aint nuthin like the u.s of a.
    all them "bloody blots" smokin their "fags"
    some gay bitch's

Battle Record
    21-13
    okay...............silly yank

Battle Record
    12-1
    Heartless, be serious. An American highschool student doesn't study your money, nor do they care too. I don't believe you have the nerve to insult someone for trying to find out. There are American words and sybols that I'm sure you don't know, but I wouldn't call you stupid for not knowing. You're not from here.

I guess talking down to a 16 year old student because he doesn't know shit about you country makes you feel big though, huh? Dumbass.
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

sayword.
    Battle Record
    4-0
    E is dope
    Just Dope.

DON FUCKING JOHNSON! FriendlyAlbanian's Avatar
    madonna momma, body bottle ya finah finah, toma cloma, clomb behind vagina, then i hymen grind ha
    Battle Record
    1-0
    You see, thats why everyone thinks the UK is a shit country. "Whats your currency?" - "RARR STFU stupid yank cunt i swur like omg yur so fat!!"... If you even mention Yugoslavia around a Yugoslav hes all "We have big beutiful country we make many party in pants, I tell you anything! ANYTHING! Want stay guestroom?".
    [YOUTUBE]VrNoDUblAtE[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    21-13
    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked
    Heartless, be serious. An American highschool student doesn't study your money, nor do they care too. I don't believe you have the nerve to insult someone for trying to find out. There are American words and sybols that I'm sure you don't know, but I wouldn't call you stupid for not knowing. You're not from here.

I guess talking down to a 16 year old student because he doesn't know shit about you country makes you feel big though, huh? Dumbass.

first off .....im only 17 myself so....in reference to your last point....blahh...

secondly.....im not about to make allowances for somebody elses stupidity.......if we are forced to learn your symbols then you should have the common decency to do likewise....and i actually wasnt insulting him for trying to find out....i was insulting him for being so bone-idle as to not go and punch it into google or jeeves....and save himself from looking such an idiot....which in my book is " common sense ".....

Battle Record
    12-1
    There is a reason you have to learn our system and we don't have to learn yours. The Dollar rules the world. America rules the world. The Uk is our fucking sidekick.

By your posts, Sharp is much smarter than you. He's a poetry legend on this site. Who are you? A wack text battler who noone respects. I didn't even know you existed before this. You suck dick, kid. Get off your high horse trying to "clown" someone who is 10x better and more respected than you. For God's sake, you have a fucking 50 cent sig. Need I say more?
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

Battle Record
    21-13
    There is a reason you have to learn our system and we don't have to learn yours. The Dollar rules the world. America rules the world. The Uk is our fucking sidekick.

By your posts, Sharp is much smarter than you. He's a poetry legend on this site. Who are you? A wack text battler who noone respects. I didn't even know you existed before this. You suck dick, kid. Get off your high horse trying to "clown" someone who is 10x better and more respected than you. For God's sake, you have a fucking 50 cent sig. Need I say more?

i was trying to clown him ?? he did a good job of that himself....and now his boyfriend has to come in here and fight his corner.....now would be a good time to jump off his dick ??

and no.....the stirling is actually stronger than the dollar..... you diluted breed of gold miners

Battle Record
    12-1
    Acctually, I would have went at you, no matter who started the thread, just because you're an asshole. Like I said, the dollar is more immportant to world economy, and to argue that point only makes you look even dumber.

Now you can continue your meaningless existance on RB. I don't know why I'm wasting my time. You've been on this site almost a year and noone gives you respect or even accnowledged your existance. When I'd been here for a year, I was a two time Legend. If I just posted "Fuck Heartless" in this thread, and nothing more, the RB community would have agreed, just because of who you are compared to who I am. You didn't even exist until I said your name, faggot. Now you will cease to exist when I leave this thread and never speak of you again. Holla.
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

Battle Record
    21-13
    Acctually, I would have went at you, no matter who started the thread, just because you're an asshole. Like I said, the dollar is more immportant to world economy, and to argue that point only makes you look even dumber.

Now you can continue your meaningless existance on RB. I don't know why I'm wasting my time. You've been on this site almost a year and noone gives you respect or even accnowledged your existance. When I'd been here for a year, I was a two time Legend. If I just posted "Fuck Heartless" in this thread, and nothing more, the RB community would have agreed, just because of who you are compared to who I am. You didn't even exist until I said your name, faggot. Now you will cease to exist when I leave this thread and never speak of you again. Holla.

and like ive heard of you........talking about your accomplishments...on an INTERNET RAP SITE you imbecile go and get a life.......and the fact you seem to believe that the rb community would follow your lame ass is just ass clownery....which is nothing less than what i expect from you......and if the dollar is more important to the world economy....then surely it would be the strongest currency in the world ?? ..... your a dumbfuck as ive just proved and you need to get over yourself.....

madonna momma, body bottle ya finah finah, toma cloma, clomb behind vagina, then i hymen grind ha
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Fuck heartless.

Battle Record
    21-13
    fuck you

Battle Record
    1-0
    No, FUCK YOU.

Battle Record
    21-13
    ahhh....so i can see you can handle the truth now......you piece of rat-shit

you are supposed to be in a " war-torn " country with talks of " insurgency "...but yet find the time to use a perfect internet connection to come on here and talk your bollocks off about how great you and your shit barn of a country is..........you know what ?!.....

FUCK YOU YOU BIG SWEATY SAUSAGE TOED ASS FACE !!!!