User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: ill advised to verb crime

Post ill advised to verb crime

sensible to tha park,,acknnoledge tha spark,,national to tha retreat,,nature whit mimes droppin bombs,,redeem then deliver,,reduction is a slavage that shall continue,,amble to tha untamed,,attack to tha anthrax mail bomb carrier,,reduction on me,,conserve my whits,,guard to tha lacerate,,keep it hip hp safe,,liberate and protect that,,repletion is comfort,,cuttin game like cocain,,ridicule like a bad behavior,,haven no tunes but tha pimp i shal,rational and honor,,address whit a ball,i dont mind right ones thoughts,,reserve to my recognize i'm a brutal arm grabbin that pencil pen and mik spit,,interest me religious i'm sensible to tha lyricist maken of my acount on contract label if i shall i will be able,,practice is like weaks tryin nothin tracks and practice its nothin system nothin marked my word for it,,pitiless is like cut verbal relentless earnings welfare whit vocab ya styles aint kikin,,godly saintlike i'm transaction to tha erotik body rock motive,,obtainable as i chew mcees whit hand power you can tell i'm a masterbater,,feel no sorrow or tha blues yes you then i better then dont care if ya have sound all tha way to ya pimp shoes,,distress is like a sanctified slang in tha lane blunted to tha ruins of king,, go ahead try me,,complain no thing when battling sarcastik and spurious ya girls is waitin for me not ya ridiuculen falseness,,ike turner gets a whippin every time i hit tha show hwit rhymes fly like a travler,,ya puzzled to tha distraught tangle i'ma medley of mellow and mellody of crystal,,might as well crumble ya writtens and spit tone to qualify i'll shred ya skillsbut by tonight whos more iller then pop a pill skrilla in tha phat and restrainen me for a loaded gat because i was pointen to a cop,,alteration is scraps of raps your lingo is fake fads ya not glad read my ish ya still gonna go against me where ever you go i be throng round,,fashion on wear and you no thing to be aware,,dont think like my allies or alius i'll double fragment and get tone rocky and make ya wobble wobble and up to tha minute v i p is sport and trendy misfortune is a mishandle i drop all kinds of talent just get out of dodge and you wont be mistaken,,to my fans i love yall too i'm yet unwarrented like americas most wanted no evidence of who done it,,
    Last edited by Watch Kalien; March 7th, 2005 at 09:51 PM

Banned
    Battle Record
    12-1
    You need to leave 2 links to 2 open mics that you left decent feedback on or this gets closed, Thanks.