User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Becasue ppl complainin....

sexi_dominicana

whatever happened to hip hop?

Too many ppl complainin that i aint done nothing but post pics... heres the first freestyle just cause im bored lol... and all i could think about is the changed in hip hop... so here goes... let me know what yall think

yo, they say grafitti is lyrics for the mind/ I say Hip-Hop is vandalism trapped in a place with no time/where taggers and rappers are just figments of the mind/
    the part of the pshyci that forgets the history that was around cuz as time winds down/ don't nobody remember the Hip-Hop crown/
    I found it on the ground/ disgused with corprate lables/ lost in the history with political promises and fables/
    dirty with the grime of idea rappers/ wrapped in teflon/ I take a stand and realize how much Hip-Hop's been stepped on/ and crept on/
    with these contracts that own your life/ take hold of your speech so you only say what they like/ whatever happened to lyrics beyond the glamore and sex/ in the golden age of Martin and Malcom X/ where people where encouraged to say whatever they feel/ and didn't give a fuck about your political appeal/
    whatever happened to the music of the taggers and break dancers/ when rhymes where used to solve beef beyond answers/ Hip-hop's been diagnosed and infected with cancer/ then you got people like "Nelly" sayin " The Revolution Has Begun"/ but did you notice he said it in front of a coprate crowd or was I the only one/
    what ever happened to original beats by the works of a DJ/ now it's the same beats being sampled and replayed/
    and rappers taking rhymes/ being compaired to true liberated thugs and icons/

so it's up to us "underground artists" for Hip-Hop to rely on//

ye im out!!!!! feedback....
    Last edited by sexi_dominicana; March 7th, 2005 at 04:50 PM Reason: title

sexi_dominicana
    sooooooo lol

Yo this is sik... im feelin this piece.... yo its sooooooooooooooo true....
    ~1~ pz
    im out
    (pppppppppppppphhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww)
    and im out

Banned
    Battle Record
    12-1
    You need to leave 2 links to 2 open mics that you left decent feedback on or this gets closed, Thanks.