User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

Thread: My tourney, my money, my rules...

Battle Record
    212-103
    Awards LLL Season Champion LLL HOF 200+ Wins

My tourney, my money, my rules...

I dunno where the other rule thread went...
    I was moving shit around a bit and it vanished.
    Oh well...

Since I'm financing this tourney I guess I'll drop some rules to make sure my money goes to a deserving combatant.

1) This is 1-2 Punch so, basically, all ya required to do is throw one punch which is, most of the time...2 lines.

Everyone here knows, Born for real tosses money...
    But you gotta step with wit and flow, not just lookin funny

That's one way to do it...but you can also structure 3 lines...

Everyone knows, Born's tourney's are all money...
    But you gotta step and flow...
    ..............................Not just step and fall funny.

Shit, you can even come with 4 lines...

Everyone here knows...
    Born pays out the money...
    But you gotta drop flow...
    Not just drop and fall funny.

That should give ya an idea of what's needed.

2) SHOULD you be asked to battle in a 3 way, you'll still throw ONE punch but make it hit BOTH ya opponents...

I'll kill Bob and Neal, cuz gays aren't allowed...
    Cuz Bob likes to go down...
    ..........While Neal just kneels and gets plowed.

Get the idea? ONE punch...at TWO opponents.

3) VERY IMPORTANT! This is for money. MY MONEY. And I refuse to give it to someone who scoots by on the luck of no-shows. I don't give a shit if ya opponent is a newb ya never heard of and he didn't show up...
    THROW A FUCKING PUNCH! No wins, credit, or money will go to anyone who just checks in...cuz...CHECK INS DON'T WIN BATTLES, PUNCHES DO!
    Sorry, if I see you didn't drop a punch, you get a loss, NO EXCEPTIONS, NOT EVEN NO SHOWS! Drop something or cop a loss.

4) This isn't FL so, yes, crews can vote for each other, but damnnit, I also expect you to vote AGAINST each other when it's obvious. If I continually see, like, 10 votes against and the only vote for is from a crew member, It'll start to get irritating...fast! And I'll start smacking hos around for it in my own mod style!

5) I know cats up in here have signed in with aliases, hiding their true selves...fine...no problem. But DON'T YOU DARE vote, comment, or attempt to sway ANY battle by posting up your true name AND your alias in one thread! I know who each and every one of you are and I'll know when you fuck up and cheat! That's the equivalent of voting twice regardless of rather you do it or not...You wanna hide your alias, s'cool with me, but keep your aliases and your regular names outta the same thread unless you're copping to your alias (revealing who you are), then it's fine. Otherwise, it looks like two different opinions from two different people and that can affect the outcome of a battle...you know it can!

6) I shouldn't have to say it, but no biting other cats shit, no blatant recycling, if ya gonna use an old concept, ya better make it entertaining as fuck...and no feeding off your opponent's punch just cuz he dropped first...that's lame and it automatically gives you the upper hand. I'll DQ if ya do...you can fuck with his check in or anything he says before and after the punch, just don't feed off the punch itself, aight!

7) Again, I shouldn't have to say it, but...VOTE ON OTHER BATTLES!!! This is a must, you don't have to leave links...YET...but if battles start getting less than 8-9 votes, I'll enforce a links rule and we all know how much we hate that, so please, just avoid it and vote your ass off, thanks!

If I think of anything else, I'll add it in...

Good luck winning my 100$!!!
    Last edited by Born To Kill; January 31st, 2005 at 01:26 PM