User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Showing results 61 to 75 of 94

Thread: £

Battle Record
    21-13
    yeh and i fucked your mother with a baseball bat......then shit in her mouth and made her swallow......she was the sick.....so i made her eat it again from the floor....after pissing on her eyeballs

DON FUCKING JOHNSON! FriendlyAlbanian's Avatar
    madonna momma, body bottle ya finah finah, toma cloma, clomb behind vagina, then i hymen grind ha
    Battle Record
    1-0
    2 Minutes Ago
    Remove user from ignore list
    mc heartless
    This message is hidden because mc heartless is on your ignore list.
    How many times must I explain to you how to spell 'tomarrow'? This is like the fifth time, take the buttplug out of your ass and try to spell beyond a 10 yearold level.
    [YOUTUBE]VrNoDUblAtE[/YOUTUBE]

Ticallion Stallion Motionblurrr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FriendlyAlbanian
    How many times must I explain to you how to spell 'tomarrow'? This is like the fifth time, take the buttplug out of your ass and try to spell beyond a 10 yearold level.
    Year old are two words, not one.

8-)

Battle Record
    21-13
    ^^ no no no ....let him rant his rhetoric....its quite amusing

aka Trigger, Trigs, Teddy Ay-El-Em's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-3
    i thought it was Euro.
    well never go to the euro, i wont anyway ill demand i be paid in £ lol. how you not know what a £ is? im not american and i know what a $ is. the pound sterling is the strongest currency so fuck all oyu lol just shows that we may be samll but we great lol jk btw lol...

Most people in England know the old currencies of France, Spain, Italy. And current ones of America and Australia. It generally highlights how Americans be very self-centred and relatively unaware of the rest of the world. I emphasise generally.
    qoute of the century lil lol

I mean you don't have to wear a blazer everyday to school and you got a chance to be circumsized and you don't talk like someone is choking you...so be happy
    id didnt wear a uniform so stick your blazer up your arse lol, he probadly did he probadly some double comma kid at a posh school lol

There is a reason you have to learn our system and we don't have to learn yours. The Dollar rules the world. America rules the world. The Uk is our fucking sidekick
    look at the size of us and everyone knows us. we used to rule most of the modern world, WE kicked ass back in the day wen the knig or queen could say fuck france i want it as mine and hed take it, we only lost it because we became soft a let you have it back. you have english back gorund so dont forget that...

ahhh....so i can see you can handle the truth now......you piece of rat-shit

you are supposed to be in a " war-torn " country with talks of " insurgency "...but yet find the time to use a perfect internet connection to come on here and talk your bollocks off about how great you and your shit barn of a country is..........you know what ?!.....

FUCK YOU YOU BIG SWEATY SAUSAGE TOED ASS FACE
    oi albanian is funny he shoots things for fun like me lol.

it still is ignorance not to know what the £ is. im with heartless onthis if the $ is more important to the worlds economy how come we get $1.4 for £1?

i aint gonna hate on americans as ilove the country its warm (mostly) and got cheaper stuff than here (again mostly) but americans (not all, just more than in this country) do tend to be stuck up thier arse, well just more patriotic lol, (im not wanting to stir shit). its is annoying tho when people dont accept us cos were smaller than them. we've got the best navy in the world, one of the best air forces, the best special forces and possibly the best army units.

as i said we OWNED the world back in the day lol. sry if i pissed anyone off im just being patriotic...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

“I do not know with what weapons WWIII will be fought, but WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones”

$RiChMoNeY$
    [/QUOTE]yeh and i fucked your mother with a baseball bat......then shit in her mouth and made her swallow......she was the sick.....so i made her eat it again from the floor....after pissing on her eyeballs
    ROFL..................

thebballinlegend
    Quote Originally Posted by Martyr
    What is a £?

Is it like currency in another country or someshit?

Always wondered but never asked.

ill try not to say ur stupid...but it is currency in england....it could be in other places too i think australia uses that same currency too it means pound.....STUPID

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    ^ Australia uses aus$

*To prevent any future currency threads*

Currency of India is the rupee, Russia is/was rubles, Europe is the Euro (€) but was francs, lira and a few others which are now insignificant, either Japan or China (not sure which) uses Yen, Jamaica uses Jamaican dollars, Canada uses Canadian dollars and America uses American dollars. Scotland has it's own £ notes, but they are worth the same and English £ notes.

Yes I know, I'm on the wrong account, but I can't be bothered to log out again.

Horseyville Education >American education
    <MARQUEE Height=85 Width=450 Behavior=alternate Direction=down><marquee Behavior=alternate><button>
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    </button></MARQUEE></MARQUEE><MARQUEE Height=85 Width=450 Behavior=alternate Direction=up><marquee Behavior=alternate><button>
    </button></MARQUEE></MARQUEE>

madonna momma, body bottle ya finah finah, toma cloma, clomb behind vagina, then i hymen grind ha
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Its inspire!

Free, As A Bird
    ..£ > $

& that's, word.. =/
    ArcBiggEZ

Heavyweight Penis Crew

Battle Record
    1-0
    Yeah, but the UK is so small no one world wide uses the pound. Everyone worldwide uses the dollar... Allthough the euro is shitting on it lately.

better than legendary Neruda II's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-2
    I'm not british. I never thought,

"Hey, I wonder what type of currency another country that I will never visit, or pay any attention to uses?"

I'm not american either, I'm from El Salvador. I'm sure you don't know what currency El Salvador uses.

You fucktards can stop acting superior now, because you're not. Not knowing about england doesn't make you stupid, it makes you lucky.
    murder murder

Free, As A Bird
    ..When the UK becomes a part of the dreaded Euro, the European Economy will rise beyond any other!
    ArcBiggEZ

Heavyweight Penis Crew

Battle Record
    1-0
    The EU is so gay.

aka Trigger, Trigs, Teddy Ay-El-Em's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-3
    the EU is gay if we go to that we wont have ny control over our own counrty and some fucktard in brussels will go i know fuck them bastards and send all the nob heads here lol. like i said we may be small but we kick ass lol... who else has a royal bloodline that does fuck all for the government except open a few hostpitals and writes cards to old fucks...

“I do not know with what weapons WWIII will be fought, but WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones”