User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 29

Thread: why Mike Jones ...is The Dumbest Rapper alive

You've Earned a Custom Title! 'Young Cell''s Avatar
    Rat ass nigga yourz a animal,youz a mufukin animal..llSnake ass nigga youz an animal, youz a mufukin' animal..llPig ass nigga yourz an animal,yourz a mufukin animal.lBitch ass nigga you aint no animal..llIma show these mufucka's how to handle you..ll
    Battle Record
    7-6

why Mike Jones ...is The Dumbest Rapper alive

this mutherfucker had a 250,000 cell phone bill promoted to him march 31 05.
    as a gimmic he thought as giving his phone number out on 106 and park and at the TRL get crunk special...would help fans keep in touch with him,,,,but found out a little less then a month that ...that shit was not the way to go...as a rapper would yall have even thought about doing some dumb shit like that????

Battle Record
    1-0
    I saw that shit on 106.

I never thought about him getting charged on all those calls.

Does it really charge for voicemails people leave you? Because he for sure ignored most of those calls.
    WaxFondlers
    Vis-Life!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Dukabej
    DONT FUCK WITH THE A-Z-N MOTHA FUCKA!
    Oreganic

Rat ass nigga yourz a animal,youz a mufukin animal..llSnake ass nigga youz an animal, youz a mufukin' animal..llPig ass nigga yourz an animal,yourz a mufukin animal.lBitch ass nigga you aint no animal..llIma show these mufucka's how to handle you..ll
    Battle Record
    7-6
    hell yea i think thats what happened he better just get his phone cut or atleast get a new phone but he told aj.....that this is making him look like a baller...i say right i believe mike not really

thebballinlegend
    i never liked mike jones...and ur right why tha hell is he givin out is phone number , his social security number, and his aim screename

Battle Record
    7-6
    screen name would have been ok....got another question....did that guy not use up 4 bars of his verse on still trippin to say the same thing???

Battle Record
    1-0
    Most southern rap sucks bro.
    WaxFondlers
    Vis-Life!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Dukabej
    DONT FUCK WITH THE A-Z-N MOTHA FUCKA!
    Oreganic

thebballinlegend
    yea i think he did use 4 bars just to say the exact same phraseon still trippin

Battle Record
    9-6
    wow, lmao thats dumb as hell

i saw this shit too, but i didnt know the affects would be like
    this.
    "ya i see you nigguhs mean muggin on poarches, unload that clip and watch em scatter like roaches"
    ima foo wit it! girl gimme dat pussy i kno wut to do wit it!

I AINT NO BITCH!

You've Earned a Custom Title! silent j's Avatar
    Battle Record
    10-6
    i would get pissed if people where calling me so much and wasteing my minetes unless it was a lable to sign me

current battles

Battle Record
    7-0
    Awards Haiku Season Champion PC HOF
    i never liked mike jones...and ur right why tha hell is he givin out is phone number , his social security number, and his aim screename
    He gave out his social security number? No way..if he
    did that he's got shit for brains.

*steals his identity*

peoples tries 2 fade me.. HyaLine's Avatar
    how can you get charged for incoming calls you dont answer?
    i dont know anyone who gets charged for someone leavin a voicemail

i called him back in october after i heard that Usher song, but he never called me back

bastard
    ~*~ Droppin mediocre shit on RB since 2001 ~*~

Aesthetic Values.
    If you don't know what it means, Fuck You.

Battle Record
    7-6
    you should have known he wasnt going to do that shit man be forreal

Battle Record
    7-1
    Ya'll are dumb, research on somebody before you make claims.

Mike Jones has been saying his number on songs, alot of texas rappers do it, he wasn't just spontaneously promoting himself. Sometimes when you call he picks up. and goddamn, yes he repeats himself on majority of his flows.

Leave me alone

Battle Record
    7-6
    why does he repeat his self an why do they give there numbers out???i dont give a shit where you from your goddamn famouse you just dont do that

Battle Record
    7-1
    Repeating himself, is how he imitates chopped and screwed music. You know how DJs will replay certain lines, well he took it up as a gimmick, and yes it is lame.

And they did that for booking purposes as well as to keep in contact with their fans. If you're underground and nobody knows you, you throw your number out in a lyric, it was seen as creative and smart marketing. And he's been "famous" for a minute so not like he didn't know what to expect.

Leave me alone