User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 80

Thread: Midi

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    ive seen ur goofy ass in your own sig fool. u think i forgot about u puttin ur pic in ur sig and everyone laughin at u then u taking it out? lmao

smart move avoiding a challenge too. u know better Ruben

Battle Record
    37-1
    Quote Originally Posted by ...OpeY...
    ive seen ur goofy ass in your own sig fool. u think i forgot about u puttin ur pic in ur sig and everyone laughin at u then u taking it out? lmao

smart move avoiding a challenge too. u know better Ruben
    LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

that was a joke you idiot rotf

that wasn't me you dork lmfao

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

New Writejist Song - Tito Ortiz

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    yea it wasn't you. aight. still avoidin that challenge tho huh. bitch

Battle Record
    37-1
    Bitch I said to set it up, do I have to tell you in every single post?

Do it already and let's see if MAYBE you can try to save some dignity now that you have been totally herbed.

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    yes u have to say it in every single post. now run off and make a real song. a song about actual real life shit. not that bullshit club techno shit u be on. and u gotta make the beat of course. time limit... make it as long as u want... it doesnt even matter. u got till friday. then we'll post them and put an end to you ever thinkin u were remotely nice at anything.

Battle Record
    37-1
    Suck my cock and record a real battle verse.

Then we will see what's up.

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    a battle to see whos a better producer? ur a moron son... a true moron

Battle Record
    37-1
    I don't believe this, are you pussying out of a battle?

Emcee battle son

We can handle that song + beat shit too.

But first I want to herb the shit out of you in a battle.

Wassup homie? You down or what?

Step up or just step.. straight up

whats it gonna be?

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    it don't matter son we can do both lol. regardless we're droppin a real track first. accept the challenge or don't idiot. how the fuck am i gonna pussy out of shit? i called YOU out jackass

Battle Record
    37-1
    Then do it son, I hope you can afford to live long enough to make it.

Oh and in the event that you DO beat me (for some odd reason) I won't be like you and deny it. I will give you your props.

But you have absolutely no chance at beating me in a real emcee battle, you know that, everyone else knows that. So this shall be fun.

See ya later honey buns.

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    check in fag.

Battle Record
    37-1
    sorry i had to take a shower to go to the club

you know, like normal people do

dj_fade_out
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerge
    I have a Triton rack module as a Vst, as well as MANY other different things.
    Sorry Emerge but you blowin smoke. That Triton VSTi does not exist. I jus searched for it. Korg said they haven't even made one. I did find a forum that had a pic of a "triton vsti". You could tell it was fake though. It was missing a lot of key features that the vsti should've had.

Here's the link to the forum that talks about it, and has pics of it. If you read through the whole thing you'll even find the person that made up all the images and he even tells you the glitches it has and why they did it. http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=70075

Oh and another thing you said about everyone havin the same sounds for reason. Jus think bout how many people in the industry have a triton or motif. You said you wanted harder to get sounds than everyone yet you claimed to have that triton vsti.
    Last edited by dj_fade_out; January 17th, 2005 at 04:27 PM

Battle Record
    37-1
    The name of the Vst isn't "Triton" it's Korg Triton Someshit

and about the motif and what not arguement

word

dj_fade_out
    How can there be a vst that is the Korg triton if Korg hasn't release one though. I actually called up their customer service to find out about it. The software doesn't exist.