User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: name no names

You've Earned a Custom Title! ReNaGaDe's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-4

Angry name no names

this verse is for sum one i use to have beef with offline so here it is...

CASTRATE-YOUR-ADAMS-APPLE, rotate your face into a figure EIGHT-WITH-A-FATAL-GRAPPLE//Your HATE-I-TRAMPLE, SNAP-N-CRAMPLE you in SCRAP-LIKE-SAMPLES// TECHS-INFUSE, TEXT-ABUSE to WRECK-YOUR-SCREWS, strangle you till your a SPEC-OF-GOO
    BLASTIN-THIS-FULL-CLIP, SMASHIN-THIS-FOOLS-HIP, your in my divine threshold, Your THRASHIN-IN-DROOL-BITCH from MESSING-WITH-CRUEL-SHIT//Verse:
    I CAME-ROUGH, life was hard, teachers alwayz BLAMED-US//your verses, are like american mothers packin lunch, you can't expect the SAME-STUFF//your name sucks, and im sprayin bullets while im in my KILLIN-STANCE/
    Your name doesnt "fit you", like fat people trien to wear CHILDRENS-PANTZ//Why WASTE-MY-TIME, when i could literaly BREAK-YOUR-MIND//TESTS-I-THROW while CHESTS-I-BLOW//I got my "hands full", I got your mothers and sisters BREASTS-TO-HOLD!!Rappin is like a a exam, my verse is PAST-HARD//We couldnt understand your verse if you wrote it on FLASH-CARDS//
    Im carrieng you in a hearse, oxidation makin the HEARSE-BROWN//your rhymes are "shit",i need "laxatives" to "break your VERSE-DOWN"//Burn you to the crisp, like fries and HASH-BROWNS//

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-4
    feed back please

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

how the fuck do i edit my avatar

Cool

the rhymes was kinda tight u can do better/ u need to sleep wit the mic or wear it tight like a sweater/ if u was battling me u would feel under the weather/ but wit those rhymes winning a battle u can never/ u a lil boy u on a whole smaller level/its like u got on a bike and forgot how to pedal/wit my rhymes i would be diggin yo grave wit a shovel/And got u thinkin in yo head "he must be related to the devil"

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    5-0
    ^ don't post in someone's elses thread unless you're giving feedback
    For the verse Renegade, I liked the rhyming, had nice multis. Punches were alright, and there was a lot of wordplay, keep that up. Had some nice lines.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    renagade this was okay, but i could have been better.. i think you forced a lot of multies... and why the hell are you capitalized them? I have a funny feeling your jacking lines from goldmic... youve been warned.

Xplicit Teknique
    It was pretty good, but I agree its seems your trying to force some rhymes, you should let it flow more.

Irrelevance
    not bad...

take out all the slashes... there just annoying... any try working on structure... make em more like

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

than

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yeah....

nice work...

Banned
    Battle Record
    12-1
    You need to leave 2 links to 2 open mics that you left decent feedback on or this gets closed, Thanks.

Battle Record
    0-4
    close it then im finished here