User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: .Entrance.

Armaggedon

.Entrance.

displaying verbal accuracy drastically… bring the best cats at me i'll destroy them savagely//
    don’t be mad at me it’s a tragedy to be a whack mc none of it inhabits me//
    levitate your mental state… don’t hesitate with the feather weighted nickel plate//
    imitate if you choose to, i bruise crews to do dudes with the quickness i pursue dues//
    challenging MC’s who accuse lose… your style's young like viewing Blues Clues//
    i never stop spittin’ these vicious flows… leavin' these smitten hoes… silky smooth like kittens clothes//
    obsession with agression to teach lessons in opression got black suits? i hope you dressin//
    your flows ain't testin' when I bless 'em with intention to devour MC’s totally//
    supposed to be the illest MC… grab your rosary beads… when i spark ur deceased//
    i embark like a priest… or minister…spittin' scripture when I lick at ya//
    it’s malicious when the tecks blast brah… and the macks attack simply the wackest cats//
    strictly blasting backs… you should never attempt to run… escape is impossibility//
    geddon’s thoughts be killin’ g’s… y'all fakes never have been real to me//
    basically you conceal a beast… i'm real to streets, you getting jacked… i feel the beats//
    actually MC’s are blasting me a rhyme catastrophe after I smash a tree//
    cats will be surprised and shocked arrived on blocks and hide the glock//
    killing fakes drastically finest kid on the block im just attracting g’s//
    always been hot since the first day I picked mics up… toasty//
    mostly this sick life's tough… when I spit like sluts with dicks night touched//
    obviously fake cats bother me it probably ain't odd to see an MC that aint as hard as me//
    frontin' MC's need to gain weight, you light how much can ur frame take tonight//
    your crew might… leave u looking at ur peeps wondering “who fight”//
    'cause mostly y’all are backing up faster than freaky hoes… mostly nerds in geeky clothes//
    courageous cats will peep these flows open the blocks up but streets we close//
    already ran with bigger cats than most… y'all can't pull these triggas man or keep up with hard pace//
    so guess who's bizzack it ain't jigga man and don’t call me no scarface//

NcYcLop3dia zero
    smooth rhyme----good vocab-kept the storyline---the vocab had nice multis endin it-rolled off the tongue nicely-----mad love-one

ViSiOnZz
    dam dawg nice wordplay an good vocab this 1 of best pecies i seen on this site....even though i been herre 1 day lol ....holla at my work to....

Armaggedon

thanks...

good loolkin' out, keep uppin' this shit....

RhetoriX
    This was quite similar to another piece of yours I read, thought it come hella iLL with the wordplay and punches, but jus lacced the substance it needed... Your bars are quicc and easy to read, rhythm was there, sometimes jus feel you could use more complexity into your rhyme scheme cos its quite narrow... The wordplay and vocab combined gave it a hard hitting feel, and it would be a good battle verse... I wanna see you spit something with a story line or some depth, I think mos def you got the talent to do that... Keep spitting and elevating, feeling parts of this...

Peez...

•madd•Professor•
    haha, this was tight dawg, on the real fake imaginary level, wherever, this was ill, rhymes just flowed this like niagra, it just didn't fall down as hard as this though, no beef but... it sounds like you stole my rhyme method, but its koo, i can't make an allegation like that without proof, so its just probably coincidence, its koo, props dawg, peace 'n' keep spitting

signed,
    ~madd

The_Assassin

HOTT shit...

PVC on top!!!

one

Armaggedon

thanks...

thanks for the feedback, keep uppin' this shit?