User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Showing results 31 to 36 of 36

Thread: Verba Obscura

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    Hey genius, the sentance reads: You can try to head bunt me all day long, but I promise you are not that level. As in level headed, the reason I bolded head in this break down. Now it's an expression, it has meaning, but not as you interpited. Someone who claims to have a complex understanding and mastery of metaphorical use, you sure do seem to miss the most obvious points. You are on the defensive for a reason, someone who has real knowledge does not take to the defensive haphazzardly. So unless you are an expert in the fields of advanced electronics and communication systems, then and only then would you be able to comprehend such a piece. What did you not understand about my post, it was straight forward, yet you seem to miss the very basic and obvious point. That is fine, becase now everyone else can see that for them self. Oh yeah, and because YOU have not read anything of that caliber from me, does not mean I haven't dropped some. I have watered down my drops on RB from the days when I first came here. Careful now, I'm one of those adults you seem to place all your trust in. Yet I'm trying to give you a bit of advice, you can take it or make yourself look like a fool by misinterpiting a very basic point. You have not put on an intellectual display, instead you have solidified the opposite in the minds that read this. Just try to understand my original advice to you. This was never inteded for the peice in this thread, as I never called it out specifically. Yet you seemed to think I was speaking on this, when it's clear I am not, I'm speaking on your drops in general. It's not that difficult to comprehend son, it really isn't.

Pz
    Last edited by Bounce; February 4th, 2005 at 09:27 PM

[YOUTUBE]Av7yOXafS40?hd=1[/YOUTUBE]
    "World Class War" Official Music Video
    We can use all the views we can get, please support the Father/Daughter movement in hip hop. Do us a favor and post on your Facebook walls and such. Thank you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

^If its easy to commprehend,why are you making such a big deal?
    Calm down buddy.
    I could retort and fight back all day long,but ive watered my shit down since i started showing people what ive done.
    Now look,im not saying im smarter then anyone,as a matter of fact,im not.
    Im not defensive,im just trying to tell you what i am and what this is,this paticular couple of lines isnt my poetry,its not poetry.
    But when i do write,i write.
    And when i write,i write complex.
    whats wordy to you,is simple vocab to another person,so you see-its a matter of taste.
    See,im not at all claiming to be superior.
    I AM NOT SUPERIOR.
    But i am complex and hidden,someone has to be in the shadows and observe.
    Last edited by DALC; February 4th, 2005 at 10:07 PM

better than legendary Neruda II's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-2
    For real,

Shut up.

Damn.
    murder murder

four days pass and . . . business as usual. Cozy group, arent we?

DALC, ponder this . . . or even just consider it . . . let it roll around before rejecting it . . .

you are EXORBITANTLY defensive. You are the teary eyed librarian, which puts me in an uncomfortable position because I want to wipe the stains from your horn rimmed glasses and, at the same time, I want to bring down the shelf of books you have just stacked so nice and neat. Guilt and irritation are bound to follow, now arent they?

I'll try to explain this, very carefully , , , your vocabulary doesnt bother me, or interfere with my desire to read your work. It doesnt. Your voice, on the other hand, kills any interaction between you and people not living inside of the academic cocoon (real world, eh?). Somebody gives you a little flack and you squirm and shudder. Your poem doesnt get two or ten pages of responses, so you bemoan "another great poem ignored."

You dont think you are a superior intellect. But you sure the hell think you are a superior poet. Faceless names disagree, and your world crumbles down around you. Make your poetry and whatever else as complex as you want - just do it with a little bite, show us some fucking guts, sweety. You read to much like a book to be a poet of any worth. Spill a little blood once and a while.

^This isnt a poem.
    My world is not crumbling,trust me.

I know this is not a poem. You have made crystal clear that point of confusion.

Now, go back and take a look at every post besides that susquepedalian . . . and tell me your world is good and solid. Keep in mind, words like "idiot" and "decrepit poet" and that lil thing about sucking dick are not signs of fortitude.