User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 53

Thread: a ?? about the Surpremejays.com

aemeth
    LoL, nah yall gotta buy the shoes, i cant give no discounts (especially of $30) just for kicks (npi), i can give discounts if you buy in bulk tho..

But since I am new to this site, I am giving away some free shoes for a lil while..
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...88#post2262088

Battle Record
    9-6
    ^if your giving away free shoes send me some AF1's and PM me and i'll give you my address.
    "ya i see you nigguhs mean muggin on poarches, unload that clip and watch em scatter like roaches"
    ima foo wit it! girl gimme dat pussy i kno wut to do wit it!

I AINT NO BITCH!

aemeth
    LoL..no that was just my clever little ploy to get people to read my notebook

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    I want those Lo Top Lebrons they look hott as fuck

Battle Record
    9-6
    Quote Originally Posted by aemeth
    LoL..no that was just my clever little ploy to get people to read my notebook

ok, well since your doing that....
    i aint reading shit
    "ya i see you nigguhs mean muggin on poarches, unload that clip and watch em scatter like roaches"
    ima foo wit it! girl gimme dat pussy i kno wut to do wit it!

I AINT NO BITCH!

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    sites the real deal man, trust me, I wouldn't have recomended them otherwise for a sponser spot on here. you can trust it man...

[YOUTUBE]Av7yOXafS40?hd=1[/YOUTUBE]
    "World Class War" Official Music Video
    We can use all the views we can get, please support the Father/Daughter movement in hip hop. Do us a favor and post on your Facebook walls and such. Thank you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Drfunk1986
    I know the owner. No they're not real. They're "AAA" meaning they're basically the same as the authentics but not quite.

You've Earned a Custom Title! 'Young Cell''s Avatar
    Rat ass nigga yourz a animal,youz a mufukin animal..llSnake ass nigga youz an animal, youz a mufukin' animal..llPig ass nigga yourz an animal,yourz a mufukin animal.lBitch ass nigga you aint no animal..llIma show these mufucka's how to handle you..ll
    Battle Record
    7-6
    Quote Originally Posted by FriendlyAlbanian
    LMAO at all you homosexuals creaming yourselves over a pair of fuckin' shoes.

man wtf are you the damn herbish bitch i know everytime i see you post its lame shit damn chill the fuck out wit that shit

Rat ass nigga yourz a animal,youz a mufukin animal..llSnake ass nigga youz an animal, youz a mufukin' animal..llPig ass nigga yourz an animal,yourz a mufukin animal.lBitch ass nigga you aint no animal..llIma show these mufucka's how to handle you..ll
    Battle Record
    7-6
    Quote Originally Posted by Kritikal Damage
    I want those Lo Top Lebrons they look hott as fuck

hell no im getting those bapesta blk/grey/wht shits but those labrons low top shits are not nice

DON FUCKING JOHNSON! FriendlyAlbanian's Avatar
    madonna momma, body bottle ya finah finah, toma cloma, clomb behind vagina, then i hymen grind ha
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Quote Originally Posted by Young Cell
    man wtf are you the damn herbish bitch i know everytime i see you post its lame shit damn chill the fuck out wit that shit
    Yeah, everytime I see you post its lame homosexual shit. You can defend your homosexuality by calling me an "herbish bitch", but you don't fool anyone. Go masturbate to Liberachi you fucking queer.
    [YOUTUBE]VrNoDUblAtE[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    7-6
    lol funny guy?? YES you are

beyond dope.
    Battle Record
    50-27
    rip off bitches !

o.O

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    - Artificial Intelligence

DON FUCKING JOHNSON! FriendlyAlbanian's Avatar
    madonna momma, body bottle ya finah finah, toma cloma, clomb behind vagina, then i hymen grind ha
    Battle Record
    1-0
    I don't know just who the fuck you think you are, but I want to tell you something, WHOEVER the fuck you are, you are WORTHLESS.
    [YOUTUBE]VrNoDUblAtE[/YOUTUBE]

anyone wanna battle set up quick an lets do it up if anyone has skill prove it

beyond dope.
    Battle Record
    50-27
    *grabs popcorn & soda*

BITCHFIGHT!!!

*enjoys*

- Artificial Intelligence