User Tag List

Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 22 ... LastLast
Showing results 166 to 180 of 468

Thread: sexi D pics....

Live, Love, Burn, Die
    Battle Record
    2-5
    No you want me to get on? And thanks for the compliment But I still have no respect for you.

DON FUCKING JOHNSON! FriendlyAlbanian's Avatar
    madonna momma, body bottle ya finah finah, toma cloma, clomb behind vagina, then i hymen grind ha
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Quote Originally Posted by sexi_dominicana
    yes i have heard of the albanian male superiority.... lol...... edhe flas shqip pak a shum... so u n me got something in common already
    Nuk ju kuptoj. Stick to English, cunt.
    [YOUTUBE]VrNoDUblAtE[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    30-9
    you deserve this

Live, Love, Burn, Die
    Battle Record
    2-5
    Quote Originally Posted by Ill-Mental
    you deserve this
    That is funny as hell *dies*

Just some old ass account Devastator™'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    20-2
    a hoe n lovin it... never said u were racist.. u sexist.. i assume u racist... battle wherever u want.. whenever u want...
    Well you proved my point. I'm not a true full-time sexist, in fact I'm very comfortable in relationships with respectable women. And audio battle me. I DARE you. That typing shit is played.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

sexi_dominicana
    Quote Originally Posted by FriendlyAlbanian
    Nuk ju kuptoj. Stick to English, cunt.
    uh huh... sure u dont.... anyways... im out for now.. be back later...

by the way... duval.. when did i say i WANT ur respect?????? fill me in please... dont remember sayin that... i dont care bout u or ur respect.. or any other internet freak..... im here when im bored... the ppl that MATTER... are NOT in here...

sexi_dominicana
    Quote Originally Posted by Devastator™
    Well you proved my point. I'm not a true full-time sexist, in fact I'm very comfortable in relationships with respectable women. And audio battle me. I DARE you. That typing shit is played.
    nop.. typin only... no way to do audio.. aitn got the right equipment.. however... i do got a keyboard.... its lyrical...

Live, Love, Burn, Die
    Battle Record
    2-5

by the way... duval.. when did i say i WANT ur respect?????? fill me in please... dont remember sayin that... i dont care bout u or ur respect.. or any other internet freak..... im here when im bored... the ppl that MATTER... are NOT in here...

Bitch u need to get ya shit together I will merk u in everyway there is. And by the way I can tell you don't care for respect cuz u a hoe the 25th power. Go get some dick and come back when u ready.

Flowz
    lol @ Ill...

Can't everyone see this is her claim to fame? We should help her buy making her a "I Bare All" sig. Come on, positive positive positive.

Battle Record
    20-2
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowz
    lol @ Ill...

Can't everyone see this is her claim to fame? We should help her buy making her a "I Bare All" sig. Come on, positive positive positive.
    Aren't you an alias?

Live, Love, Burn, Die
    Battle Record
    2-5
    Dev you want me to get on yahoo?

DON FUCKING JOHNSON! FriendlyAlbanian's Avatar
    madonna momma, body bottle ya finah finah, toma cloma, clomb behind vagina, then i hymen grind ha
    Battle Record
    1-0

Eh its possible I did. Its possible you speak a bit... Ju je ende nje debille pidh. The fact that some Albo pounded your loose pussy at one point and you picked up a little shqip depresses me.
    [YOUTUBE]VrNoDUblAtE[/YOUTUBE]

+
    Battle Record
    2-1
    SlutCuntWhoreBitchTrickHookerBitchHoeSlutCuntWhore BitchTrickHookerBitchHoeSlutCuntWhoreBitchTrickHoo kerBitchHoeSlutCuntWhoreBitchTrickHookerBitchHoeSl utCuntWhoreBitchTrickHookerBitchHoeSlutCuntWhoreBi tchTrickHookerBitchHoeSlutCuntWhoreBitchTrickHooke rBitchHoeSlutCuntWhoreBitchTrickHookerBitchHoeSlut CuntWhoreBitchTrickHookerBitchHoeSlutCuntWhoreBitc hTrickHookerBitchHoe

&$£*&$*£(%&*&*&@~*@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flowz
    no, i'm not an alias, but what a sweet, concerned question of you to ask.

Battle Record
    20-2
    Quote Originally Posted by DuvalRapStar
    Dev you want me to get on yahoo?
    nevermind