User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 80

Thread: Midi

Battle Record
    37-1
    Lmfao funny thing is that I said that out of my ass! And Lil John Beats? Please son I do it all, 1 tight beat? You are on crack. All my shit is hot and that's why I got so many damn people on my nuts about them. So don't even test that because it has no arguement. Period. As far as the line you crossed not only was it the statement but it was also the belitteing manner for which you made it in.

Sorry I broke your heart, but you come at me and I guarantee you I will come twice as hard.

Forgive me honey.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

New Writejist Song - Tito Ortiz

Battle Record
    37-1
    I genuinely must say that I am sorry for saying what I said.

Peace.

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    *clicks on emerge's soundclick*

*clicks on "sold beats" link*

*looks at the 2 beats on the page*

*Dead*

Battle Record
    37-1
    Those are only the exclusive sold beats ONLINE.

Exclusive being 500+, I guess you still want to beef.

Trust me I can keep clowning you for days it won't bother me none.

I hope you know that 90% of my shit doesn't even get a chance to
    get uploaded because people buy it off the street with the quickness.

dj_fade_out
    ^^aight you have 2 exclusive sold beats right. You said that exclusive meaning 500+. So, you sayin you sold those 2 beats 500 times? If so you should have one hell of a setup. If you charged each person $20. Then take that times 1000 since there's 2 exclusive beats. That puts you at makin $20K off those two songs alone. So, what you doin wit that 20K? You should have yourself a protools tdm system wit dynaudio monitors, a focusrite red preamp, and a neumann u87 or somethin like that. Let me know if I'm not understanding the whole exclusive 500 part.

As far as reason refills go, I hope you realize you don't have to use the refills that they make now. Propellerheads has released a program that changes akai formatted sample cds to refills. Which the akai sample cds are some of the top of the line in sample cd's. You can even get refills that are keyboards that you may like. like I have a refill of the kurzweil piano, roland jd800, and jv1080. I also have emu's proteus as a refill, and sounds from the trinity on another refill. So, the refills give you more options than the vst's. I'm still waiting for a triton, motif, or fantom refill. I would love to have one of those. I'll end up having to get a rack module for one of those most likely though.
    Last edited by dj_fade_out; January 14th, 2005 at 08:03 PM

Battle Record
    37-1
    Quote Originally Posted by dj_fade_out
    ^^aight you have 2 exclusive sold beats right. You said that exclusive meaning 500+. So, you sayin you sold those 2 beats 500 times? If so you should have one hell of a setup. If you charged each person $20. Then take that times 1000 since there's 2 exclusive beats. That puts you at makin $20K off those two songs alone. So, what you doin wit that 20K? You should have yourself a protools tdm system wit dynaudio monitors, a focusrite red preamp, and a neumann u87 or somethin like that. Let me know if I'm not understanding the whole exclusive 500 part.

As far as reason refills go, I hope you realize you don't have to use the refills that they make now. Propellerheads has released a program that changes akai formatted sample cds to refills. Which the akai sample cds are some of the top of the line in sample cd's. You can even get refills that are keyboards that you may like. like I have a refill of the kurzweil piano, roland jd800, and jv1080. I also have emu's proteus as a refill, and sounds from the trinity on another refill. So, the refills give you more options than the vst's. I'm still waiting for a triton, motif, or fantom refill. I would love to have one of those. I'll end up having to get a rack module for one of those most likely though.
    No those beats have been the only beats that the exclusive rights were sold ONLINE. And I meant each were 500$ a piece, that is pretty damn cheap for exclusive rights. All the other beats on my page have been leased but their exclusive rights have not been sold. I have bought all of my equipment solely from beat sales and I have about 5,000$ in equipment.

As far as the Akai sample cds nope, I did not know that. BUT I do have a converter where I can turn ANYTHING on ANY type of format to the next. So again, it's still useless to ME. I didn't come in here to bomb on anybody I just said reason is useless to me, you guys need to understand that people have different tastes and do things differently and not jump on them talking shit. (I know you didn't but Opey did) And I have a Triton rack module as a Vst, as well as MANY other different things.

But it's whatever I still don't like reason for many reasons.

dj_fade_out
    how did you get the triton rack module as a vst??

Battle Record
    37-1
    I'm fucking gangster.

dj_fade_out
    think I could get a hook up?

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    dudes got 5G's and workin with an emu breakout box setup. anybody smell that?

btw... u do realize that once u lease an instrumental you can't sell it's exclusive rights. I mean you can work it into a contract but no ones gonna buy exclusive rights to a beat that everyone has a license to use already. Also, posting your beats online just makes for easy theft. I would never buy a beat online since if its tight most likely a dozen people probably remade it and are calling it theirs somewhere else. If you were any kind of producer you would have a manager finding you production jobs. Trust me, you're little internet beat business does not impress me in the least. You can act big to these kids on the internet but u got nothin tryin to talk down to me ruben. we don't even need to compare skills and u know it dawg.

[/hate]

Battle Record
    37-1
    Lmfao I love the hate, but the fact of the matter is that now your emceeing skills have diminished while I am on the rise. Even Mike said you are wack now. That's pretty sad, isn't it? And you are right people MIGHT be able to remake my shit... maybe I doubt it though. But that is why I tagg shit up insanely, and guess what Opey dokey sugar pie? Chino XL bought 5 beats for his up and comming album from soundclick producers, oh doesn't that shit on your face, yes it does. *Pops Collar*

However I did hear two of your beats already, both sucked ass. And your "label" or whatever has yet to do shit. You live in Boston don't you? I've asked around and nobody has even heard of an Splivic Jams anything.

And yes you can sell the exclusive rights to a beat once it has been leased. I am straight forward about all my business and I let an artist know whether or not the beat has been leased before from the get go. And dog I am not making being a producer my fucking career lmfao that shit would be sad. Even though if I got serious at it I could probably run a decent husstle, that still aint gonna be me. I am going to school to be a computer engineer among other things. So this music shit is a hobby/passion/extra cash and shit nah mean son? Now MAYBE and just MAYBE if I did want to make this my whole life, I would get a manager. And yes, I have had people offer me their manager services but I cannot do that because it would not be fair to them because I don't know how long I am going to be doing this. Who knows? Maybe one day I will pick up a guitar and drop the mic/boards. I don't talk down to people untill they make it neccessary for me to let them know how much idiots they are, and I am AWESOME at making them realize that.

As far as skillz go, emceeing, producing, ANYTHING wize...

Bring it.

[/gullyness]

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    dude ur wack for even bringin someone elses name into this convo lmao. not to mention that you don't even realize that mike's got real life plans involving me as a producer and emcee. lmao so much for him thinkin im wack. go find one person to post in here and really say that im wack lol. and who the fucks from boston? so you're hittin up boston askin around for me like a groupie? and im not even from boston?? LMAO damn thats pitiful. and if u knew shit about music business u would understand the difference between a label and a production company. im willing to bet u don't even have contracts for those beats that u sell. you probably dont even have your copyrights registered. u should also know that a decent producer makes a hell of a lot more than a computer ANYTHING without ever even being known. a decent producer should be makin up around $300,000 a year in the heart of his career on till retirement. and the only reason an artist like chino xl buys beats from soundclick is a) none of them are gonna be radio hits so he's not gonna make enough off the song to care about exclusive rights and b) to save as much of his tiny advance as he can so he doesn't starve while waiting to collect very small residuals. theres a reason why people like mos def, talib kweli, Jay Z etc don't buy beats from soundclick but they still jack them for mixtape tracks. u better learn how shit works before u try to operate son. but who cares cus ur gonna be a computer engineer right? lol

so wut am i supposed to bring now? i'll put my shit up against yours anytime young'n lol. we all know u can't rap. uve even told me yourself b4 lol. so why u frontin ruben? i should change ur sn to Stunt. if u really wanna compare tracks u just say the word. I'll put anything you drop against anything I already dropped lmao.

Battle Record
    37-1
    I think you really have problems comprehending.

So here it is:

1. I am not making producing my life.
    2. If a decent producer makes 300,000 then what does that say about your starving ass?
    3. Mike lies to you he told me so many times that he was HAPPY that he didn't take your plane ticket to go work with you. He said he don't wanna fuck with you because you can't even finish ONE TRACK LMFOAAAAAFOAFOAIFJODISJFOIAJSDOFIJSOFDIJ

*breathes*

4. If you don't live in Boston why do you tell everyone that?

5. I can mail you a contract right now if you really want me to herb you completly.

6. Production company, label whatever the point is that you aint doing shit.

7. No I dont hit people up, i get about... oh an estimate of 32409320492304932.23 random aims about people liking my beat so I talk to them and what not. Some of them have been from Boston so I go "oh i heard some music from there.. blah blah" and they go "opey? splishit what?"

8. The longer you wait for a tourney the better I get, and I WILL herb you out of your socks baby and then rub oil all over your body so you won't kill yourself.

BLAOW

Hop off the nuts now.

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    lmao someone vents to you about me not getting done a track 2 months ago and u think u know his lifes plans haha. ur like a little girl with all the net gossip. u need to get out the house son.

1. ur gay

2. theres a difference between the heart of someones career and getting ready to go to school. and honestly, you don't know shit about what my production company is doing. if you knew me like u think u do u would know what I've done. Don't confuse having no money with not making any money. If you knew about business or life at all you would know that those 2 things rarely coincide.

3. see #1

4. anyone who knows anything at all about me knows I don't rep boston. ur a fool son.

5. aight mail me a contract and I'll tell u if it's legit or not. just to let you know, if it hasnt been checked by an entertainment lawyer there's probably plenty of room for loopholes.

6. see #2

7. ur gay... also I'm sure everyones heard of you where your from. I dare you to post a pic of yourself in this thread and end this argument right now with ur goofy lookin ass.

8. i'm not entering the touney since i'll be running it. so i suggest u just drop some shit now and get it overwith. and u would try to prove who the best songwriter and producer is by battling lmao. gay ass netcee.

Battle Record
    37-1
    Quote Originally Posted by ...OpeY...
    lmao someone vents to you about me not getting done a track 2 months ago and u think u know his lifes plans haha. ur like a little girl with all the net gossip. u need to get out the house son.

What is REALLY funny is that as soon as he signed on aim you posted my quote to him and said "187 on that" and then we both just laughed at your sorry ass. Talkin about net gossip lmfao BITCH PLEASE

HERBED

Lmfao how are you sooooooo sure that I look goofy? lmfao you fucking idiot that's how ignorant you are

as for the rest of your garbage arguement

you are an idiot and good that you arent entering the tourney maybe now RB won't have to look so moronic for having a cheating admin that still gets herbed in the finals