User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: 4 way window(LADY KAOS AND LOGIK) SOME ILL SHIT

You've Earned a Custom Title!

4 way window(LADY KAOS AND LOGIK) SOME ILL SHIT

LOGIK
    AS THE FIRST SHOT riccochet was herd- from the block to the burbs- i stepped out to the curb- only to see the block disturbed-
    2 bodies one gunning- the other with his blood running- i stood froze- and observed these 2 foes- and struck my duck from the what?! pose- i was like damn from the window- put down the indo- and my forty- and stepped out just as that nigga ran up on shorty- with a shawty- what kind of beaf could be so solved?
    as 5-0 aND MY NIGGA ASK WHO PULLED THE TRIGGA I DONT KNOW SON I WONT INVOLVED- son on the ground eyes dialted body disolved- i dont know know what happened he was caught nappen is this how man evolved?- needing 6 in the revolve?-
    nobody gives a damn just oohs and oz- it make me pause- what if i get clapped is that a round of applause-? leaking bleeding through a gause-momz see me deceased and mena pause- and my seed sees dady a doa-damn theres a thin line between games that we play- i cant believeit endz this way- this what it comes too- he caught 2- fucking 5-0 helping knowing they aint shit they can do- damn son- they still residue from the gun- in his lung- plus he swallowed his tongue- damn hands shaken body looking like chewed gum- and dun is done-
    hook
    (is this the way it is-
    what we teach the kids-
    dying aint how we live-
    watch all 4 sides of this-)

LOGIK
    yeah fuck it i shot him- but i was aiming at slim- and it was brawd day light-just simple responce from me loosing a fight- clenched my heat tight- walking with a blood thirst- it was my first- didnt think just let my shit burst- as i saw son planted in earth- starting doubting if the beaf was worth- but its late- have to escape- dont want 5-0 to chase-better yet no evidence to trace my face-should
    of thought through- but damn i was like what should i do- i seen him every day on the strip- he was needing the clip- as for kid shouldnt got in the way of grip- when he herd in what direction the bullet spit- and shit- i didnt mean for him to get hit-
    but fuck it- we from the same proj eventually he prob get his shit split- in a dark alley stash the burner on the corna- look normal- walk formal- or im a gonna- you can see the remoarse im my eyes- he a coarpse meaning he died- cant deal with the pain damn i need to get buddafied- its only a mtter of time- before the word spreadz- the wrong man dead- and his friends- hit me up with the led- but shit son let me get ghost before im deceased- cop another peace- and since you an angel rest in peace- just another victom of aim- sorry twin i call you that cause i never saw you and dont know your name.now i have to find my brother so we can get ghost and be one- before we get hit he dont know shit watch these mafia shuns- you son what the fuck where this kid at- its been 30 since i hit you and aint hit me back?

hook (KAOS EXERT)
    Out on da cold lonesome word i saw a horride sight, we was walkin down tha street we they began to fight./ they fought 'n yelled wit all there might, then there was this awsome flash of light./ the killer smirked at me ruthlessly as he turned to flee, then he flashed his gun at me./ I started to bed 'n closed my eyes so I couldn't see, when I opened them there was no reason to plea./ I pulled my friend close 'n started to cry, wondering who tha killer was 'n why./ Grabbin his hand I murmerd "please hold on,please try." thats when he said to me "i aint gonna make it...goodbye...." watchin as his breath got shallower i couldn't help but pray, i wish i knew what to tell him-the perfect words to say./ I rememebed where we used to play, 'n all tha times we talked through tha night into tha day./ My felt like lead 'n i could barly see anythin as the paramdics came 'n started to yell jibberish that meant nothin./There was a gasp for air 'n he started his coughin, maybe the last place I'd see him would be in his coffin./ Tha eye of God was upon us, destorying all my religious trust./ All I love breaks 'n bust, all i got is our pictures gatherin dust./ I laid on tha cold hard cemenet when they took him away, I couldn't even walk- all i did was sway./

LOGIK
    it was a sunday just got off of work- making our way to church- as i saw kirt- and kirk- walking through thirty first-me and my old earth-just found out aboute a seed birth- said it was a short cut-and what- we heading the same direction so we talk and we walk- its been a minute how you godz been- could see the palness of the skin- asking them what happened- he said this cat- needed to get capped- got bitch slapped- saying he retaliating right back- told him i aint with that- just got my high school degree- preping for college in spring 4.0 and s.a.t-
    i ready to be first to graduate for the family- you see- respects to
    but i aint getting caught in the avenue- i need revenue- a seed on the way- a lady 8 inches away- i m needed here so im making pay- so we can do better move with no delay- if i do this my life turn thug like instant replay-m waite what the relay- just then bullets get sprayed- felt a little pressure next thing i know im layed- felt myself tweaking- crying coughing and my body leaking my friends dip with the quickness- but waite who did this?-behind the vision of my crying miss-look across the street damn what i invision-oh shit its my brother marcus the culpret of my transition- what the fuck hell naw i need to see my seed- why am i the victom of my own brothers greed?- im slipping i feel myself going to sleep- im to weak its only death last thing i hear is my beeper beep. And my girl crying on the street.

hook
    Last edited by LACK OF LOGIC; July 15th, 2002 at 05:36 AM
    ORDO ABACHO(ORDER OUT OF KAOS) CLICK
    SILENT KAOS
    MASTER BLASTER
    LACK OF LOGIC
    DAMANI MIC MATITION
    ACIDIC
    LIL DALLAS
    DeJureThaRaw
    CyKoShYnE
    THE FAM IS LOCKED NO MORE APPLICATIONS PLEASE.

Damani-DaGrinch
    madd ill that shit sounds like one of them made fo tv movies........ you guys all came wit some sicc as lines...
    this sit should have an archives for ill shit like this

Acidic
    yo a ill callab from tha both of u i as feelin tis through out tha entire thing keep it happining

SilentKaos
    thanx ya'll

uppin

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    UPPIN THIS AS WELL ITS TIGHT AND SHE DID WELL
    ORDO ABACHO(ORDER OUT OF KAOS) CLICK
    SILENT KAOS
    MASTER BLASTER
    LACK OF LOGIC
    DAMANI MIC MATITION
    ACIDIC
    LIL DALLAS
    DeJureThaRaw
    CyKoShYnE
    THE FAM IS LOCKED NO MORE APPLICATIONS PLEASE.

Battle Record
    1-1
    dope stuff, i was feelin hook the most even though his barz were long as hell but flowed out good. thi was a hell of a good stoy tellin from yall. keep it up and stay active. peace.
    joey

Battle Record
    2-2
    ill shit, i was feeling it fa real
    the hook was raw, kinda long but it was worth the read
    i like the way u put that together
    kaos shit was off the hook
    D.L.W

-First Lady of RB- DaGyrlRemarqabL's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-0
    this was tight...vivid imagry and captivating concept..yall came real nice...nice droppin, no doubt..stay up..peace.
    P U R E

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RemarqabL

0meGa
    yall know i aint gon' snorre...nobody can on this...it was pure lava..kep it up..i love that real lit!