User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Chek This Battle I Had On Anutha Site..u Think I Shud Av Lost Or Not??? Peep

Hayter

Chek This Battle I Had On Anutha Site..u Think I Shud Av Lost Or Not??? Peep

ok i battled this dude called sparkz..a heavy weight...n i think i won..but i got beat 5-4

wat ya think...read the lyrics etc

HAYTER....ME

this dude in pool gets poked with QUES im leavein ya static SMOKED N MUTE COZ UR LOOSIN UR SPARK LIKE A BROKEN FUSE

even wit 3000 posts sparks aint never gettin NOTICE, a pest UNFOCUSED and ima need a magnifying glass before i step on this LOCUST

Sparkz text is DORMANT Leavin ya VEXED IN TORMENT so when that bitch hits the Pad He only uses super EXTRA ABSORBANT

UR flows AUTISTIC i show LYNGUISTICS and ur like a PRITSTICK to DICKS THE WAY U STOW BALLA-STIC

ur opener is like a FAILED IGNITION coz u never get a SPARK and uR like BAILING MUSICIAN coz ur never on the CHARTS

I ABsorb Calcium From ur BONES Till Their BRITTLE N STIFF, Force Aluminium Down Ur Throat TILL UR Cells SICKLED And SPLIT

'll Dismantle ur ribs hit ur spleen so hard ull be LANDIN on SHit, I/LL cut of ur wrists U so cant HANDLE ur BIZ(business

||FINISHER||

ur frail when the GLOCK hits.. impale ya wit rockets STAYIN on COCK bitch an ima close ur trap wit a nail in ur COFFIN

NW HIM

SPARKZ

Ill Have Your Ratings Screwed And Hayters Food So Ill Leave This Traitor Stewed And Ill Turn This Gangster To A Skater Dude

Your Game I’ll Twist It And Your Name I Dissed It, Your Verse, Man I Aint Gay But My Flames Have Kissed It

I’ll Pull Your Brains Through Your Nose And Leave Your Veins On Your Clothes, And Ill Run Over Ya Flow Like A Train On A Hose

This Started Off Cold So Im Turning This Hot And Hayter Earned What He Got And Like “Setting Fire To A Cheap Camera” Im Burning Sixshot … Think About It

Ill Bash Through Your Health And Add Some Cash To My Wealth, And This Is As Easy As Makin A Dash Using Stealth

Ill Slash This Trash Act With The Flash Of Bash Packed And Im “Packin The Bangers” And Leaving This Stash Of Mash Stacked

You Bringin The “Beef To The Butcher” So Ill Drop The Stock When I Pop My Glock And This Is “Just A Keystyle” So Ima Stop The Clock

Hayter
    u think i shud av got beat...leave feed plz

Battle Record
    46-9
    Awards Legendary Member 25+ Wins OM HOF LLL HOF LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner
    he's heavyweight on that site? lol.

both verses were wack, but he took it..
    Been a real one.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Mc_Pt's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2
    that was a close battl but he won
    with some harder punch lines

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Fell the wrath of da pain of Mc_PT and there iz no other name!!!!
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hayter
    ok thnx for the feed....

Banned
    Battle Record
    12-1
    dont post battles.