User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 80

Thread: Midi

Battle Record
    37-1
    I just opened it lmao it does not say triton I just assumed it because it said Korg.

LMFAO

It's actually called the Korg Legacy someshit else blah
    its like 3 vsts in one

Ooooooooops

*runs away*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

New Writejist Song - Tito Ortiz

dj_fade_out
    yeah aight I have that one already. That includes the korg ms-20. It's got a nice reverb too.

Bad News, Rap Dudes!
    Battle Record
    16-3
    Emerge...If you say that you only make beats as a hobby and aren't pursuing it as a real career, then why the fuck spend all this money on equipment?

Battle Record
    37-1
    I simply invest what money I make OFF of beats back into it so that I can get better. I mean the extra cash is cool when it's needed. But when I don't need it, i just put money i make from beats back into it.

that way i dont spend any of MY own money on it

nah sayen

Bad News, Rap Dudes!
    Battle Record
    16-3
    I guess that's cool...

I'm Only Here 4 ME Fuck U TheUnderRated's Avatar
    Battle Record
    57-36
    wow that was alot not about midi .... okay .... so here is how i see it..... Emerge . You don't have the best beats on soundclick but you do have nice beats . I talked to Alc a while back and he was talking about sunset and those other two you put out forget the name .. and how u guys produced those together ... and how u took all the credit ... so ... I mean ...your best beats are with Alca as far as i know ... I have never heard an opey beat ... I know opey is pretty good at Mcing ... thats about it .. He does know what he's talking about though when it comes to business ... nice opey nice.... and remember when asking who the fuck I am to say anything in no time at all I will know more about this shit then u ... with that said no hate to anyone Musical Instrument Digital Interface Owns pz.
    INSANE JOKA LYRICIST

Battle Record
    37-1
    Ok first of all you come into a DEAD arguement.

And you think that just because you are going to school for production and pro tools you are somebody. No. Shut the fuck up.

You talked to alca? Well here are the facts, and if you want I will have him post here to concurr so you can shut the fuck up.

1. We collabed on "No Looking Back" which I did NOT take credit for, I said we both made it. Everyone knows that including Sal V, so you are WAYYYYYY out of line for being a moron and trying to stirr shit up.

2. "Sunset" which is the beat that got me to the top of SC for a week was supposed to be made by me and Crysis, but he fucked up and made it shitty so I did it all by myself but I STILL gave him recognition for the beat anyways because that's how nice of a person I am to people.

3. Don't EVER.. and I mean ever fucking come at me like that ever again. This is why I hate helping people. It's people like you that make me not want to help anyone anymore because you take your help and then one day learn some shit and decide you are God. News flash you faggot there are schools for this ALL over the country and THAT will not make you dope. If you have no marketable look you will never make it in the industry for being an MC (aka you). As far as producing goes, you have to know what sounds good and what people want, which you don't.

4. If you haven't heard an Opey beat great wonderfull this isn't your arguement and if you would have came in here defending me I would still tell you to STFU regardless.

5. Opey DOES know A LOT of shit, as do I. He knows much more about the business part because this is his living. He HAS to know it and I don't take that away from him. Look past all the bullshit and "beef" me and Opey can get a long. Just the other day we were joking about this whole situation. I know he is a decent emcee and he can come decent sometimes but I wanted to challenge him for my own reasons and the only way to do so was to piss him off completly.

6. You never and I mean fucking damned NEVER come at me like that you ungratefull faggot. Because you will always sound goofy no matter how much you know about pro-tools and how much you know about producing you still don't have an ear for it.

7. One last one: I am a hater of my beats and I always tell people that on aim who actually know anything about me. Other people like my beats but when I say my shit is hot is because everyone else around me thinks so. I remember when you used to follow me around cockdriding me, what an asshole you look like now acting like you know anything about anything. I seriously regret letting you have that emu for 200$ But hey, that's what I get for letting one of my fans get the better of me huh?

MIND YOUR OWN GOD DAMNED BUSINESS
    Last edited by Emerge; January 17th, 2005 at 10:32 PM

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    I have a Rakim Vocoder VSTi. It has his voice on it so i can make it sound like he's rappin on my beats. tight huh??

Bad News, Rap Dudes!
    Battle Record
    16-3
    Quote Originally Posted by ...OpeY...
    I have a Rakim Vocoder VSTi. It has his voice on it so i can make it sound like he's rappin on my beats. tight huh??
    Holy shit, that's dope!

Battle Record
    37-1

lmfao

send it to me

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerge
    It's people like you that make me not want to help anyone anymore because you take your help and then one day learn some shit and decide you are God.[/b]
    Emerge = Pot

DeMiurgiC = Kettle

Word.

Battle Record
    37-1
    Emerge = Pot

DeMiurgiC = Kettle

Word.

What I said = fact.

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    yea thats how i feel about u sunshine. but ur gettin merked soon so itll be all better.

Battle Record
    37-1
    yea thats how i feel about u sunshine. but ur gettin merked soon so itll be all better.

Promise, sweet cheeks?

I'm Only Here 4 ME Fuck U TheUnderRated's Avatar
    Battle Record
    57-36
    I feel no need to defend myself at this time in my musical career pz.
    INSANE JOKA LYRICIST