User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 61

Thread: !!!!!2Pac alive!!!!!!!

doesnotexist
    lmao!! @ Shakur had been in hiding in the Columbian city of Cali under the assumed name of Jamal Millwood.

Free
    Battle Record
    7-1
    Why can't people just let him rest in peace?

lmao nice one reflect.And that pic of tupac has to be real fake.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I hold rymes like an ATM
    Nigga what I need a jet for//Caz my wing spand cant get rid of more birds then a pet store
    Battle Record
    8-11
    If tupac is so called alive...Then let him come on Tv and say hes alive...no written shit or some dumbass cut in paste shit on a news paper...give him a fucken interview

Catch Me I'm Ballinnnn' juelz vargas's Avatar
    Battle Record
    5-2
    the best rapper to ever spit is dead so stop thinkin he alive so..... chill out bitches

Battle Record
    0-3
    it is possible yall before he died we was getting a ton of death threats and he set it up perfict with his reserection album, we will see in the near future i hope....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    IllinoisVSUNC

Battle Record
    0-3
    yall are dumb as hell if you read the bottem of the page it says youve got april foold tupac is dead dumb asses

IllinoisVSUNC

o lol...... and dont call us a dumbass...

Drfunk1986
    oh my fuckin god. This dude is fuckin dead. That is just an earlier picture taken of him in his younger days, an they did that shit on photoshop. It's so fuckin easy to do that. Second, the angel at which the mobb rush is going isn't accurate to what direction he's looking in. It's so fuckin fake. Yall that believe that shit is dumb. Go look at his coranary pictures, maybe thatll knock sum sense into ya.

yellow
    nah, that shit is real. He like, used to appear in my hood. And that motherfucker like followed me everywhere I used to go. We wouldn't talk or nothing, but I knew it was him. Sometimes he'd be hanging out in my apartment complex, other times i'd see him sitting against some building like a junky. I could see it in his eyes. He was a really smart, strong motherfucker, he faked his death. He's was recently arrested in the New York City Docs. You'll don't have to believe me, cause I haven't even seen him lately my self.

.Spitualistic.
    Battle Record
    33-13
    Quote Originally Posted by lyrically_insane
    i dunno if its true but there was this thing on CNN talkin about 2Pac being alive!!..humm lemme give ya'll tha link!!!

http://www.cnnonline.co.nr/tupac.htm

AYO HOMIE YA LINK DONT WORK.....

.Spitualistic.
    Battle Record
    33-13
    Quote Originally Posted by yellow
    nah, that shit is real. He like, used to appear in my hood. And that motherfucker like followed me everywhere I used to go. We wouldn't talk or nothing, but I knew it was him. Sometimes he'd be hanging out in my apartment complex, other times i'd see him sitting against some building like a junky. I could see it in his eyes. He was a really smart, strong motherfucker, he faked his death. He's was recently arrested in the New York City Docs. You'll don't have to believe me, cause I haven't even seen him lately my self.

^^^^^YO-----THIS-------SHIT--------IZ-------FUNNY^^^^^^^^^^

yellow
    Yeah I'm A Real Paranoid Dude. But The Shit Is True.

Battle Record
    0-1
    Quote Originally Posted by StuartStrange
    The pope dies and 2pac arises. Fuck yeah. Score one for the Free World.
    lmao

Battle Record
    0-1
    TUPAC IS ALIVE......i seen him.......