User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 79

Thread: u cant rap ur from england

Quote Originally Posted by GhettoFabolous
    Kaus u a dumbfuck. U a closeminded sucka ass bustah if u gon say fuck england.

Fuck u.
    fuck u and suk a dick and fuck england dam dawg i ant now i was going to hert so much filling stop girrlen u bitch u prabably from england ant u

Gimme a Tenner, Bitch
    Battle Record
    14-21
    Course. You say fuck England of course were all gonna say fuck you. As play said if ou had skill then yeah we'd accept it but you are a noob waiting to get slapped. Deal with it. You got yourself into this shit you can get your way out of it!
    Fuck a Sig!

Battle Record
    22-12
    look kaus...i could be just as immature as you and write a come back diss which would not only murk you but highlight the differences in quality...me>you get over yourself you faggot...you dont know me i dnt know you...you just assume im english because i put thats where im from...but infact im st.helenian...not get your head around that you faggot..bet you dnt even know where it is...be you call it faggot or something...then ill smack you with a bunch of facts that makes you shrink to the size of you penis...mayne you made me stoop to your level...sheezsh...

You've Earned a Custom Title! SlideShow's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2
    lol
    Kaus
    closeminded fuck......it was nothing special
    stupid concept
    oh and heres some advice...half the people from england here
    would destroy you
    <CENTER><center><br><br><FONT style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 45pt; COLOR: orange; LINE-HEIGHT: 15px; FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma; LETTER-SPACING: -5pt; text-transform: uppercase; text-transform: none">ShowSlide</font></FONT><br><FONT style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 25pt; COLOR:white; LINE-HEIGHT: 15px; FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma; LETTER-SPACING: -2pt; text-transform: ">Lysdexia Have you do?</font><br><br />

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Murkage
    lol..im loving this

serves you right for fucking wit me slide, and i did nothing to you....
    i am a nice guy serious..

and i think your maturity level is 000000.1 after this eminem incident..
    and you were dissing my audios lol.....the nerve of this bitch
    well ive reported you..you will be banned..
    now fuck off!
    Aw shit this guy has dirt on you! dont fuck wit him!

Quote Originally Posted by street_play
    look kaus...i could be just as immature as you and write a come back diss which would not only murk you but highlight the differences in quality...me>you get over yourself you faggot...you dont know me i dnt know you...you just assume im english because i put thats where im from...but infact im st.helenian...not get your head around that you faggot..bet you dnt even know where it is...be you call it faggot or something...then ill smack you with a bunch of facts that makes you shrink to the size of you penis...mayne you made me stoop to your level...sheezsh...
    fuck u uck if i sat down and wrote some shit down i'll make ur british friends hate u dawg u ant merking any thing u dont know were or what the street is about u never paged up a brick or cut up some ya u just a bitch from some over seas land. { if i afended any body from england or some bitch ass place like that my bad}

p.s. fuck england

Quote Originally Posted by SlideShow
    lol
    Kaus
    closeminded fuck......it was nothing special
    stupid concept
    oh and heres some advice...half the people from england here
    would destroy you
    suck a dick
    faggot get off my dick

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted
    Quote Originally Posted by KAUS
    listen uck stop trying to be the england poc because u not u just a bitch from england no 1 in england can fuck with niggas from the U.S.

Oh, its like that?

Then how come when top ten lists come around, im rated above more than three thirds of the US kids here?

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted
    fuck u uck if i sat down and wrote some shit down i'll make ur british friends hate u dawg u ant merking any thing u dont know were or what the street is about u never paged up a brick or cut up some ya u just a bitch from some over seas land. { if i afended any body from england or some bitch ass place like that my bad}

p.s. fuck england

Listen kid, i dont know how long you've been living in cloud cuckoo land - but England isnt that different from the US. What, you think we dont get drugs here - when were a part of Europe? Youre dillusional if thats the case.

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

Battle Record
    11-5
    The pound is stronger than the doller, HOLLA!

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

+
    Battle Record
    2-1
    Baron, you know that all UK collab still has to happen right? I can write something now if you want. Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Mynd
    Listen kid, i dont know how long you've been living in cloud cuckoo land - but England isnt that different from the US. What, you think we dont get drugs here - when were a part of Europe? Youre dillusional if thats the case.
    i ant never said that uck and u talk about drugs but u never paged up any thign in your life so fuck u

Battle Record
    21-13
    " u cant rap ur from england "

" YOU CANT SPELL YOU'RE FROM AMERICA ! "

Battle Record
    0-1
    i ant never said that uck and u talk about drugs but u never paged up any thign in your life so fuck u
    thats a rap
    fix ya face or get smacked in it

iNFiNiTE A
    that was terrible.. it had no structure.. no vocab.. and you shouldnt hate on ppl in england.. they are better than you so shut the fuck up!

You've Earned a Custom Title! SlideShow's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2
    Cause calm down
    jesus.....
    your diss was lame.......just shut up....
    drag your lame ass somewhere else
    <CENTER><center><br><br><FONT style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 45pt; COLOR: orange; LINE-HEIGHT: 15px; FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma; LETTER-SPACING: -5pt; text-transform: uppercase; text-transform: none">ShowSlide</font></FONT><br><FONT style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 25pt; COLOR:white; LINE-HEIGHT: 15px; FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma; LETTER-SPACING: -2pt; text-transform: ">Lysdexia Have you do?</font><br><br />

Originally Posted by Murkage
    lol..im loving this

serves you right for fucking wit me slide, and i did nothing to you....
    i am a nice guy serious..

and i think your maturity level is 000000.1 after this eminem incident..
    and you were dissing my audios lol.....the nerve of this bitch
    well ive reported you..you will be banned..
    now fuck off!
    Aw shit this guy has dirt on you! dont fuck wit him!