User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 51

Thread: Dragonball GT

Battle Record
    22-7

Dragonball GT

Oh shit, i didnt even know this shit came on, i jus happened to turn past Cartoon network now and its on. Does anyone watch it? Does anyone know if it comes on every night. The last episode ive seen of DBZ was like a year ago, and Goku had reached Super Saiyin 3 or sunthin, now hes got black hair and red fur on his arms and shit and is fightin some dude name baby. Shit looks dope tho.
    Artificial Intelligence

Just some old ass account Devastator™'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    20-2
    I don't like Dragon Ball GTin some aspects, because it wasn't devised by the original creator of the Dragon Ball sagas. Thats why the Super Saiyan 4 or whatever looks so much stupider than all the other forms, because dude figured he'd just change shit up. The Gold hair and green eyes were doper.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2
    GT sucks...

Dragonball Z = dopest anime ever...

It was the best shit around town when I was a wee lad hoping to reach puberty.

Battle Record
    22-7
    ^Word, shit was dope, I remember hurrying home on the bus and gettin my homework done so at 5 i could watch it. I taped mad episodes, lol, and word at the gold hair super saiyins being doper. It was kinda weird, IDK what to think of it yet.
    Artificial Intelligence

doesnotexist
    Word I remember I was on the edge of my seat for like 2 days straight watching the whole freeza saga. That one was arguably the best one.

blah I only watched Dragon Ball

Battle Record
    26-9
    Awards PS Champion/IE Champion PC HOF PS HOF PS Season champ OM HOF Legendary PC
    dragon ball was the best

is gonna win RTM
    Battle Record
    3-2
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Key
    ^Word, shit was dope, I remember hurrying home on the bus and gettin my homework done so at 5 i could watch it. I taped mad episodes, lol, and word at the gold hair super saiyins being doper. It was kinda weird, IDK what to think of it yet.
    Damn I did the same thing, lol.

I loved the Frieza Saga, Cell, and the Andriods. Those were my favorite DBZ`s.
    All.For.Paper.
    Under The Influence, TBD

-PhantastiK-
    DragonBall Z was tight, they should have just kept going with that. GT is nothing but pure ass to me. I hate how Goku is a kid. I hate everything about it. I hate the fuckin robots I hate the whole fuckin Show. They ruined a good thing.

Hopefully they will return to DragonBall Z when they realize there mistakes.

phant..

Y'alls Nerds

All of u seem like nerds and dumb asses that really says it all

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2
    Quote Originally Posted by -PhantastiK-
    DragonBall Z was tight, they should have just kept going with that. GT is nothing but pure ass to me. I hate how Goku is a kid. I hate everything about it. I hate the fuckin robots I hate the whole fuckin Show. They ruined a good thing.

Hopefully they will return to DragonBall Z when they realize there mistakes.

phant..
    The show has been over for quite some time now...

Just some old ass account Devastator™'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    20-2
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurfew
    Typical n00b....

-PhantastiK-
    Man, Errybody on my block had Z on, even the drug dealers lmao. Shit went hard.

My favorite saga is prolly hmm...The freiza one was definetly the most legend of em all it's where it all starts basically the ones before it were straight, vegeta coming to earth and trying to destroy goku and shit...The android one was to long. The Broli one was godly, the Cell one and the Buu ones were godly as well...Those 2 particular went hard to me...The buu one got to long tho... They didnt know how to end it or something..

I don't know I guess I don't have a favorite, they all got there ups and downs. But I was seriously into that shit. We would study them fucks. And btw the japenesse versions are gruesome as ever. Blood everywhere.

phant..

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2
    Cell saga and Buu saga were my favorites... Cell saga because it was on when the show reached its peak, and Buu saga because I stopped watching it after that and then returned to it when Buu saga started.

Battle Record
    26-9
    Awards PS Champion/IE Champion PC HOF PS HOF PS Season champ OM HOF Legendary PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurfew
    i almost want to battle and merk you for that.. you little faggot