User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 53

Thread: a ?? about the Surpremejays.com

You've Earned a Custom Title! 'Young Cell''s Avatar
    Rat ass nigga yourz a animal,youz a mufukin animal..llSnake ass nigga youz an animal, youz a mufukin' animal..llPig ass nigga yourz an animal,yourz a mufukin animal.lBitch ass nigga you aint no animal..llIma show these mufucka's how to handle you..ll
    Battle Record
    7-6

a ?? about the Surpremejays.com

ima send a money order to them to cop some Jays this frieday does anyone know if there lagit...will they send your shit cause i dont want to send 89.95 an they dont send my shit man so cause someone answer this for me

The moeny order slip...read the bottom an tell me is all i got to do it send the money order wit this printed out an i get my shoes???

http://www.supremejays.com/

Battle Record
    7-1
    fuck supreme jays

they only got sizes up to 12, a nigga wear size 14

Rat ass nigga yourz a animal,youz a mufukin animal..llSnake ass nigga youz an animal, youz a mufukin' animal..llPig ass nigga yourz an animal,yourz a mufukin animal.lBitch ass nigga you aint no animal..llIma show these mufucka's how to handle you..ll
    Battle Record
    7-6
    oh i wear a 10 but do they really send your shit or they try to take your moeny homie

Battle Record
    7-1
    i dont know, send opey or chrit a pm asking them that shit, there the ones who got the sponsers

Battle Record
    7-6
    word ill do that shit right now

Battle Record
    33-54
    i wont them Money AF1's
    .. im back

Battle Record
    7-6
    do they really send them to you when you send your money or do they take your shit

Given Light.
    Battle Record
    3-12
    If they do, sue.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    7-6
    word thats tru homie do you get recites or something to prove that you sent the money order off???

GuyWithNoName
    After checking the site, I realised that they call themselves "The hip hop capitol of the world" in their banner, I can't check if they have any certificates, and there is no padlock in the corner of the window, so there's no way of me telling if they are safe or not.

Doesn't sound very proffessional to me.

-PhantastiK-
    The owner of the site Aemeth, is my "Online" Homey, I been rappin wit dude for 3 years, he's legit. Good site, I was the admin of his forum before it crashed.. Its all good mayne..He will make sure it gets to you.
    If you want his SN holla at me via PM

phant..

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion
    The site is legit man
    AI

-PhantastiK-
    After checking the site, I realised that they call themselves "The hip hop capitol of the world" in their banner, I can't check if they have any certificates, and there is no padlock in the corner of the window, so there's no way of me telling if they are safe or not.

Doesn't sound very proffessional to me.

Are you dumb?
    Capitol, as in capitol city, capitol of the net.

That's how you spell it.

phant..

aemeth
    Yo this aemeth, site is legit..I wouldn't set up a whole site to scam, too much work and waay too much risk..for yall who know about paypal and what not, I am verified with 135 ratings, and a soon to be ebay powerseller..its all safe..

N ill be droppin' a piece here soon, don't miss it

Battle Record
    30-9
    man they wont fuck with your money... they send you your shoes... the only thing im concerned aout is if those are even real jordans or af1s...