User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 112

Thread: Abortion...How Do You Feel?

½ Crook

Abortion...How Do You Feel?

We had this discussion in my ethics class last Tuesday night...How do u feel about abortion? For or Against

Most people who are for abortion SAY........

1) that it is the mothers decision
    2) that abortion is good for pregnacy's forced by rape
    ect.............

Most people who are against abortion SAY........

1) innocent killing
    2) immoraly wrong

me myself personally, I'm sorta inbetween in a way i unno just seems that certain situations give me certain feelings on this i dunno.

A good point was brought up though...what about pregnancys that would cause harm to the mother? By the mother having an abortion, could this be considered the same thing as self defense?

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF
    I'm a guy...the way i see it is, it has absolutely nothing to do with what i think or want...its the womans body, the baby is inside her...its completely her decision...personally i'm against it...but for life in general, i'm pro-choice for everything..people should decide for themselves, not be decided for...
    The Last Level

NYC, Up the Block, around the corner & Down the Street. From where Pimps, Hustas & the Drug Lords meet.
    Battle Record
    3-2
    Yeah I'm also in between... I think it should be regulated so that kids aren't going getting 13 abortions just cause they don't use condoms & shit.. But the rape thing is real & there should definitly be a clause for raped women to be allowed to get one.

But yeah.. I do feel that abortion is a bit overused & taken advantage of.
    ...M³...
    >³<M.urderous M.ic M.ercinaries >³<

--------------------------------------------------

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Enter the ION REALMS OF METATRON

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

THE HONEST BATTLE VOTE KING

phillys phinest
    heres where i am. i believe that abortion is a murder of an innocent child. but, if this child was concieved by rape, the mother should have the right to abort because she made no mistakes. if the birth will cuase harm to the woman, and the doctor says this, she shud be able to abort. the only iffy situation iss if the family cannot financially support a child. i think that probably if they cudnt then they shud give birth n put up for adoption... im interested to see what adies in here have to say

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF
    well heres the thing that no one considers...if you make it ok if the girl gets raped...then all of a sudden, all these pregnant teens will claim they were raped just to get the abortion...and since a girls word is pretty much final in that matter, we'll be sending guys to jail just because the rubber broke...so that isnt really an option...parents will make their daughters say that shit to get "revenge" on the bastard who knocked their daughter up...it will just fuck things up...
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins
    i think woman should be able to do what they feel because as they said the baby is growing in the women. I myself would feel very hurt however if my girlfriend had an abortion without talking it over with me, being as we both made the baby that is growing inside of her so I dont believe it is something woman should decide without talking with everyone involved,namely the father, even though they ultimatly make the decision
    Why didn't y'all delete my ugly ass sig while I was gone?

DON FUCKING JOHNSON! FriendlyAlbanian's Avatar
    madonna momma, body bottle ya finah finah, toma cloma, clomb behind vagina, then i hymen grind ha
    Battle Record
    1-0
    I think it could be done cheaper simply by beating the womens stomache with a bat.
    [YOUTUBE]VrNoDUblAtE[/YOUTUBE]

Free, As A Bird
    ..How did you know my name was Abortion!

Anywho, Im great thanx..

..Yourself?
    ArcBiggEZ

Heavyweight Penis Crew

phillys phinest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyrisic
    well heres the thing that no one considers...if you make it ok if the girl gets raped...then all of a sudden, all these pregnant teens will claim they were raped just to get the abortion...and since a girls word is pretty much final in that matter, we'll be sending guys to jail just because the rubber broke...so that isnt really an option...parents will make their daughters say that shit to get "revenge" on the bastard who knocked their daughter up...it will just fuck things up...

great point i never thought of. it is still hard to make it ok because there are a lot of ppl gettin raped so its not fair for them... tough stuff

phillys phinest
    Quote Originally Posted by EagleSon
    I think it could be done cheaper simply by beating the womens stomache with a bat.
    and it wud also be better if senseless people like u were thrown into a large pit with each other and killed

Battle Record
    2-0
    ^lol. i think its both ppl's decision the guy and gurl cuz its both they kid the same, it aint more the womans kid or nuttin. but i think ppl should be able 2 decide on they own
    Artistic Visions
    Written Voices

Live, Love, Burn, Die
    Battle Record
    2-5
    I'm not 4 abortion. I am a female. But anyway I think if you have sex and don't use a rubber thats ur problem. With everything you do their is a consequence. It is killing a innocent child. Like the billboards ssay 10 minutes to have it...A life time to regret it.

DON FUCKING JOHNSON! FriendlyAlbanian's Avatar
    madonna momma, body bottle ya finah finah, toma cloma, clomb behind vagina, then i hymen grind ha
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Quote Originally Posted by phillys phinest
    and it wud also be better if senseless people like u were thrown into a large pit with each other and killed
    That would be hard to do, seeing as "senseless people lik me" are the ones who can kick your little pacifist hippy asses.
    [YOUTUBE]VrNoDUblAtE[/YOUTUBE]

Banned
    Battle Record
    9-5
    i think abortion is sad jo becuzz killin an unborn baby is sayin God made a mistake on that child jo..............if God didnt want the baby to exist he would have never put it in the gurl's stomach.................you just saying God made a mistake i dont care if you 15 or sumshit having a child........who knowz that child might have the cure to cancer or the key to change the mothafuckin world jo......shiiiiiiiiiiiit

The Chrysosome
    The controversy about abortion shouldn't be about the motha dog, it should be about the unborn child. If she do get an abortion, that baby loses the potential to become a great person, do great things and touch lives, yknow? But if she don't that means it's most likely either givin up the baby for adoption, in which case the child suffers a life without ever knowin who they real parents are, or they stick with it and take care of the baby, in which case the child grows up poverty-stricken and misses out on the potential benefits of bein raised in a proper home. Me, I'm kinda on the fence on the issue so I just leave it alone. I hope it never gets to the point where I gotta make that kinda decision, cuz damn.