User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: UN Pride

You've Earned a Custom Title!

UN Pride

A lotta lawful words invite you to think like the herd, to not bend the cord, to not raise the sword,
    And to lead your life as a bored part of the mediocrity, it provides serenity, so we celebrate stupidity
    That's why we live like shit in the international unity, slowly but surely forgetting our original community
    The State is a cold machinery, ready to suck us dry control us around the clock, ay,
    From what we eat and drink to what we fuck, and why? The power, figures and stats,
    On their way up they're blind like bats, fuck it, we're led by analphabetical rats.
    Heavy people without name bathe in money and fame, while the simple man stays the same.
    And these fucking hyenas that jump from sins to sins get wins after wins,
    Respectfully I xerox my dick and make voting pins. If you so much as drink outside inns, yer a criminal
    But you may take it up the ass, now it's legal, is that normal? I'm too formal, my mental state is relative
    Please excuse my condition, it's primitive, I cleave in the heart of evil, loud, I'm a freak and I'm proud
    Fuck the mentality of the crowd! It's good that you steal, you've got an occupation, in a nation
    Where you study hard and end up selling papers at the bus station. I'm growing sick of this generation
    How do I see the relation of State to citizen? Like the mystical bond between my ass and shit, Amen!

Link1 Link2
    The burden of your failed tasks shall be your haunting.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If skill kills, you're dead!

Chandler, Arizona...Where The Fine Bitches Stay..
    Battle Record
    4-5
    yo....................

you still are a postin bastard..................LOl...................... .Keep ya shit up...........

Banned
    Battle Record
    12-1
    You need to leave 2 links to 2 open mics that you left decent feedback on or this gets closed, Thanks.