Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 49

Thread: Halo 2

None
    Battle Record
    18-0

Halo 2

any of you who play this:

Halo 2 has some new maps being released late April. Look for them, you know how to download them already. [this is for online users only]. As far as I know, there will be two free maps and the others will be sold as a package.

Battle Record
    1-2
    yeah its good

.Aines
    i got it yea but dont play online as yet

Battle Record
    7-1
    yea i heard the two new maps will be massive and FREE, which is always nice

cant wait for that shit

is it just me or is there subtle little things there improving upon?

i dont play a lot but when i do its for a long time and im seeing new animation in the way my guy falls when he dies and more articulation in the vehicle damage

i could be just looking into things a little too much

Battle Record
    16-3
    i need high-speed
    MondoThugs.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Meta. Convicts

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

thebballinlegend
    its pretty good...not that great though

Battle Record
    1-2
    play on line and enter the rooms im in..look for DTC at level 19..one of the highest..if u have this game

You've Earned a Custom Title! Lsd's Avatar
    Battle Record
    5-6
    Halo is way overrated. Timesplitters has the best multiplayer ever, end of discussion.

Battle Record
    1-2
    yeah timesplitters is ill

Battle Record
    16-3
    the proportions on the people in Timesplitters is stupid.
    MondoThugs.

Meta. Convicts

None
    Battle Record
    18-0
    actually halo 2 is far better than timesplitters BUT improvements need to be made in halo 2.

1. the plasma pistol / battle rifle combo is just unfair. if you are any good at Halo you know what I mean... its too much better than the other combos. I heard that they are indeed fixing this problem... by replacing the battle rifle on some of the Maps with another weapon. we'll see.

the only other problem i have with it is that against some people the game is just cheesy. they will fly around in a banshee the whole damn game with the rockets... many other small things get annoying.

overall though its a very fun game, ive had hours and hours of enjoyment playing it and im sure anyone who has it online has too

Battle Record
    16-3
    Quote Originally Posted by Feeble Minded
    actually halo 2 is far better than timesplitters BUT improvements need to be made in halo 2.

1. the plasma pistol / battle rifle combo is just unfair. if you are any good at Halo you know what I mean... its too much better than the other combos. I heard that they are indeed fixing this problem... by replacing the battle rifle on some of the Maps with another weapon. we'll see.

the only other problem i have with it is that against some people the game is just cheesy. they will fly around in a banshee the whole damn game with the rockets... many other small things get annoying.

overall though its a very fun game, ive had hours and hours of enjoyment playing it and im sure anyone who has it online has too
    yah, you just charge up the plasma pistol on elites and stuff, and it totally knocks out their shield, then you just open a barrage of bullets and they go down quickly.
    MondoThugs.

Meta. Convicts

Rock you in the Face Sir Skiddz SoPhrenic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-15
    yeah, Halo 2 is definately overrated. To me Its a typical FPS. Then being X Box exclusive, it's brought down to clumsy controls that if you havent played it for a few months, your pretty much in the mist. Its definately fun to play dont get me wrong, but I dont think its worth a 10. The only thing that saved it was online and multiplayer, and when does multiplayer not usually save a game ?
    Hence Forward.. BURR!
    [YOUTUBE]seYxVBIsycE[/YOUTUBE]
    Just watch My Back, I got the front.

Battle Record
    2-1
    i didnt like this as good as the first one....as far as inprovements...i like the duel wielding...but it coulda been tigtened up a liuttle more.....the story was great....but the switching between Cvenants...and the Master Chief gets annoying and somewhat conusing...i giv it a 8.75....not as good as the first one...but its still playable....
    WST$DE

JumpMan
    Battle Record
    2-0
    Hey feeble whats your name on it?

Send me a friend request..Atrocious One.

Make sure you say your feeble