User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: It's Only me by

the illestchic

It's Only me by

I can lyrically piece graffiti along tha streets of each city//
    Envision mentally and suspend the imminent development and the motions of seedlings,
    Swimming around in my ovaries a whole new generation of mini me's
    Breath holding contest against that only competition which is me
    I defeat infinity ,

I'm a cancer patient that has asthma and with every breath I delete a century
    Depetin that O (ozone layer) of tha globe enviromentally
    Leavin ya heart skippin beats repeatedly with out tha inner me that' sadly and praticallyempty
    attackin me is graphically ne as tha actual blasphemous spirit that my subconscious indecisively sliced from me physically to divide tha right energy preventin' Christ from his intervening intentions that futuristically sighted my injuries that was inevitably ment within a minute at least
    I'm fighting me mentally
    no fixin my teeth bitin u dentally
    my brainwaves surfs tha earth's waves as my mind enters that sea adventurously
    mighty is what I was sent sent to be colliding with the veil providing energy
    Only I would be deciding to put an end to me
    me disguising on halloween is hiding tha enemy or is it ?
    It's inviting tha enemy
    higly pricing essentials that are vital tha image that you highly regard and are wrongly guided by, but nowandays in society seems right is unstrikingly and unsuprisingly ideal but only striking itself so I srike wit stronger electricity , Ive already elected my ministry to do my sinsiterbiding of administering that riding of idiocy but hey it's only me

-DiZ-
    holy shit.....that was...wow...im in awe....i dont know what to say...keep it up!!!!!!

i look forward to reading more of your work!

LaDy TrInItY

hey....

i mean this was good..kind of reminded me of an open mic piece.....next time i wanna see a piece tho with just RAW emotion...and remember not all poems gotta rhyme....it wasn't the best..but it was okay..much luv..God bless..1..

the illestchic
    Thannx y'all

Da miss mack I'll be sure 2 do that

much luv

the illestchic
    uppin
    stop sleepin

monkeypoet
    good piece... it did remind me of an open mic more than a poem, but it still had emotions that needed to be expressed, and thats what poetry is all about... even though the flow was a bit shaky, the vocab was really good and u got ur message out.... nice job and keep it flowin

You've Earned a Custom Title! Kstroyer's Avatar
    great piece yo!!! im really feeling this!

keep droppin i wanna read more from you!

[*¤ÐîMêØñФ* ]
    Damnz!!!
    Gurl this was off the hook,
    hard ish ...
    diggin it ...
    liked all of it .. so no need to quote!
    Keep doin ur thang,

~1~