User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 70

Thread: The Master Man

Nefarious Lev
    Ha! Ha! I didn't even look at the pic cause I'm not gay. You guys are some cakes or you just wanted to see what you were always dissin' on. HA!

SilentKaos
    i want some cake...lol
    naw Blaster dun listen to dem, you's fine.

ryano
    yo, all that shit is funny as hell, but dude, ur not half black, they lied to u, get over it

((NiCe))
    u are so fucking ugly i had to say it again

Battle Record
    1-3
    yo y'all i don't think it's actually him, it's just a joke he playing, it probably some person from uglypeoples.com...foreal, if it's not im gonna shot myself in the toe

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-1
    know what with that screen name i just knew you was a herb

lol j/k kid don't take it in the butt

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

<center>G. Buttersworth™</center>

-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better-

TW1ZT1DK1LL4
    SilentKaos was there to save the day again eh? Helped me out to on muh post on BITCH SLAPPED, good job babe.
    Seriously thought for a second, yall are some ignorant ass kids if ya trippin' on the kids for being "ugly"
    *i dont see shit wrong with him*
    and then even more so for fuckin with the thing whether or not he's got some black in his blood. Who the fuck cares? This is the shit Im talkin bout right here. You fakes are hypocrites. You say that color don't matter, and even tho the bro said "n*gg@" you ain't gotta say that hes wack for that. He's just not educated on what he should and shouldnt say. I'm white, Im a cracka, a honkey, whatever. I don't care what people say bout me or what they call me. I dont give a shit, and neither should any of you. So why dont you lay off the kid....he did have the ballz to post them pics of him anywayz - so fuck off. peace ->

CoMetaPhoreTune
    ^^^^^^^^^^yup, what he says. Color don't mean shyt to me. We all breathe the same air, born the same way, and walk on the same earth, so get used to it.

100-Wattz
    Master Blaster is gay as fuck! It's white people like u who make the rest of us look bad.

ryano
    yo, check out my battle wit master blaster and drop some votes, real votes please, and tell if im wrong for keepin the votes goin
    holla back

Master Blaster
    Call me what you like

I'm still better then you

~1~

LethaFace
    you look like wormser from revenge of the nerds

witness54
    Get my girlfriends fuckin picture out of this thread and out of your damn collages you sick fuck. Dont ever say nigga again you piece of shit. Youre burnin in hell you mentally deranged bastard.

Master Blaster

Unhappy FORGIVE ME

Get my girlfriends fuckin picture out of this thread and out of your damn collages you sick fuck. Dont ever say nigga again you piece of shit. Youre burnin in hell you mentally deranged bastard.
    i'm sorry

ryano
    hahaha, man u a crazy ass white kid if i eva seen one, wut school u go to so i can see if i know anyone there and tell them to wear a vest, naw j/k. thanks for postin them pics of urself, it provided me wit hours upon hours of laughter, hahaha