User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: My thoughts on "LOVE"

DECA

My thoughts on "LOVE"

minds split unable to transmit ligit waves/ thoughts have been captured and enslaved to be portrayed/ hearts being betrayed/ world so cold/ no one even looks or takes the time to see what it is that they behold/ none-the-less give it a chance to unfold/ its microscopic/ now-a-days love aint being felt its just a topic/ cuz to many hearts have been broken/ and feeling are left unspoken/ fear/ is why its hard to let someone near/ afraid you will once again be crushed is why from love you steer clear/ then you realize its what you need/ its the reason you bleed/ and it keeps you on the path to exceed/ deep/ emotions maken it hard to sleep/ its a feeling that you would love to keep/ cuz it makes you feel secure/ but at times your unsure and you wonder if that love is pure/ then you remember how bad it felt the last time/ so you dont let love close and you melt the last chime/ finding yourself unable to trust no matter how hard you thrust to do that just/ in disgust/ cuz one person broke through the crust/ and decided they wanted to play/ now you push love away/ and you remain lost and lonely/ knowing that love is your one and only...

Battle Record
    2-4
    pretty good the flow got choppy in spots try and keep the same bar length it would help besides that it wasn't that bad
    win loss record 11-14 with 5 k.o's

You've Earned a Custom Title! kmfrob's Avatar
    ya need to chop it up a bit cos ya always lose the flow. part from that this was good but a little simple. concept was good but ya vocab never really expanded much. still keep spittin and check mine bent politicians.

DECA
    good looking our but my bad i ment to put this in the poem forum but oh wells thanks for the advice anyways...