User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 44

Thread: What can our next president do?

slap...slap...slap conquistador's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-1

Exclamation What can our next president do?

What can our future president do to fix this mess?
    <div style='font-size: 11pt;'><center>
    <embed name='RAOCXplayer' src='http://videocodes4u.com/video/file_39227.asx' autostart='true' type='application/x-mplayer2' width='300' height='250' showcontrols='1' showstatusbar='0' loop='True' enablecontextmenu='0' displaysize='0' pluginspage='
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Jay-Z - Excuse Me Miss - Featuring Pha...
    <br>
    <a href="http://videocodes4u.com/">Provided by VideoCodes4U.com</a>
    </center></div>

doesnotexist
    have an IQ over 7 for a change

Battle Record
    8-7
    nothing Bush is brilliant. He handles himself so well, and ask for no help from the likes of Cheney, or Rumsfeld......

Better than YOU.

Live, Love, Burn, Die
    Battle Record
    2-5
    Listen to the people. We need a Pd like Bill Clinton. Just like Ced the entertainer said"When Bill was getting ass we paid lees for gas"

Battle Record
    1-1
    I wonder if he can do anything to better our quality of life...it's a avalanche now
    <embed name='RAOCXplayer' src='http://videocodes4u.com/video/file_39227.asx' autostart='true' type='application/x-mplayer2' width='300' height='250' showcontrols='1' showstatusbar='0' loop='True' enablecontextmenu='0' displaysize='0' pluginspage='
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <br>
    </center></div>

Battle Record
    1-1
    you damn right!!!!!!!
    <br>
    </center></div>

NYC, Up the Block, around the corner & Down the Street. From where Pimps, Hustas & the Drug Lords meet.
    Battle Record
    3-2
    Quote Originally Posted by Americanuck
    nothing Bush is brilliant. He handles himself so well, ..
    ^^Yes he does..

Did A great Job Helping N.Korea get its Weapons of mass Destruction Ready

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asi...ic/1908571.stm

^^that was 2002...

Only a republican could doom the entire country to nuclear War in less then 5 years.
    ...M³...
    >³<M.urderous M.ic M.ercinaries >³<

--------------------------------------------------

Enter the ION REALMS OF METATRON

THE HONEST BATTLE VOTE KING

TURBAN
    Quote Originally Posted by Ion Metatron
    ^^Yes he does..

Did A great Job Helping N.Korea get its Weapons of mass Destruction Ready

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asi...ic/1908571.stm

^^that was 2002...

Only a republican could doom the entire country to nuclear War in less then 5 years.

bbc is the only place i get my news from now... and yea our next president will do alot more than this president for starters he could pick up the economy have a better approval rating... umm not get into shit he can't get out of i'd say more but i dont want to bore you

TURBAN
    Quote Originally Posted by Americanuck
    nothing Bush is brilliant. He handles himself so well, and ask for no help from the likes of Cheney, or Rumsfeld......
    ^^retard

he can also crash a country choke on a pretzel...be a cokehead... if bush is brilliant than osama is god

Battle Record
    34-13
    he can do everything that bush isnt doing.

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    Quote Originally Posted by carlosbarrett
    What can our future president do to fix this mess?
    not be a politician

Live, Love, Burn, Die
    Battle Record
    2-5
    Fuck Bush I hate that crab. He an't doing shit. All I know is poeple are getting killed for nothing. If anything he could atleast lower gas prices, I mean damn $2.09 a gallon. that ish is rediculous.

I am me
    as far as intelligence, bush is thought to have a slightly higher IQ than Kerry.

What can be done to fix everything?

1. Announce to all countries around the world that we will no longer be a threat to them and that we do not wish to force democracy on anyone. Then retract all of our military from around the world. Give our military bases back to those countries who we took them from. Sell off what we can at auctions.

2. Get rid of social security. Give payoffs to those who have payed in for so long. Use money gained from the autions in #1.

3. Get rid of the DOE, DOT, EPA, FDA, etc.

4. Get rid of the FED. Reinstitute private banking and get back on the gold standard.

5. Get rid of the income tax. Get rid of many of the other taxes out there as well.

6. Reduce government to the size that it was when the nation was first created.

7. Burn the constitution because it isn't worth a damn as we can all see and create a better form of government by using the current failed form as a guide of what not to do.

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    ^lmao @ your 7 steps to anarchy

DON FUCKING JOHNSON! FriendlyAlbanian's Avatar
    madonna momma, body bottle ya finah finah, toma cloma, clomb behind vagina, then i hymen grind ha
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Drens a fucking idiot. But on the subject of Clinton, he also was a fucking idiot. He somehow managed to fuck every race in the Balkans..."Oh we are going to help the Muslims, but not TOO much I mean, were neutral...So its cool if the serbs bomb the fuck out of Sarajevo, we will bomb the fuck out of Belgrade. TERRORISM IS BAD! But...We will terrorize the Serbs until they stop terrorizing the Muslims, and then we will make UN safe zones, where we will allow the Serbs to massacre the Muslims by the thousands." Seriously, Clinto fanned the fire of ultra-nationalism, I can't walk into a Serb neighborhood without getting shot on site, and a Serb can't walk into my neighborhood without getting shot on sight. Where is the love people?
    [YOUTUBE]VrNoDUblAtE[/YOUTUBE]