User Tag List

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 112

Thread: Abortion...How Do You Feel?

You've Earned a Custom Title! HallowedBeMyName's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1
    Quote Originally Posted by EagleSon
    I think it could be done cheaper simply by beating the womens stomache with a bat.
    It's happened. He was thrown in jail.

Oh wait, you were joking, weren't you?
    Dig. That. Shit.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Being smarter than you look is always better than looking smarter than you are.

Please vote. It goes towards the embetterment of RapBattles' future.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

DON FUCKING JOHNSON! FriendlyAlbanian's Avatar
    madonna momma, body bottle ya finah finah, toma cloma, clomb behind vagina, then i hymen grind ha
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Quote Originally Posted by HallowedBeMyName
    It's happened. He was thrown in jail.

Oh wait, you were joking, weren't you?
    Half, half. Theres always stories here of some Albanian girl fucking someone there Dad doesn't want them fucking, so said Dad beats the shit out of said girl until she miscarriages.
    [YOUTUBE]VrNoDUblAtE[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    1-0
    Quote Originally Posted by EagleSon
    I think it could be done cheaper simply by beating the womens stomache with a bat.
    You should have seen my "suspension-winning abortion assignment". I got in trouble because when we were assigned homework to learn about 3 different methods of abortio, I came with the Slinky method (push her down the stairs), Impact method (beat her stomach up), and Swimming Lessons method (drinking the baby to death).

The Admininstration was not pleased. I drew diagrams and everything for the class.
    WaxFondlers
    Vis-Life!

Originally Posted by Dukabej
    DONT FUCK WITH THE A-Z-N MOTHA FUCKA!
    Oreganic

DON FUCKING JOHNSON! FriendlyAlbanian's Avatar
    madonna momma, body bottle ya finah finah, toma cloma, clomb behind vagina, then i hymen grind ha
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomadic
    You should have seen my "suspension-winning abortion assignment". I got in trouble because when we were assigned homework to learn about 3 different methods of abortio, I came with the Slinky method (push her down the stairs), Impact method (beat her stomach up), and Swimming Lessons method (drinking the baby to death).

The Admininstration was not pleased. I drew diagrams and everything for the class.
    ROFL, that owns.
    [YOUTUBE]VrNoDUblAtE[/YOUTUBE]

― Crook
    The Admininstration was not pleased. I drew diagrams and everything for the class.[/QUOTE]

Diagrams? EWWWWWWw

Banned
    Battle Record
    9-5
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by EagleSon

thats sum sick shit jo i hope that shit happens to ya when ya bitchez get pregnant n shit

NYC, Up the Block, around the corner & Down the Street. From where Pimps, Hustas & the Drug Lords meet.
    Battle Record
    3-2
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyrisic
    well heres the thing that no one considers...if you make it ok if the girl gets raped...then all of a sudden, all these pregnant teens will claim they were raped just to get the abortion...and since a girls word is pretty much final in that matter, we'll be sending guys to jail just because the rubber broke...so that isnt really an option...parents will make their daughters say that shit to get "revenge" on the bastard who knocked their daughter up...it will just fuck things up...

Cops aren't stupid(unless there from some backneck town)

They'd find out the truth from Differing stories of differant parties like the girls friends, School students & the People on the boys side.

It's not that hard to find out if someone is lieing.. & if the parents lie.. the go to Jail.

Simpleness.
    ...Mģ...
    >ģ<M.urderous M.ic M.ercinaries >ģ<

--------------------------------------------------

Enter the ION REALMS OF METATRON

THE HONEST BATTLE VOTE KING

Battle Record
    1-0
    Quote Originally Posted by thuganomicz

thats sum sick shit jo i hope that shit happens to ya when ya bitchez get pregnant n shit
    lol.
    WaxFondlers
    Vis-Life!

Originally Posted by Dukabej
    DONT FUCK WITH THE A-Z-N MOTHA FUCKA!
    Oreganic

.Spitualistic.
    Battle Record
    33-13
    Quote Originally Posted by ― Crook
    We had this discussion in my ethics class last Tuesday night...How do u feel about abortion? For or Against

Most people who are for abortion SAY........

1) that it is the mothers decision
    2) that abortion is good for pregnacy's forced by rape
    ect.............

Most people who are against abortion SAY........

1) innocent killing
    2) immoraly wrong

me myself personally, I'm sorta inbetween in a way i unno just seems that certain situations give me certain feelings on this i dunno.

A good point was brought up though...what about pregnancys that would cause harm to the mother? By the mother having an abortion, could this be considered the same thing as self defense?
    yeah homie i can relate to what u mean, im stuck in between a rock and a hard place w/ this decision.........

sayword.
    Battle Record
    4-0
    theres a right and a wong time to do it if you get rapped is a reason if yu were fucking on prom night is no excuse
    Just Dope.

aemeth
    The problem is the girl gettin' to where she has to choose..

aemeth
    ..there are a few exceptions of course, like rape..

Aim for tha head/ when u say im gon getem nigga//Aim for tha head/ when u say im gon getem nigga//Aim for tha head/ when u say im gon getem nigga//cass lit they ass just to let them know u aint playin witem
    Battle Record
    14-9
    i feel that this is bad cuz is killin someone who hasnt even been borned yet man that is horrorfying i dont like it

or Logic for short Logic Speaks's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-0
    I was supposed to be aborted so it's a realllllllllly sensitive subject for me to put input into. But basically I think a lot of people who have abortions are stupid as fuck because you can always put the child up for adoption (and apparently the family that adopts the child pays you like over 20 G's anyways) and especially here in Cali, you can drop your babies at a hospital anonymously. Rape victim's should be able to but overall there are a shitload of alternatives.

Po'Ethics
    Battle Record
    6-4
    Imagine a girl leaving behind her only child though and never seeing it again... It's not easy as running in chucking it on the counter and walking out. Abortion is a hard thing to work out... Whether it's right or wrong that is. There's thousands of arguments for each side... I'm still undecided. I think it varies from situation to situation. I don't think you can say whether abortion is good or not over such a broad area...
    Po'Ethics Lives