User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Questions

Questions

Hi there I've been practising rapping onto beats and I reckon my flow is good all my syllables are steady and shit freestyling really helped me. I have lots of pauses though when I rap but thats just cuz I'm still releativly new and for me to catch some breath. I was thinkin if some guy would be able to listen to my thing and tell em what you think and how I can become beter. Anyways I'm still practising on a laptop and I was wondering two years from now when I buy a proper setup how much better would raps sound using say a Rode-Nt1A to using crap microphone. Also does it matter if your flow is real good but people can't understand what you're saying cuz when I spit the flows good but the words are too different.
    Last edited by supersizefries; April 5th, 2005 at 07:18 AM

young ryda
    if people cant understand wat ur sayin it will sound like giberish to the mand they wont like it and i use a crappy ass mic and it sounds really good on a computer and ok on a laptop but if u want i'll listen to ur shit pm me and i'll give u my aim and u can send me some of ya shit

I don't have aim do you have an email

young ryda

Battle Record
    16-3
    Umm dude of course people have to understand what you're saying... most people don't listen to shit they don't get

post some shit in the audio section if you want feedback on your skills