User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Corrupted Visions...(Needa FeedBack)

Battle Record
    0-1

Corrupted Visions...(Needa FeedBack)

Yo Gimmie SOme FeedBack On THis ANd IlL ReTurn The FavA

Yo..

I gotta crazy blurr in ma head that im dead pictures that I would a neva had weatha I really was or if its juss sad it bad I would kill anyone if I hit you with punches like I get hit by ma dad incisions I got corrupt visions life it suck its aiight its like a big knive that cuts threw at hard times these are hard rhymes spit wicked words in very hard lines, it’s a murder crime but yet I don’t kno what ima do im sittin ready to kill you do what ya do I don’t giva fuck sue in sets these arent even rhymes anymore there death threats lets guess what ima say next uhhh ill cut rite threw you and rip out ya appendix ima psycho path hear ma wraith I laugh at the site death weather or not its really gunna happen I kinda wish it happens so people will stop flapping there big traps I gotta shitty life thing ill do anything to make you lose everything live in poor states I was raised by drugs im daised cant stop juss pop till drop I gotta prob with drugs im notta thug but im not a prep either smoking that refer ima have to think a little deeper it sux it juss really does lets juss pause take a second to breath these pictures in ma head that I could neva conceive geez why do I have these incisions in a make hand and in ma head corrupted visions there corrupted visions there corrupted visions there corrupted visions there corrupted visions there corrupted visions…I grew up, with a problemed life, solved w/ fights

FeedBack...
    Open Mic'z

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battles That Needa Be Closed

Yo This Was A Good Battle,

iNFiNiTE A
    it needed structure.. but thats it.. i overall liked it, it had a message.. and it was a good message... and i agree no one ever replys to ppl drops on this site.. this is being slept on

Banned
    Battle Record
    12-1
    You need to leave 2 links to 2 open mics that you left decent feedback on or this gets closed, Thanks.

Thanks for my Crews promotion.

Battle Record
    0-1
    all u needed 2 do waz line up ur rymes like infinate a said but it waz coo
    page 2 HARD feed on it aiight
    The Champ The One The Kingxxxxxxxxx

You've Earned a Custom Title! Nic Caesar's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-1
    Quote Originally Posted by SJ.King
    all u needed 2 do waz line up ur rymes like infinate a said but it waz coo
    page 2 HARD feed on it aiight

^^^ yeah what he said

shyt was coo but i mean... just get a damn structure kid... look at some other post of otha cats on the site and you will see what they have... and you don't... that simple son... keep it up

Caese - On3

~Sitting In Elevation Position~

CorruptedVisions

The Forgotten UnMasked Legend... Is Back...