User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 101

Thread: Want to Improve Rb?

Battle Record
    33-15
    DE ADMIN EMERGE

and start a crew tourny up soon...bring the crew activeness back up...

I have the biggest goddamn user title on the whole of the fucking net, your user titles pale in comparison you fucking pussies
    Battle Record
    47-17
    Awards LLL Season Champion 25+ Wins
    a file sharing forum and most DEFINATLY a crew tourney.. nice suggestion aines,,,

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    5-1
    Well most of the stuff you posted up would work very well, but for me I would like to improve our graphics forum. First off I think we could have contests and stuff in there I have a bunch of great ideas for stuff. Also we need to make a rule in there to not leave feedback such as "You suck ass." or "That's dope." I believe more elaborate feed back should be left explaning on how kids could improve their skills, I myself said things like you suck and I feel like a dick and apologize to the people I have said this too but I want to fix this. Also I know this might not happen but I believe i would be a good mod in there, I'm in those forums everyday I go through every thread pretty much. Also I think I would be a good help to the Graphics League because Aus isn't here all the time so I think I could help him out. Well I know most of this isn't going to happen because no one gives a shit about the graphics but yeah i may aswell try because it's what I love doing. So please consider if you will.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I think you could change open mic, i know it'd be a little tough or wteva, but there are people posting stupid shit about 8 lines long, not leaving links and just freeposting away.
    Im not sure how you would change it to make the site better as a whole, but i think it needs to be sorted out...
    Maybe have something like you cant drop without the links, like you cant drop without a title.
    Feedback would have to be at least 4 lines or something. It might cause less feed back to most pieces, but the replies recieved would be better appriciated imo...
    I can just about understand disses, but people think its cool to just drop battle spits. Is that not what front lines is for, i know its a little off topic but i think something should be done with the open mic section, and the battle spits are a main cause for some of the crap on there...

No dick ridin but IMO if it wasnt for credz, nobody would post decent OM's on this site for all the crap that get posted. I dont see the point of just locking threads, i think if you havent PM'd a mod with links within 2 days, it should get deleted.

I dont know if my opinion matters, but thats just some stuff i think might be improved.

I didnt make honest suggestions, thats your jobs... But these things I think need to be altered for the better of RB

Hope you take it them consideration,

thanks

Battle Record
    33-15
    Quote Originally Posted by Com
    a file sharing forum and most DEFINATLY a crew tourney.. nice suggestion aines,,,
    file sharing is a great idea...on entensity forums there is one and its amazin...you can pick up almost anythin from there from films 2 games to tv programs....if this was to be implemented then i would also suggest a points system where u get 3 points everytime u post....as like entensity whenever some 1 gives u a file you are looking for then u donate points to them...you dont have to but most of the time people do....so personally i think its an excellent idea

The » Way
    Battle Record
    34-19
    Topical front lines...

You've Earned a Custom Title! `Jammin' Jobus's Avatar
    hell naw topicals are wack shit

Close To The Wrath Of God Brother Blue Collar's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-9
    yea file-sharing dope idea,but last time i checked the instrumental forum wasn't doing 2 hot. we need to also have a crew tourney or a 3 man team tourney(anyone can team up peferably lightweight,middleweight, then a heavyweight) cuz a team of all heavyweights would shut everyone down, plus it also gives a chance for more people to get invovled.
    I believe i'm making some good music, please just wait for me

[sc]https://soundcloud.com/hood-society/what-you-fear-featuring-a-cas[/sc]

Battle Record
    8-7
    I agree with Nov about Open mic...

droping freestyle keystles whatever
    does not belong in my opinion in O.M..
    Lately the wackest O.M's has been getting
    more replies...then the good ones....
    I am pretty sure individuals don't even
    read the O.M's they most likely skem through
    it....

leaving feedbacks like...yeah was feeling this,
    dope dope flow....stay up and keep droping..
    hot fire....BS...doesn't motivate me to drop
    anything...

I'm Not Aines, Morons... Aines.ly Harriot's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-2
    Rethink Admin/Mod Selections... I'm all up for a Strict attitude, but some Mods/Admins take the position too far.
    Though it may be difficult try to always keep a Tourney Going, and Try to manipulate the Leagues so that they all reach their finals at different times... LLL jr, LLL and the 1-2 all finished within a 2 week time period, which took the awe off seperate Finals.
    Make crews more competitive, a tourney would be a great idea... At the moment its pretty quiet...

Southend United. Championship.

R.I.P Kiyan Prince, Kill The Killers

The Foremost Authority on Real Football on RB. Fact.

Battle Record
    33-54
    *concentrate

lmao @ concintrate
    .. im back

Battle Record
    5-1
    Stop spamming this thread you fat fuck.

Battle Record
    33-54
    wtf i post one thing and im spamming

mmmmmmm spam
    .. im back

Battle Record
    91-11
    Awards OFOTK Champion Haiku Champion Legendary PC Legendary Member PC HOF OM HOF 75+ Wins
    Mod people who have been here a long time and deserved it

Bring back the front page
    A few achievements here and there