User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Showing results 31 to 45 of 45

Thread: Hit N Run Graphics by DUO/Gem n eye

Banned
    Battle Record
    2-1
    that lil guy wit a fag is ace. looks good with no face n shit good stuff...

I see you lookin.. stupid Brandon Heat's Avatar
    Awards 25+ Wins
    if that's a pic of you... are are one ugly mufucka... HOWEVER... the HNR tag is sick... didn't like any of the rest... the psycosis is pretty slick though...
    AlieNation
    ..GrindHouse..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

we see you Cock-A-Roaches looking...

Coming Soon

.::The Unseen Prodigy::. ThE ReAlEsT OnE's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-4
    all of em r pretty sic.....ur good at drawin...kepp doin wat u doin...

gem n eye
    avalon- ??? wtf... "you are", I think is what you meant...whatever

everyone else- thanx.

Young BoE
    Nice work. They are dope, are you planning on being an artist???? I am, soon enough i will put some of my drawing when i get something besides scetches done, when i get a nice solid drawing done i will add it up.

gem n eye
    young boe- ya, Im a freelance graphic artist...Ive done lots of professional jobs before I turned 20. Ive done tshirt designs for my Highschools athletic department at Warren Central in Indianapolis, designing their gym shirts and weight lifting shirts for my senior class. Ive done a job for my family freinds resteraunt in New Palestine, IN and Shelbyville, IN for their restaraunt 'The Smokin Hog'....Ive done their logo, business cards, t-shirts, and interior design for their two restaraunts.You can view the photos of the restaraunt on a seperate thread in which Ive posted them. Ive also done little things like bathroom murals, stuff like that. I did a dolphin scenery for this one lady in her bathroom so it would match her 'dolphin' fetish around the house. Im also currently working on a tshirt job for one of the seargants here on the afb who runs his own anti-drug t-shirt company in which he distributes to schools around the country. He hired me on as his illustrator just a few weeks ago and starting to develope tshirt designs for his company sloganed- "Lets be Frank", whom is the lead character in the tshirt whom turns down cigarettes/drugs/alcohol and such. It's really cool, plus I get payed to do what I love....though I dont get payed to waste time on this site writing wack raps, I enjoy doing it.

Young BoE
    Very nice. I have done school shirts before. I am 14, and hoping to be an artist when i get older. Like i want to keep drawing but i wanna be an airbrush artist.

gem n eye
    there is a lot of money in air brush holmie...A LOT. There's a lot of people out there that'll pay you bookoo for doing car detailing and stuff like that. Hell, you can even make a killing doing t-shirts on the strip or on a peir somewhere if youre any good. I never got much into it though cuz I never owned one of my own...not that I wouldnt want to own one, but air compressors arent cheap and it just really isnt my interest in investing right now...right now I want to invest in a tatoo gun because I could easily make my money back on it.

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2
    Yeah... I can draw so, I borrowed some air brush equipment from this artist and realized it was very similar to drawing (with paint)... I did some dragons for my friend's tattoo business ad... So I bought my own equipment, but when I tried to draw with that the paint spread out allover the place and would drip down and shit. That's what I get for buying the cheap shit. I never got into it since then... If stencils are used you can get alot of money just doing on the street and selling them since they're quick and people will pay like 20 to 50 dollars for each. But if I ever get around to buying the good shit, I'll draw freehand... I'd love to create things like this...

http://www.airbrush.com/data/gallery...ddccee893b.jpg

Young BoE
    I have done 5 drawing designs for tatoo parlors. They paid me small for what i did to create them but i was satisfied. The only reason i want to be an airbrush artist is because i watch American Choppers and Justin the one that does their design owns all airbrush painters. And i want to do shit like that some day. And that tatoo shit i could get into too. Soud like you have a good career picked out gam n eye!!!!

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2
    I'm checking out Angryblue.com and his dope!!! Check out... http://www.dubtastic.com/artwork.php

Looks like these guys go to the same graphics forum I go to.

Young BoE
    What guy's????? Lol didn't vatch that oe if you meant us or angry blue and that one yo said. Oh and that Dubastic guy is good.

gem n eye
    ya, that shit is dope...for real

Ive sold 'flash' to tatoo parlors as well, between 20 and 30 bucks a page, depending on how many designs are on it. 'Skin Scapes' and 'Skin Deep' are two of the parlors in Indy that Ive sold them to. I wished I had some pictures of it. The angel/devil tatoo design was going to be traded for my first tatoo free, but I unexpectidly moved to Texas and that's where I leave off on tatoos. But Ive done designs and stuff that my buddys have gone and gotten put on them, just havent worked with an actual gun on someones skin yet...

Young BoE
    Lol that would be cool. Check out my 'idea drawing' its under Member Graphics and s caleld Shitty Drawing.

pope
    yeah they sum nice pic's g holla!!!!