User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 72

Thread: I need to be an Artist.

Battle Record
    56-9
    Also, being that this is almost up to my level of topical writing, i must say it deserves a spot in legends.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    91-11
    Awards OFOTK Champion Haiku Champion Legendary PC Legendary Member PC HOF OM HOF 75+ Wins
    When a drop gets to 4 pages, pretty much everythings been said....
    but this was nice....

"Thundering pains in my head, from powders ive snorted
    I don’t do it for the image, but to get that image distorted"

that was my favorite bar right there....the wording and message
    were so nice vocab and wordchoice were nicely done..overall a
    dope piece...OMHOF without a doubt

peep this please http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=176291
    A few achievements here and there

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Retired.
    Battle Record
    9-11
    This was a great drop
    Loved everythin' about it
    Deep too right on love deep drops

keep up

peace

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-7
    wat more can I say
    I dont really read OM's or topicals that much. but this was aiight
    I vote pick up a mic and flow that shit
    quality doesnt matter, just rap it over a beat and it'll be almost a kajillion times better.
    it was aiight, none the less.
    keep droppin
    Per Se
    "Fuck The He Say, She Say Shit"

So what can you do when boys is men
    Our self-image depends on the next man's scrimmage so I sin
    Cause thou shalt not kill, but I tried my best
    Left my fingerprints in his neck
    I never understand why brothers try to act up on one another
    But if the static is comin'
    Fool, you won't catch me runnin'

Battle Record
    5-17
    yea, i thought it was a decent piece. overall, to me it was a decent read. nothing all that great in my mind but it was good. i really did enjoy it, but you've heard enough praise over the piece, you need to know the flaws. look..

I lust for the depression, the aggression art holds
    The obsession to make an impression as a possession unfolds

^that, right there, i know what you're thinking. you're wanting to establish a flow. but, you know how many times people have used those words in a the same way you did? not that it's bad, it's just something i've seen from a lot of people.

other things i noticed...the ending rhyme was always really simple. nothing ever got creative with the end rhyme. and personally, while i read it, it seemed like you forced a couple things.

none the less, it was a good, emotional, and strong piece. i've just got to say, it isn't legendary and blah blah as other people said. don't let that get you too hyped up. well maybe it is, maybe it's just me who didn't feel it that way. but anyways, good job and keep at it.

Battle Record
    26-9
    Awards PS Champion/IE Champion PC HOF PS HOF PS Season champ OM HOF Legendary PC
    that was incredable
    wow, great shit
    i loved it

Battle Record
    34-2
    thanks everyone..kerr stay up....last up yo.

/

+
    Battle Record
    2-1
    This wasn't legendary by a long shot. Not complex enough, & the message just wasn't there.

And return the fav on the link I posted you hoe.

I switched from a pen to a pencil as my writing utinsal/ Just to stinsil these symbols, my fuckin lyrical sylobals/ An unbelievable miracle, on the mic I'm invincible/ In real life I'm a criminal, fuck this life it's not critical/ But it's official; I resemble a ghost, yea I'm invisible/ Not seen by most even though my fuckin' image is literal/ It's inevitable, I'm just a regular dust covered pebble/ But it's what ever, pull my lever and behold stormy weather/ Man I won't ever rest in piece, my fuckin' spirit can't settle/ Cause I'm a full kettle, mixed lava and relish/ It's foolish, I use too many narcotics, its stupid/ You knew this bitch, don't apologize, it's useless/ I'm loosin' my mother fuckin' patience with you trick/ click..click..boom, commit a murder it's through/ Admit I triggered at you, stuck in this prison I'm blue/ I just blew..see the results of what this finger can do.

period

Na~Ledge
    Ill drop K. I think it's pne of the best i've seen from u. I could really elate to this because I often wonder if I've been through enough "hard time" to really be a good artist lyricaly and I thnk u tapped into that idea. Was really impressive and worthy of all the Open Mic nominations it recieved. Be lookn fo r ur next post.

Opener was Ill:

I lust for the depression, the aggression art holds
    The obsession to make an impression as a possession unfolds
    The moulds of a true artist, I let my mind go wondering
    Sometimes opens my eyes to success, or I go blind from blundering

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted
    DONT keep using all those -ings and -ions rhymes, they are so terribly basic I hate them. If anything, they take away from the effort you put into this.

Just a word of advice ..

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

Battle Record
    34-2
    thanks.

/

Fear Before The March Foreshadow's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-8
    Damn K I dont think that I have really read anything from you before and this piece was crazy. I agree with what wicked said to you early'r I think that you are one of the top topical heads on the sight. It would be good if you joined SS. Damn that would so much more competition to the table. But this piece was real nice the flow was real nice but the one thing in this piece that was outstanding was the emotion and details and how you made the reader feel when they read this piece, amazing.

Battle Record
    34-2
    dope thanks alot man....hit me up on aim

/

Masterius
    nerd...get a job

K wat a great name...