom, which they don't use because they don't like the feeling of them? So instead of protecting themself, whenever they get pregnant they just run to the doctor and kill the baby, and in the story you gave, adoption is an option in the case of rape.

Battle Record
    52-21
    Abortion is fuckin MURDER YO, PERIOD! IT's TAKIN A LIFE! stfu

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Arohanui :)
    Um, personally, I don't really think men deserve to have a say in the matter - after all half the time we get abortions because of you fucking off once you find out that we are pregnant and you are not willing to face the consequences! Grrrrrrr! lol

But seriously - I think abortion needs to be legal, because no matter what you or I or anyone else thinks, people are always going to want them - and if they are illegal then you get people performing their own "home" abortions which are not very nice at all - these tend to end if a lot of bleeding and yucky infection

As for my own personal opinion - abortion should only be used as an absolute LAST resort - fine if you have been rapped by someone.......but if you are just using it as another form of birth control, then that is not right.......If your prepared to have sex, whether your a boy or a girl, man or woman, you must be willing to face all the consequences - both of you......you potentially risk getting someone/yourself pregnant everytime you have sex...so, if you are not prepared to deal with the full consequences of your actions, then I suggest you should refrain from having sex until you are responsible enough to deal with it like a real man/woman........that is all

Battle Record
    4-1
    Awards LLL HOF
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunman tha Great
    ^^that is a good point but you must also look at the other side of the coin

What about the people (and they do exist) that use abortion simply as another condom, which they don't use because they don't like the feeling of them? So instead of protecting themself, whenever they get pregnant they just run to the doctor and kill the baby, and in the story you gave, adoption is an option in the case of rape.

First, I'll defend my post, by you mentioning adoption.

You get raped, get pregnant, and for NINE months, almost a year, you get bigger, you have to see doctors, you eat alot, you need more care from other people... while you are carring around a child thats been made from a horrible crime. You arent going to want to walk around with this, I mean, get real now. You also put yourself at risk, everytime you have a baby. Pregnant woman arent garunteed survival, after giving birth. Would you take all these risk, just to have a rapist baby? Thought not.

Now for the rest of you saying abortion is murder...well, I should start by saying, I'm probably having this conversation with a bunch of young kids/teens, but you need to realize, you can get an abortion BEFORE a human life is fully developed inside a belly. Its not like a girl gets pregnant, and automatically a baby is formed... it takes a few months, so you have the choice of getting an abortion before any 'life' is formed.

So for all of you saying abortion is bad, youre just being one sided faggots, to put it bluntly. Again, I'm sure alot of you are young, and havent ever encountered SERIOUS relationships, even if you think you have, but ask yourself this...

---Your girl gets raped, and gets pregnant. Are you going to encourage her to have the baby? or go get an abortion in the pre-develomental stages? Exactly.

And what if you are young, and stupid, and you have sex without a condom, or the condom breaks, and you get a young girl pregnant, who OBVIOUSLY isnt fitting to have a child, and raise it. You need to get an abortion, rather than automatically birthing a child into a poverty filled life.

Abortion is a very, very, good thing. So, again... STFU.

^And dont worry, if I get that smiley pregnant, I'll get an e-abortion.
    You really think ur tough... come 'n try me man
    I’ll get a hiccup that isn’t spasms of the diaphragm

Arohanui :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayembee
    And what if you are young, and stupid, and you have sex without a condom, or the condom breaks, and you get a young girl pregnant, who OBVIOUSLY isnt fitting to have a child, and raise it. You need to get an abortion, rather than automatically birthing a child into a poverty filled life.

people in this situation shouldnt be having sex.....abortion isnt there as an option for stupid idiots who cant control their hormones.

I agree with pretty much everything else you said though

Battle Record
    4-1
    Awards LLL HOF
    I agree that they shouldnt be partaking in these actions, but criminals shouldnt be criminals, drug dealers shouldnt be drug dealers, and so forth, but there still are these types of people. Thats just something that never going to change. Feel me? (No really, please, feel me ) But, hate it or love it, abortion is there for these retards, and its a good thing, for the simple fact, it will save all three lives. It takes alot to just live on your own and try and manage a income/school/whatever else you are trying to do, much less supporting a baby. So, yea, I agree that they shouldnt be having sex, but you have to look at situations from EVERY aspect, and realize that abortion is a good thing, in most of its situations, if not all.

Battle Record
    4-1
    Awards LLL HOF
    ANNDD...

another thing about young kids getting pregnant. Think about a young girl, still in highschool having a baby, and having to give up her WHOLE future to stay at home and tend to her babies needs. Its going to ruin her lifes full potential, becasue she is FAR to young to have a kid, and this will have a chain reaction, already putting this helpless baby into a certain life of poverty. (Unless you have rich parents that are willing to take a baby in.) Im MORE for abortion, than adoption too... but thats an entirely differnt topic.

Enter At Your Own Risk Devastate Mindz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-0
    Abortion is a good thing, whether ya'll realize it or not. Think if you grew up, had a daughter, shes going or leaving somewhere, gets rape, gets pregnant... would you wanna have that child, and everytime you look at your own kid, your haunted by those aweful memories of rape?

Thought so, no stfu.
    I agree with that but under almost any other situation unless it poses a threat to the mother because of health complications that could kill the mother or child or both, then I disagree. There is nothing wrong with adoption. Nothing at all.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Originally Posted by Le Marv.
    no one cares about your votes

Front Lines isn't real you faggot, get over it.

Battle Record
    4-1
    Awards LLL HOF
    Quote Originally Posted by ..Fuggin Aye..
    I agree with that but under almost any other situation unless it poses a threat to the mother because of health complications that could kill the mother or child or both, then I disagree. There is nothing wrong with adoption. Nothing at all.

You, I'm guessing, arent an adopted child, and if you are... well, anyway, I have had friends in my past who have been adopted, and trust me, it isnt a life I would wish upon anyone. Adoption centers dont give a fuck about the kids, all they see is money walking around in the form of a young child. They beat, abuse, and mentally put down kids. Imagine going home to home, never knowing that there is something called a 'mommy' or 'daddy', just thinking you came from a litter, and then one day hearing, yea, your birth giver didnt love you, or your mom was really raped, so your father was a criminal, so they didnt love you and just through you away for someone else to tend to. Trust me, adoption scars people for life.

Battle Record
    2-0
    You, I'm guessing, arent an adopted child, and if you are... well, anyway, I have had friends in my past who have been adopted, and trust me, it isnt a life I would wish upon anyone. Adoption centers dont give a fuck about the kids, all they see is money walking around in the form of a young child. They beat, abuse, and mentally put down kids. Imagine going home to home, never knowing that there is something called a 'mommy' or 'daddy', just thinking you came from a litter, and then one day hearing, yea, your birth giver didnt love you, or your mom was really raped, so your father was a criminal, so they didnt love you and just through you away for someone else to tend to. Trust me, adoption scars people for life.
    Well ask them would they rather be aborted now. If its so bad suicide is always an option. Theres plenty of aborted kids of mothers who were NOT raped that I'm sure would loved to have lived life in their place.

Battle Record
    4-1
    Awards LLL HOF
    But if they never knew of life, and all of its meaning, how could they miss anything?

Battle Record
    2-0
    But if they never knew of life, and all of its meaning, how could they miss anything?
    Seeing as how they were denied that right.....Guess we'll never know NOW, will we?

Battle Record
    4-1
    Awards LLL HOF
    lol. word. Another way I look at it to, though. Growing up, I've always been told, and believed everything that happens, happens for a reason, whether its clear at that moment, or in the future. Maybe abortion is just Gods way of keeping the world from over populating. So, still, as long as a baby is in its early early stages, and you get an abortion, I see absolutely nothing wrong with it...maybe if your like 8 months pregnant, and then you decide to get an abortion, thats fucked up, but other than that, it's everyones own personal opinion. You never know what kinda shoes 'this' person is wearing, so you really cant be judgemental.

I know, personally, I wouldnt wanna be born, then put up for adoption, then once I'm older, and my 'parents' decide to tell me my history, go on living with the questions of, 'why didnt my real parents raise me'.

Quote Originally Posted by thuganomicz
    i think abortion is sad jo becuzz killin an unborn baby is sayin God made a mistake on that child jo..............if God didnt want the baby to exist he would have never put it in the gurl's stomach.................you just saying God made a mistake i dont care if you 15 or sumshit having a child........who knowz that child might have the cure to cancer or the key to change the mothafuckin world jo......shiiiiiiiiiiiit
    I feel the same way....he sums it up..

Battle Record
    4-1
    Awards LLL HOF
    But God doesnt put babies in stomachs. Sperm does. *smh*