User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 79

Thread: u cant rap ur from england

yellow

that shit is funny

Quote Originally Posted by KAUS
    listen uck stop trying to be the england poc because u not u just a bitch from england no 1 in england can fuck with niggas from the U.S. so when ur style and flow get's better come halla at me because no body u now can fuck with a raper from the street's of philly or ny or the atl or caly or fla or houston or mater of fact no 1 in the bitch ass uk can fuck with any body in the U.S. and i dont need 2 rap this shit and i still killed u you faggot

p.s fuck england

that shit is real. REal patriotic. Puts a smile on my face. But we're all one race anyway brotherly love and hip hop love , and what have you. its the accents though right? much luv..... dont hate....in the end its all great.... fuckhatersfuckhatersfuckhatersfuckhatersfuckhaters fuckhatersfuckhatersfuck

Quote Originally Posted by street_play
    nicca heres a task for...battle every vet from the uk and then come back when you've beaten them all...which will never happen..this wuda bin ok if u had talent...but u dnt..therefore u cudnt back youer fake ass up...people like cele or crit can say shit like that cus they can back there selfs up...so dont go rappin shit bout u cant rap cus u from england shit son cus frankly your a sack of shit whos hidin behind the better rappers of the us...so heres a massiv FUCK OF U HERB form the uk.....nicca dont try come backs...your just fail miseribly
    first of all u lame fake its nigga not nicce and what tha fuck is up with that english come bak {u fucking herb} go get a book out on u.s raping because u cant rap u suk u faggot get of my dick and rap started in america so its not a england thing so go play some soccer.

ps.this is for ur little faggot of a friend faggot smily killa a shadow in the night gitting fuck in the ass by street play in the darkness, its not that i dont like brits i just think streetplay should shut his fucken grill be for i put a pump in it and push his wih back . and suk a dick both of u pussy's

[QUOTE=street_play]look u faggot stop sayin u uk faggot fuck england...cus england isnt the uk its in the uk...so get ur facts right before u shoot ya mouth bout sumat u dnt no nothing about..just proves your a herb...just outta interest do u even no where the uk is if so where??[/QUOT
    uk its in europe u big faggot come and tell me were philly is.

Quote Originally Posted by yellow
    that shit is real. REal patriotic. Puts a smile on my face. But we're all one race anyway brotherly love and hip hop love , and what have you. its the accents though right? much luv..... dont hate....in the end its all great.... fuckhatersfuckhatersfuckhatersfuckhatersfuckhaters fuckhatersfuckhatersfuck
    thats true we are all the same but that pussy dist me on my first shit he started the beef and im gonna finish it u fill me yo.

:) has returned smileyfacedkilla's Avatar
    Battle Record
    40-10
    Quote Originally Posted by KAUS
    u a faggot because u still in the closet u probably from the uk to just two words ffffffffffffuck england u cant fuck with me uck because ill get my mans to run up in ur crib rape ur moms and u the kid uck u dont no nothing about the streets and i dont just say this shit because ill nock u the fuck out u pussy u dont even no how to put a clip in a gun and u probably never even held a gun cowerd hold that bitch

rofl.. all this behind the internet.. your all talk kid.. youll knock me out? your probably some 12 year old nerd with pimples on his face. .fuck outta here
    <center> <table style=filter:glow(color=yellow)>

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    </center>

</table> </center>

Battle Record
    40-10
    by the way.. your diss was wack as fuck.. battle the worst newbies on here and I guarantee you that youd lose

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    </center>

</table> </center>

Battle Record
    40-10
    you cant be serious with this garbage man lmao.. that has to be one of the most simplistic disses ive ever read in my life..

"you cant see me even if you have binoculars" lol wtf kind of first grade shit is that.. your garbage

</center>

</table> </center>

Battle Record
    22-12
    you couldnt finish shit kaus...if u need prove that i wont step down just ask m pulsive...ive bin beefin with him for a while..n the thing is he's better than you..which makes me think..i mean if he's yet to beat me why do u think you will?? another things is ig u cant take critique then get the fuck off r/b...your nothing but an immature herb who thinks net beefin is cool...like i give a fuck where rap music originated..its evolved since then...only your livin in the past son...wake up n move on like everyone else...plus i dnt need to beef with u...u murk yourself with ya own stupidity

Battle Record
    40-10
    u murk yourself with ya own stupidity

lol so true

</center>

</table> </center>

You've Earned a Custom Title! Brainz's Avatar
    If slick rick was wack why did Biggie use his lyrics?
    Why did Snoop use his lyrics?
    Why did hove use his lyrics?
    U should rethink that
    But your first 3 lines were alright

Dead in the middle of Little Italy little did we know
    that we riddled some middleman who didn't do diddily
    ~Big Pun~

I rub your face off the Earth and curse your family children
    like Amityville drill the nerves in your cavity fillin
    Insanity's building up pavillion in my civilian
    The cannon be the anarchy that humanity's dealing
    A villain without remorse, who's willing to out your boss
    Forever and take all the cheddar like child support
    ~Big Pun~

Battle Record
    40-10
    word slick ricks one of the greatest ever

</center>

</table> </center>

Gimme a Tenner, Bitch
    Battle Record
    14-21
    Have you ever been to England?

This was below par simple as fuck and yes people from the UK can rap. Slick Rick is just one of 'em
    Fuck a Sig!

GhettoFabolous
    Kaus u a dumbfuck. U a closeminded sucka ass bustah if u gon say fuck england.

Fuck u.

you couldnt finish shit kaus...if u need prove that i wont step down just ask m pulsive...ive bin beefin with him for a while..n the thing is he's better than you..which makes me think..i mean if he's yet to beat me why do u think you will?? another things is ig u cant take critique then get the fuck off r/b...your nothing but an immature herb who thinks net beefin is cool...like i give a fuck where rap music originated..its evolved since then...only your livin in the past son...wake up n move on like everyone else...plus i dnt need to beef with u...u murk yourself with ya own stupidity
    listen uck if you dont now where ur style came from then u ant got now skill
    and i ant livin in the past bitch if u wont beef u got it pussy . just like i said u started it im gonna finish it and stop acting hard because u ant shit just a lil bitch from the uk stilling rymes from american rapers pussy

Po'Ethics
    Battle Record
    6-4
    So you're telling me I can't rap because I'm from england?
    Po'Ethics Lives