Extra! Extra! LLL Preview

By: Mr. Horud Skys

Table of Contents
    The Table of contents will change weekly

1] Introduction
    2] Vegas Strip
    3] Resolution

. Introduction

Well since The Great Horud Skys is back, its only right i brought back my dope ass mag. Yes, yes I kno One word to describe me, Spectacular yes! But Big Ups to Feeble and All the competitors I remember, that are still doin they Thing... But this is the new league and new mag so fuck off! Feebs adopted the old way the LLL used to be run where i first made a name for myself scraping all you bums. Most of you know why i left some don't but now I promise to make a dope mag every week. Unless i get cracked in my skull again which means I Prolly be dead, but thass a different story. This will have many new features. Such as Interviews, Vegas Strip, Top Haymakers, Artist of The Week, Rankings, In-Depth Projections, and numerous more ideas. The Vegas Strip is like a Power Ranking type shit like College Football/Basketball rankings where we will see who are the odds to win the belt as each week moves along.

So Lets Get Started!!!

Vegas Strip
    Power Rankings
    Top 10

1] Jacent: He Takes Number 1 For 1 Reason. Hes the FUCKING Man To Beat Right Now

2] Feeble: What Can I say hes that good he'll been in it as long as he wants

3] Mr. W. Rite- Won it 2 seasons ago and is just unstoppable.. Simple as that

4] Com: I mean it a dope League when Com comes in at Number 4. And he got a good shot at the title.

5] Chrit: The Man the Myth The Legend Rounds out the top 5 and most like to win. Hes been out of Text for awhile but fuck it hes a favorite of mine i expect him to go to the finals or close to it

6] Meters: I heard nothing but good things from u, I don't rememba u though so U got an outside chance of wining but i don't see this as ur time yet

7] Born To Kill: Hes the Vet, the guy comes in and out hes actually got a good inside shot of winning but i have to see how he does first week

8] Kapitolins: I seen that diss to Vylint and that alone gets u here, But sorry its not ur time yet

9] God: hes God. God is Great and God is good

10] Expo: Hes only here caz he won the LLL jr. so he knows what it takes to win a championship. He'll prolly fall but hes got everything going for him at this time

I u didn't make it caz im going by what i rememba so make noise this week and u'll jump up.

Resolution

Well that rounds out this mag I promise more shit next week but for now oh Well. I'll be keeping an eye out for everyone Goodbye

None
    Battle Record
    18-0
    Extra! Extra! Week 1

By: Feeble Minded

Table of Contents:
    1. Introduction
    2. Bmore Strip
    3. Top Punches by Spit
    4. On the new Tip..
    5. Outro
    6. Week 2 predictions

Introduction
    Props to Horud for coming back from his injury to make a good showing with his first edition of the LLL mag. As he doesn't seem to be online this week much and I need to have a mag up, I'll be doing it myself. So horud I really hope you haven't already started a mag, but I cant be sure.. try to let me know when you're doing one! Week one in the LLL was definitely a strong start. I'm proud of you guys. A lot of good lines, and most people voted. . make sure it continues! [Did you check the sign ins?]

Bmore Strip
    Power Rankings..

1] Com- He dropped the best verse this week for sure. He had the strongest verse despite the fact he should be somewhat rusty. That seals his spot at #1 on the power ranking.

2] Spitacular- He's been dropping hard a lot lately, even though he just signed back into LLL. That doesn't make a difference. Power ranks is who's the most feared & right now Spit stands at #2.

3] Shadows- Peep his battles. Kid's dope when he wants to be. He has been signed out as well, but still one of the major contendors in this league. He gets #3 spot purely for his past battles - He's not done.

4] Mr W.Rite - Not entirely impressive this week, but he won season two and he's beaten me twice. Very few have done that. Add the fact that if you face him you will go "darn, why'd I have to get write" - and you know why he's here.

5] Jacent- Jacent won the Season Two title meaning fuck you. Yes, it means fuck you. It was a big fuck you to everyone who doubted him. surely He's ready to say it again.

6] God- Ok ok. God's not exactly feared. But he dropped like he meant it against Rule. The best verse I've seen from God ever. It may take him 4 weeks to get dope, may take him 8, may take him 12 - but he's getting close. Someday i see him being one of the write's or shadow's or spit's of this league. Maybe he will beat you on his way?

7] Center Sight- He needs a little bit of work just like God, but he came pretty nice against com & has shown his ability to come witty and drop a couple good verses in a row. I don't think he's ready to quit.

8] Feeble Minded- Yeah, maybe I should be a bit higher up but whatever. I'm sure whoever i face next week will use me being below God or Center Sight as a personal but they're wack so no biggie. I'm here cuz me > you.

9] Meters- Meters has shown he's good in the past but he has also backed down to some good verses for whatever reason. If he no shows again I will have to knock him out of LLL so hopefully he won't. Otherwise look for him to be a dominant force.

10] Mr. Key- Came pretty decent against write except for a few FATAL flaws that totally fucked him over. If he gets it together he could be up there with the best of them eventually.

Punches of The Week:
    10. ya Jr. ego is shit, check out how much sweeter it gets
    your champ of a league that hasn't had talent since meters & spit
    Feeble Minded vs Expo

9. i saw this dude write .. your shits played, & i must confess..
    id take a walk in your shoes.. but people'd actually Payless..
    Rule vs. God

8. to be honest, i aint feeling this prick, in this league...the best'll prosper
    when i say, i'm on some next level shit.........he ran to check his roster
    Mr W.Rite vs Mr. Key

7. Hall of Fame? No. Memorable? Not even, but then...
    …..….Kap swears legends are where his feet begin.
    Born To Kill vs Kapitolins

6. Lloyd's just a whore in this league, up to the point he had sex with it
    He's the type to struggle to make a deadline.... & fall down next to it
    God vs Rule.

5. I slap herbs, and damage careers, shit P, all its missing
    is to learn how to bite everyone, and then call it flipping
    Enough vs Replica

4. Bitch is gone, worthless, whole style is hopeless
    Like feebs said...
    ...the leagues subject to change.. without notice
    Chrit vs Notice

3. you sent $pitacular ya verse, thinking the qualitys dope
    & he told me his reply caused u to write him an apology note
    Feeble Minded vs Expo

2. Punches will daze this foo, destroy u, then ill blaze ya crew
    But I swear i jus beat a wack DM head 2 weeks ago...Deja Vu?
    Mr. Key vs Mr W.Rite

1. I’ll repeat it you’re wack, but there’s a path ahead, sunshine
    Coz Eclipse you’re going places…last place and then frontlines
    Com vs Expo

On The New Tip...
    Good week. By now everyone has noticed how LLL is being run, how it used to be. Like a normal league. This week was good, not that many no shows, and people actually voted... *claps* !!! .. amazing. But throughout the upcoming week, i expect there to be a lot of broken ego's, crying, bitching, whining, and did i mention broken egos? Theres about 6 dope heads in LLL right now, but theres also at least 6 more good ones who had better be trying their hardest. Look for some of them; God, Center, Rules, etc, to be coming their hardest against everyone.

Outro
    This is only here because i like the word outro. you better have liked this mag! if you didn't, go to hell! One more thing - com, i felt the best line of your battle was easily the blow your chances one. Sorry that didn't get any recognition, but thats just how shit works. . sometimes you do & sometimes you don't. COME DOPE idjits!

Predictions:
    Born To Kill vs Rule - I got born taking it here. He needs to make up for the indirect wordplay last week, and he's shown in some past battles that he is capable of having some good wordplay. Rule had a pretty decent showing last time, but I don't think he's on Born's level yet, even though his verse last week > Born's last week.

Kapitolins vs Notice - Kapitolins will take it because I don't know who notice is. They both have a personal style from what I've seen of notice, but Kap just does it better.

Meters vs God - I've got God taking it in an upset here. Meters no showed last week, I somehow feel that he will think he doesn't need to try in this one. But God's getting good, so a slacking verse from Meters will lose him the battle, whereas if he tries he will win.

Expo vs Mr. Key - Expo takes it. He has a pretty good personal style as well, although I haven't seen much of his stuff, he seems to be above average. Mr. Key showed he isn't bad either against write, but I don't have him matching expo.

Socrates vs Center Sight - Tough ass match. Not many people have seen how Socrates can come, but he can be pretty witty and direct at the same time when he wants to. I'm going to go against the grain and predict socrates to win this. But soc, trust me if you don't come as hard as you can you will lose this. Still might lose it anyway, center's no joke either.

Mr. W.Rite vs $pitacular - All i can say Is Wow.

Chrit vs Guv'nor - Chrit may not even show. Guv`nur might suck, might be alright, I don't remember. I predict chrit either doesnt show or doesn't try though. So v - Guvnor.

Vylint vs Com - Again, Wow. Should be dope.

Lay Doubt. vs Eclipse - Lay Doubt will win. He is decent, eclipse is nearing decent, has come decent before but Lay is more consistant lately.

Luther Blissett vs Shadows Edge - another great battle this week. For those who don't know, Luther = Camarac. Shadows = Shadows. Luther vs. Shadows BETTER = dope.

Feeble Minded vs Macabre - this is definitely gonna be good. im not predicting my own battle.

Enough vs Jacent - I got jacent taking it. Its way too early in the season to slack off.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Extra Extra Volume 2

Table of Contents
    Introduction
    Vegas Strip
    Spotlight Emcee
    Top Punches by Feeble Minded
    General Dicussion
    Projections
    Outro

Introduction

Well what a dope week, Ladies & Germs the LLL is definitely on a much need uprise right now! Every conestant showed up this week and 80% showed up decent or somewhat worthy enough to be in the league. It ashame someone has gotta get booted, but it will make the league much more competitive. BUt on a good note Baron Mynd & Vylint came back. Both put up good verses so we will see alot of new, creative verses filled wit orignality and creativity. Now onto the rest of mag I hope you enjoy.

Vegas Strip
    Top 10

1.[Tie] Vylint - Wow!! his verse gainst Com was fire. I mean Wow! Line after line he just brought it. Not much to Say But Im watchin Hes the fucking MVP of the league right now. And i see no one in the near future fuckin with him! Everybody Watch this Man!

1. Spitacular - His verse vs. Mr W was fire and if Vylint ain't drop fire he'd be tied. But he came hott and let me n Mr W he ain't no joke. Now hes taking the League by Storm

3. Feeble Minded - What can i say? You knew he'd be here sooner or later. Fire Last week. He should only drop fire each week. he'll be Number 1 soon w/Vylint

4. Meters - His verse was dope shit this week and i only expect better

5. Center Sight - You jumped up and surprised me. Keep it up kid

6. Jacent - Hes tha man recent winner hes got bragging rights but JACE show them why i keep you up here. Hes the mothafuckin Man

7. Com - Com is com and aslong as he battles hes gonna drop consistent hott shit

7. Enough - Stop Bitchin. lol But nah sorry i misplaced ur verse it was fire and u know it i know it. You should rise this week in the rankings

9. Shadows & Notice - Well both are good. Actually Shadow is tight and Notice is nice. But don't sleep on them they are my sleeper picks to go far in this tourney right now

Spotlight Emcee

is Vylint

Hello, even your laugh is plastic, smile & that shit is corny
    id diss the deja vu crew, but the best member summed it up for me
    plus Coms a baldheaded fuckface that is in a stage of denile
    So how you gonna raise a doubt, cant even raise you a child
    I'm all that & a bag kid, i'll win just drop & stop the laggin
    now theres a turn of the tide...for me to drownd this fag in
    Your kids cant eat, you a drug head, ur girls a wilderbeast
    Com's home a perfect example... of a family from the middle east
    I'm a saint when im gunning, and i am not even playing my dunny
    but wha type a dick calls himself comedian when he aint even funny
    and man aint that somthin, I'll go medieval on ya ass cuzin
    then my fucking arrows'll hit close to home, like the back button
    Think you legendary, save it you lame bitch things'll change quick
    Cuz if your names carved in stone, it's on ya fucking grave kid

Tight verse man, most was fire i mean damn Keep it up and ur champ in no time. Line after line was fire and the Middle east to back button line all was fire.

DatNig Ryan25 (10:26:30 PM): i wanna do an interview u cool wit that
    MidwestMufuqa (10:26:35 PM): yea sure
    [b]DatNig Ryan25 (10:28:06 PM): Vylint you are Spotlight Emcee of the Week! how does it feel to finally get the recognition you deserve?
    MidwestMufuqa (10:29:21 PM): I think it's about fucking time. I'm a household name to anyone on RB but never been a "legend" or "spotlighted"
    DatNig Ryan25 (10:32:38 PM): I kno ur talent so now do u think they'll think of u as Vylint the man or Vylint as Razah sidekick?
    MidwestMufuqa (10:33:51 PM): Man razah been MY sidekick. I know he claimed he "ghosted" for me, but truthfully that mexican mufucka couldnt write HIMSELF a verse without aiming it to me.
    DatNig Ryan25 (10:33:58 PM): Who do you have ur eye on that could challenge you?
    MidwestMufuqa (10:34:52 PM): Well mainly my crew members. Spit, Meters, and maybe if MM returns. that's about it
    DatNig Ryan25 (10:35:38 PM): just a lil interveiw for the fans
    MidwestMufuqa (10:36:11 PM): no doubt.
    MidwestMufuqa (10:36:24 PM): big ups to the fans i gotta love the people that show my text support like that

Top Punches
    by Spitacular
    OK.... I don't want to hear no bitching about the top 10... cuz I realized somethin.

There wasn't 10 worthy. That's sad folks. Step it up.

1. this jerks mine...aint your fault, just came at the worst time
    Last Word, please...i get sick after reading your first line
    Mr W.Rite vs $pitacular

2. last week you came wack as fuck, I ain’t playin around dog
    gay jokes, old concepts... see what happens hangin around com?
    $pitacular vs Mr W.Rite

3. how much worse can you get, you grovel in dread,
    they look for telltale signs of wackness.. u wrote a novel instead
    Feeble Minded vs Macabre

4. Been waiting for this bitch... I’m demoting his rhymes
    I hate to drag up old shit
    ……. So I won’t be quoting your lines
    Com vs Vylint

5. LLL doesnt want you, cuz sonny youre ass
    You couldnt even hacket with a machete and axe
    Socrates vs Center Sight

6. i'll stop you from steppin, you ain't lackin as far was wack goes
    so watch me break you in half cuz i'm known to crack jokes
    Lay Doubt vs Eclipse

7. you's the weak type .. makin excuses why life wasnt fair ..
    cus borns beat around the bush, trees, field .. fuck just bout anywhere.
    Rule vs Born To Kill

8. I’d Say, who the fuck would care if he retired?
    He’d Probably make the front page…into his daily attire
    Enough vs Jace

9. I'm a saint when im gunning, and i am not even playing my dunny
    but wha type a dick calls himself comedian when he aint even funny
    Vylint vs Com

10. so generic ya shit is.. see how this man can be wreckless
    like comin at me single handidly.. realizing im ambidextrus
    Center Sight vs Socrates

General Discussion

So?.. How do ya'll feel about the league? Plz answer this question with every reply. Would ya'll like to Have Pic Matches to make it more interesting Yes or No? Well this week was great I like how everyone showed early and got alot of votes. Almost all were decent cept for a few. Continue the work and the Mag will get Better

Projections

Feeble Minded (2-0) vs. Chrit (1-1) = Well Chrit already dropped, but Lookin Ima have to say Feeble will overcome.

Socrates (1-1) vs. Com (1-1) = Com by far sorry Soc hes got to much firepower

Rule (0-2) vs. H dot Skys (0-0) = Not going do my own battles

Meters (1-1) vs. Lay Doubt (1-0) = Meters i hear good things bout. Show Me SON Meters will win

Jacent (2-0) vs. Notice (2-0) = Notice u got 2 wins off decent verses Jacent u got wins off decent verses close, but i gotta go wit the former champ

Luther Blissett (0-1) vs. Macabre (0-1) = I see Luther getting his shit back and blowing Mac out

eclipse (0-2) vs. I'm Deon (0-0) = Hmmmmm..... haven't seen Deon heard he was good so Vote Deon

Kapitolins (1-1) vs. $pitacular (1-0) = Spit is just on fire...... Spit will win unless Kap can put a verse like that Vylint diss i read

Enough (1-1) vs. Shadows Edge (1-0) = Close one battle of the week I think.. Toss up

Mr. Key (1-1) vs. Born To Kill (1-1) = Not sure haven't seeen Mr. Key drop a quality verse so vote Born on consistency

Center Sight (1-1) vs. God (1-1) = God vs Center Sight. Center said fuck the elague so vote god

Guv`nor (0-1) vs. Dep!ct (0-0) = Ehhh toss up

Mr W.Rite (1-1) vs. Vylint (1-0) = Im Sorry call me dickryder but i see no one taking Vylint out yet.

Ending

Well is Late and So Ima end it soon I hope that next week will be as good as this week. I expect most the old heads to return and make it dope I expect baron to be in the Power Rankings next week and we will see. but Overall lets keep the league like this its fire!!!!

None
    Battle Record
    18-0
    LLL Mag Volume 3 Coming Soon

[we promise]

None
    Battle Record
    18-0
    LLL Mag Volume 3

Table Of Contents:
    Introduction
    Power Rankings
    Spotlight Emcee
    Top Punches
    General Dicussion
    Projections
    Outro

Introduction
    For informational purposes; As we've progressed through the first three weeks of LLL, we are now entering into week four. So far the LLL has had mostly up's, and it seems that this week it may be heading into a tiny bit of a slump. A few good heads have signed out - including $pitacular, Vylint, and yeah thats basically it. We still have a great league going though, although a few have signed out. As i predicted, it seems a few heads have gotten a hurt ego due to losing, and signed out because of it. In the weeks to come, expect to see boot matches for anyone slacking. I will have them replaced, regardless of crew or who they are. There are, however, an extremely large number of sign ins and I simply can't sign everyone in. Bear with me..

Power Rankings
    1. Feeble Minded & Jacent - Both of us have been ranked high in past power rankings, but above all others we have proven ourselves by keeping an undefeated record and making our way to the title shot. Next week one of us will stay undefeated, the other will no doubt stay a major contendor in LLL, just without a title shot. Should be good.

3. Lay Doubt - To some of you he should be further down, but so far he has unmistakably done what few others before him have: gone from a virtual nobody, a FL newbie, to an LLL vet in under two months. We all owe him our respect. Others have elevated pretty fast but nobody in my memory as quickly as he has. And I just don't see anyone in LLL taking him lightly, as they would have done a month ago. Props. Lay Doubt aka Genocide is also undefeated, but at 2-0.

4. Shadows Edge - In the past, Shadows has shown us he can drop like a true LLL vet. Witty, hard hitting, personal - he can do it all. Last week he showed us some elements of each. We would've liked to see a bit better, but he definitely proved he still has the ability to do so. Bring it out next week, shadows. Shadows is ALSO undefeated, at 2-0.

5. Mr W.Rite - Write has been coming decent so far in LLL. He's dropped a few impressive lines here and there, but no verses we could go crazy over. I'm still looking for that wit and fire he had season one to show itself, and I still think he has got it. He has still maintained some respectable battles, and an opponent to be feared, even if nothing amazing. Hopefully he will only improve on that in the weeks to come.

Spotlight Emcee
    I have a few people I'd like to mention - Genocide, Com, and Shadows Edge. They are my nominations. Com has dropped some really dope lines in my mind in the past weeks, but he's also dropped a lot of meh lines. He needs to spend a little more time on his verses. Shadows has done the same. Shadows should spend some more time on his verses, pick out some more good wordplay. He definitely has the ability. But Genocide will take the cake. He takes it because, he is the person to look out for in upcoming weeks of LLL. I just see him as wanting it more. He's recently elevated, still elevating in fact. He hasn't won much in the way of battles or tournies on rb due to recently elevating, and he will be looking to raise his status in the future. He can only raise this status in LLL by winning, battle after battle. That and that alone will tell over time if he will become another good head, or another great head. We'll have to wait and see.

Top Punches
    These are in no order. There were a LOT of good lines this week. Anyone who hadn't noticed that, just, should die.

you ain't back Meters, really just got worse in ya battles
    n if you're the core of LW the rest of RB's allergic to apples
    -Lay Doubt vs. Meters

been on all week but can't drop on time? all your shit's late
    n you'll clean house because all of LLL knows you're bitchmaid
    -Lay Doubt vs. Meters

Brings Deja Vu of peeps ownin' you, and now me? Heh, I'm past hot
    Ur crew's full of members who flip and shit... But ur the only mascot
    -God vs. Center Sight

leave this queer wasted, while he's frontin dope
    see him hurling insults... after i shoved them down his fucking throat
    -Shadows Edge vs. enough

this bums stuck, all day in school text writing, domes quitting
    trying to curb his enthusiasm so he can take the excitement home with him
    -Shadows Edge vs. Enough

I’m high class, but the newbies are getting triple L labeled
    We want this league to turn round but then this fag would be favorite
    -Com vs. Socrates

Bitch you gotta get a grip and don’t let your opponents slide past
    So put your heart into this battle and watch your verse bypassed
    -Com vs. Socrates

You aint shit, was just for fun…fuck it now I’m mad son
    Im’takin the title
    when feebs gives me somebody who actually has one
    -Mr W.Rite vs. Vylint

see I don't need OMs to see the crew of my contender's lame
    damn cheaters
    ..only last words I'm seeing here is "vote *insert LW member name*"
    -Kap vs. Spit

General Discussion
    the general discussion for today? Look how damn cool these colors are! wee, my mags colorful!! on another note - If you don't like the mag stfu. Nobody cares. Resume.

Projections:
    Projections - aka predictions - Someone give me a match listing.

Outro
    As I've said before, you can suck my balls if you don't like this mag. But you do like it, ecause it is dope. And im sure some of you will cry a river over not having a power ranking, like enough did last week. But I don't care. If you didn't get one you aren't top 5 in my mind right now and that is that. SO prove that you're good enough and next time I write the mag you will be up there. Not that hard. And please, post dope this week. The LLL mag is your route to hype. Without being hyped in this, you get a lot less hype overall. Without posting with some sign of talent you don't get mentioned here. and thats whats up. bitches.

None
    Battle Record
    18-0
    LLL Mag Volume 4

Table Of Contents:
    Introduction - by CS
    Power Rankings - by CS
    Spotlight Emcee - by CS
    Top Punches - by who knows
    General Dicussion - me again
    Projections - guess who, me
    Outro - Feeble

Introduction
    iight so this is my first mag ok? so cut me some slack if its not perfect, and its a bit rushed, but the people deserve something to read during the week! We had quit a few no-shows this week.. people, you've gotta understand thats the downfall of this league. Please, if you can't show.. make it clear to a mod and have yourself replaced or at least have the thread closed. We did however have a few decent battles this week. Jacent vs Feeble.. wow, what can you say. This was a good showing by both emcee's and you would expect it came down to the wire as a close match. This weeks Heavyweight champ = Feeble Minded. Good job bro. SDizzle vs Eclipse ended in a tie. Kap beat Guv. BTK beat Given Light. And last but not least, was my three way vs
    NuclearConcepts and Rule. I was proud to be in that, because i felt they both came with above average verses.. but CS came out on top. Props to the both of you on a good battle. Those were the only completed battles. No Shows!!! Who wouldnt like to see a shadows edge vs a Mr W Rite? That woulda been dope.. unfortunately nothing came out of it. Chrit no showed against Willy, who's suprised? Not me. Mac and Enough both no showed against N-Genius.. im disappointed in you guys. Oh dont let me forget.. i almost did because this battle was never closed. Lay vs Com vs Mr Key = Fire! I enjoyed all three reads and i thought this was a very good display of three emcee's that know what they're doing. But a winner had to come out and it was Lay. That concludes the intro.

Power Rankings
    1. Feeble Minded - he's the champ.. DUH.. plus he'll probly stay that way for a hot minute..
    2. Jacent - he damn near became the champ.. Jace is nice
    3. Shadows Edge - 3-0 at this point and you better watch out
    4. Lay Doubt - His win in the 3-way bought him a ticket to the middleweight champ match.. so naturally..
    5. Center Sight - yeah thats right... me.. i was ranked 5 before i ever won a battle.. and now i won so.. i get my 5 spot back bitches
    6. God - God is quiet, but if you look the man is 3-1.. kudos to that, keep doin your thing
    7. Com - Yes Com thats right.. you know you like his drops.. dont pretend you dont.. he couldve just as easily won the 3-way.. props to my man Com
    8. Kapitolins- He's on a roll.. and also bought himself a ticket into
    the middleweight match.. keep at it
    9. Born To Kill - He absolutely was born to kill i mean the man should
    be in jail or something.. he lands himself a #7
    10. NuclearConcepts - So he hasnt exactly wow'd us yet.. but he has
    showed his potential and maybe we'll see him turn it up a notch in the coming weeks

(based upon record/quality of drops/opponents faced/ and my opinion)

Spotlight Emcee
    Feeble Minded (why? cuz hes the champ, and youre not)

im vindictive with spits.. bitch its u doing the gawking
    Jace is blowing his speakers.. least when vy's doing the talking
    vs Jacent

Top 10 Punches
    (edit in)

General Discussion
    Well, not much to say except keep dropping dope and SHOW FOR YOUR
    BATTLES.. if you're not ranked or you didnt get a top 10 punch well..
    try harder. I predict a few heads will rise from the ashes in the
    coming weeks. Oh, and all you ill heads that keep dropping out of the
    league.. here's an idea... um, dont drop out of the league! We need the
    dopeness we like the dopeness and dopeness is good.

Outro
    All of you faggots better post verses in your battles next week, on time. Thats right. you motherfuckers all think you're the shit but don't even post verses. You motherfuckers all want power rankings but don't even post verses. Unlike center, I don't predict anyone will rise from the ashes. I predict the same people who are just plain wack will think they deserve a power ranking but will get crushed by people who are much better than they are. Of course they will bitch, that is natural, it is like a quality of being on rb - but then they will not improve, and will be at the same skill level for the next fucking 3 months. Thats word. Stfu and get better. And since I have a 6 page paper to write, I will not be on rb very much more today. Battles will be up much later tonight. Faggots bitch like all i have to do is set up battles for you on rb. sometimes shit happens. It takes a damn hour + to get everything organized each week in LLL, and tonight I don't even have a half hour. Btw this outro is referring to week five being set up..even though this mag is talking about week four. you see, this is the mag for week four even though currently we already finished our fifth week of battles in LLL. We just got a bit backed up on the mags..

Will Merk You
    Battle Record
    21-6
    whoops.. in BTK's rankin i meant to put #9 not #7.. oh well, okay now some one go back to closed battles and find some punches!!!
    Good Luck. You're Gonna Need It.

Lets Go GIANTS!! Exculptifactoriusness's Avatar
    Battle Record
    77-6
    Awards 75+ Wins
    No predictions or recap of battles?

Good mag other than that.

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-1
    Lol@wack ass dudes being in top ten.
    Where the fuck am I at in that shit?

Will Merk You
    Battle Record
    21-6
    um..... its LAST WEEKS mag.. why would you be in it... ?
    i mean damn man.. least know what your talkin about before you speak
    Good Luck. You're Gonna Need It.

Battle Record
    212-103
    Awards LLL Season Champion LLL HOF 200+ Wins
    Wasn't this last weeks?

Did I do the Time Warp subconciously?

Like falling asleep watching Rocky Horror.

None
    Battle Record
    18-0
    Lol... you have a huge ego, and haven't shown us anything to back it up. seriously. if you want a power rank, post something good. edit: and yes it was last week, but replica hasn't posted anything good since LLL restarted so I don't see what he's complaining about.

Animal
    Battle Record
    8-3
    Awards LLL Season Champion
    replicas life....

he went into RBL at a time when it was its lowest, got a good record then faced good cats & realized he was a wack fuck then signed out

went to 2nd & 3rd rate sites such as 411, rcn, rnr, & thought he was good just because he battled with the "good" heads although he got sonned every week & had decent lines...

suddenly he comes back to rb, thinks hes the shit cause ya know, battling all those "good" heads makes him a text superstar!

fuck off nigga

post more pics

Battle Record
    46-9
    Awards Legendary Member 25+ Wins OM HOF LLL HOF LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner
    shit Feeble.. if you see this, get back on AIM right quick.
    Been a real one.

...Tension'us Venomo'us
    Battle Record
    10-14
    dipset

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If you Die with the devils first kiss.then Look to the sky and Say This:
    I live High in the essence of unbleviable Gods Hands
    I love like roses and sink threw fingers just Like Sand

From Bein Satans Angel..To Hating The actional Clan
    Tryin to Be heartless.........But thats not Being A Man