User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 40

Thread: Question for some of yall [Serious Thread]

Battle Record
    37-1

Question for some of yall [Serious Thread]

How come when people lose they cry? I mean why can't people take a loss like a man? I remember this type of shit was everywhere when I used to text even I would be like wtf if someone voted against me. Why though? It's so fucking gay if you think about it. Althought that was like two years ago and obviously that shit grew out of me. I never been a sore loser, I don't like to lose but I never been the type to cry about a loss even when cheated out. But why does textceeing bring it out of people?

I aint bashing text, just an observation I have made. And I have seen all people succumb to this gayness even people who are highly regarded. It's rather sad really. People need to man up and accept shit and stop being cry baby faggots IMO.

Discuss

w00t at me making a serious thread

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

New Writejist Song - Tito Ortiz

Zeal
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerge
    How come when people lose they cry? I mean why can't people take a loss like a man? I remember this type of shit was everywhere when I used to text even I would be like wtf if someone voted against me. Why though? It's so fucking gay if you think about it. Althought that was like two years ago and obviously that shit grew out of me. I never been a sore loser, I don't like to lose but I never been the type to cry about a loss even when cheated out. But why does textceeing bring it out of people?

I aint bashing text, just an observation I have made. And I have seen all people succumb to this gayness even people who are highly regarded. It's rather sad really. People need to man up and accept shit and stop being cry baby faggots IMO.

Discuss

w00t at me making a serious thread

i really dont care if i lose i mean seriosuly does losing a battle at rapbattles.com affect anyones life in anyway? if it does you need serious time away from it. But ionno i can see where people get pissed off when they obviously have a better verse by a mile and they get shit like this

the other guy cuz i liked his verse more......tehehe hit my battle up yo!

^its like wtf is that shit? obviously, people look out for themselves more than they do for the sake of fair voting. I know a buncha of people who refuse to vote for noweights simply becuase it wouldnt get them a vote back whatever. People need to grow up and 1. Vote fairly and 2. If they are voted unfairly against just let it go, seriously its not a big deal.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Lsd's Avatar
    Battle Record
    5-6
    Crying is just one of those uncontrollable emotions. I sometimes almost cry when I see other people crying like crazy. i hold it back as best I can though. It's not because I'm sad or anything, it's just something that happens. Like when someone yawns, and then you yawn, and everyone else starts yawning. That just made probably 90% of the people that just read that yawn, because it was about yawning. Why do I say that? Because I just yawned....It's weird like that.

It's all genetics.

Zeal
    Quote Originally Posted by LsD
    Crying is just one of those uncontrollable emotions. I sometimes almost cry when I see other people crying like crazy. i hold it back as best I can though. It's not because I'm sad or anything, it's just something that happens. Like when someone yawns, and then you yawn, and everyone else starts yawning. That just made probably 90% of the people that just read that yawn, because it was about yawning. Why do I say that? Because I just yawned....It's weird like that.

It's all genetics.

he doesnt literally mean crying.

Battle Record
    7-1
    If I wasted 20 minutes of my life putting lines together, I'd cry too

Leave me alone

Battle Record
    37-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Pair-A-Dyce
    If I wasted 20 minutes of my life putting lines together, I'd cry too

What's that supposed to mean?

Battle Record
    5-6
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeal
    he doesnt literally mean crying.
    I know, I was just trying to test out my Yawn Theory.

Did it work?!

doesnotexist
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerge
    What's that supposed to mean?
    it means that when they realize they not only wasted 30 min writing 20 lines of rhyming insults on the net aimed at some person they never met and the last titty they say was last years superbowl but that they even lost at it, they realise just how sad their life is.

Battle Record
    37-1
    Oh

lmfao

word life then

Power
    Most of the people who cry are vets, NOO!! HOW CAN A NOOB MESS UP MY RECORD.. BLa Bla Bla!

Battle Record
    5-6
    Did my message make you yawn?

did this message make you yawn?

Battle Record
    37-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Power
    Most of the people who cry are vets, NOO!! HOW CAN A NOOB MESS UP MY RECORD.. BLa Bla Bla!

Don't ever say vet or n00b again, only fucking dorks say that type of shit.

Battle Record
    212-103
    Awards LLL Season Champion LLL HOF 200+ Wins
    Did someone say losses?

Never heard of em!

Battle Record
    5-6
    ^ 169 - 96

Battle Record
    8-8
    ^haha word.

i don't cry if i lose a battle im like fuck i lost a battle but i dont cry at least not on a site.

[YOUTUBE]e5jlLl0JU04[/YOUTUBE]