User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: i miss you six ft killa j L.I.E exclusive check it out

i miss you six ft killa j L.I.E exclusive check it out

Rain starts

(Dawg I can’t believe you left like this, I know we had our beef and everything but you were still in my heart you will always be my friend, I never thought I would of seen you in a casket heres a little farewell to you my dawg) well forgive me for arguing and fighting with you but I’m still gonna

Beat starts

I remember the time when all this shit got off the track/ We clash over a bitch and we broke our packed/ to never brake our friendship for other girl/ you and I were truly close/ I can’t believe you didn’t listen to our motto BRO BEFORE HOES/ we both had rapping in our world/ ciphering while our walks from home to school that truly made our friend ship unfurl/ had a dream of starting a major crew called "flip six"/reminiscing bout the times at the park where you and I would flow while the DJ put a beat to the mix/ us being the first to be people to take out "mexiclan crew" they never had chance with us and our bag of tricks/ damn I needed you while I got caught up with these pricks/ too bad this bitch had to pull you out of this rap game/ took down your mic for a picture of you and her in this pink frame/ dawg ever since this happened my life would never be the same/

killa j
    (Chorus)
    Man, ill miss you till i die...Everynight and day i think , i continue to cry but i gotta keep on goin....Till i rise...Because i must be wise

I’m not gonna say no name/ nah fuck that her name was Stephanie Brookes that’s the bitch to blame/ oh Stephanie Brookes you’re a fuckin crook you cause you made Ray to go insane/ made him start a habit of alcohol and drugs just cause the poor guy was in pain/ oh you cause my friend to end his life and for that you should be ashamed/ but you’re the type of bitch that has a heart of steal/ don’t even care if a crying man is on his knees she just doesn’t feel/ even if a starving guy is about to eat she’ll just take his last mean/ the truth she never respected you and that’s a true fact/even tho you two were together for like 4 some years and you knew that/ no me and this bitch are gonna head to head and toe to toe for a combat/ before you did what you did you should of just called and had a chat/ but I’m askin why did you chose tit-for-tit, tit-for-tat/ dawg I still can’t believe you diss me for that hood-rat/

killa j
    (Chorus)
    Man, ill miss you till i die...Everynight and day i think , i continue to cry but i gotta keep on goin....Till i rise...Because i must be wise

(In conclusion)
    I wish I could have been there before you took you life/ I wish I could of there before you cut yourself with that knife/ I wish you never thought highly of Steph being your wife/ I wish you and I would have never got into that strife/ as for you Stephanie my friends death I’m gonna avenge/ I guarantee you now matter what you for his name I’m gonna get revenge/ you laugh until your motha fuckin ass gets grilled/ now my heart is no more lovy-dovy it’s hatred filled/ you don’t even seem a bit concerned it’s like your thrilled/ have you fun time now bitch cause your whole colorful world is about to turn into a black and blue/ it’s not a threat it’s a promise and if you piece of shits ain’t feelings this fuck y’all too/ I’m sorry if my flow doesn’t flow or my punches don’t punch/ if my rhyming don’t rhyme I ain’t no fuckin 2 pac and this ain’t no motha fuckin Brady bunch/ see that don’t make sence I’m just trying please y’all if you don’t like this shit then go to hell/ this ain’t to please y’all but it’s to rap about my friend that just fell/ know that you will and always be my boy, I got your back/ now I have J rappin the chorus and marz laying that track/ I wish we would of did what we talk about and kick back and drink baccari/ we been beefing for four years and I have to tell you this before you get buried and it’s I’M SORRY!!! (give to them J)

killa j
    (Chorus) 2x

(well forgive me for arguing and fighting with you but I’m still gonna stick behind my words she wasn’t good for you she didn’t deserve your love well playa R.I.P from me and L.I.E loyalty is everything 2005 peace up Marz, Killa J, Unexpected, Jim Jones, I’m out!)

come on who ever reads this leave a feedback please it would really mean a lot to me

NONCENTZ AKA WORD~PERFECT noncentz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-14
    alot of heart very slow the message was well convayed in all aspects real tolife style songs rarely go bad this is ill ness
    to love something,is to die for it ,if you do, your a martyr , but these days music is morbid, false carters ..prohet's for prophet no lie, look how our last martyr was crucified. to put it in it symplicity, you aint true...you wouldnt sacrifice a few dollars for authenticity..

Hey thanks a lot playa come on keep them comming
    Property of L.I.E
    Rap game dept.
    est. 2004

Six
    J Killa
    Marz

over flow productions

Banned
    Battle Record
    12-1
    You need to leave 2 links to 2 open mics that you left decent feedback on or this gets closed, Thanks.

Live, Love, Burn, Die
    Battle Record
    2-5
    I liked that had some emotion

X-PerTeASe
    not bad man it went a little slow but u got the message across keep elevating

Holy Weight
    Battle Record
    52-18
    It wasn't bad, I think structure and rhymescheme will really help your ability to pull this thing off. It makes it more powerful. It had some good points, however, like it had a lot of emotion. Work on vocab, that helps bring out your emotion.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Killa J here........Nice shit, i loved the emotion and i actually know what your talking about...Elevate mayne!

Hey thanks a lot people it really means a lot to me come on will anymore people leave a feedback
    Property of L.I.E
    Rap game dept.
    est. 2004

Six
    J Killa
    Marz

over flow productions

Banned
    Battle Record
    12-1
    No Links.