User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 83

Thread: You cannot understand me.

Battle Record
    0-1
    Mutilated and bathed with hemoglobin and enzymes of the mind-

I dont understand how u can be mutilated and bath with enzymes of the minds- enzymes are the production of protein, wtf does the production of protein hafta do with mutilating and bathing rhymes?
    Backstabbing,conniving n stealing, put knives in ur ceiling n risk lives to describe how im feeling, demise lies that deprive all ur healing,think i give a fuck ur in a wheel chair trying to derive how ur wheeling?

Battle Record
    0-1
    ya heard...
    Backstabbing,conniving n stealing, put knives in ur ceiling n risk lives to describe how im feeling, demise lies that deprive all ur healing,think i give a fuck ur in a wheel chair trying to derive how ur wheeling?

Battle Record
    1-3
    Awards Haiku Season Champion
    You shouldn't even write. You fail. I will call you Faggot McFail. That is a good name for you.
    can I kick it?

Charli Brown
    You have a talent but to be talented in rap you have to get your message across as clear as possible to your audience, not those who are chronic-llogically altered.

Charli Brown
    and get stuck looking up your dialogue in order to figure out what the f*** your trying to get across

this is not fucking rap.
    Oragami,your a close-minded moron,
    enzymes are complex protein strands that act as catalysts in biochemical reactions.
    And metaphorically it has alot to do with the given context.
    But im eating some fried bolonaga sandwhiches,so Im done typing.

Battle Record
    1-0
    Nice rap Aesop Rock.

Battle Record
    1-3
    Awards Haiku Season Champion
    I am not a close-minded moron. Unlike most people on this site, I can appreciate all types of diversity. One thing I can't appreciate is stupid pseudo-intellectuals like you who have no idea what you are on about, and make the OM section look bad. You need to improve on criticism fag. Seriously, try one sensible verse and I will shut up if it is good. You have my word.
    can I kick it?

Battle Record
    11-8
    man thats some shit....i think you smart tho,but thats not really i dont know i wasnt feelin it to hard to understand,,i see where you comin from readin different books bcuz thats what im into...but this shit on txt thats a lil overdoin it 2 hard to read..one

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Minnesota born and raised, living in Texas
    Do I dare ask what DALC stands for? I think its funny, yet in a way, pathetic how you sit there and say that you are "advanced" and that you have lyrical tactics... If I were to compare your so called "lyricall tactics" to military tactics, you'd be on some Revolutionary War shit, just standing in an open field waiting to be shot at. That's how you depict yourself. You try to act sophisticated and portray yourself as this master of wisdom but quite frankly, knowledge does not compensate for creativity or talent. Any Tom, Dick and Harry can rap, but you try to put your own personal touches on it. You, on the other hand, talk yourself up like you're some kind of fucking professor of hip-hop. The shit you bark off sounds like you wrote it to some classical music. Some violin freestyle of some sort. I'm debating whether I should picture you as someone with a little bit of street (clearly not possible) in them, or some 50 year old man with a pipe in hand. Blah.... why do I even bother... this is probably too advanced for you.
    Lyrical Defibrillator

Look oragami,I understand more then one hundred percent of what i type.
    I think outside the norms.
    OM look bad?
    Please.
    This shit is not wrote for this board,its wrote for people hungry for knowledge.
    Creativity?
    The fact that i can metaphorically use chemical compounds and medical terms automatically gives me that.
    The information that can be taken out of my work is endless,and i know every single bit of it.
    Its not the vocab that makes it advanced,its the ammount of knowledge demonstrated by the writer,the concepts that transcend human logic now permeating this written.
    If i were to break every line of this down,it would probably take ten or fiifteen pages to fully explain every corner.
    And the argument with aesop,everyone can write like him,well guess what-no.

If you cannot break it down,to a point where the meaning can be logically extracted from the context,it is worthless.
    But i could set here,step for step,stating how i got things from it.

Dogs flutuate in the pools of radiant bacteria....equalls
    Life is bad.
    ^see,theres no possible way to extract said meaning from that.

On the other hand,
    umlaut transgression,depression embedded and inscripted in encrypted agression,
    depicted elysian fields,but malignant progression,
    obsolagnium isnt the impression i desire,

umlaut is a vowel modification,its inhuman ascendence(transgression-he action of going beyond or overstepping some boundary or limit)
    is sadness inside hidden(encrypted)writing(inscripted) that depicts extreme hostility..
    represented beauty(elysian feilds) becomes the spread of death and decease(malignat progression)
    +now there are many interpretations to be collected from that,perhaps govermental promise leading to despair in change.
    obsolagnium is sexual desire fading with age.
    In this passage,Ive obtained this age from simply being existent,and i dont want to reveal this to the lingustic community.
    In a more basic sense it could simply mean that i want to hide my age from my parents,perhaps because i dont want to be looked upon as adult,for having the abscense of any childhood.

so as you se,i can provide actuall INSTRUCTIOns to prove the possibility of extracting said meaning from context.
    Last edited by DALC; December 30th, 2004 at 01:50 AM

Battle Record
    1-12
    you just don't get it you self righteous...im not even gonna go down that road...

the whoel concept is self glorification..you wrote something that you don't expect peopel to understand, put instructuions for them to understand it knowing they still won't understand it...it implies that you have no respect for the intelligence of your readers...it is self glorificatin for the educated man, almost an inside joke, because you expect your ove rintellectualized friends to understand it with you and laugh at the ignorance of those who fail to comprehend...even including the aformentioned, it is not good...and im not judging it from a practical standpoint, im judging it by literary value it has...it doesn't really enlighten the minds of anyone, it just says how your mind is more enlightened than your reader's....even the readers who understand it...what do they recieve?....virtually nothing...they gain the comprehension of the fact that you wrote a literary work with instructuons to understand it's encrypted meaning, which is the instructions themselves...it's a cryptic, pointless rant...
    Bittersweet

If its looked at and reasearched,alot can be learned.
    Its purpose is a lyricall display of different assortments and types of information.
    It is written so complex,because thats how my mind works.
    Im not asserting myself above anyone.
    When someone writes something that cant be easily understood,that does not mean he is asserting his intellegence above someone elses.

Battle Record
    16-3
    The only thing worse than nerd rap is nerd text

Dear Lord this was horrible.. good luck with your career and releasing advanced text pieces

Awaken
    what a fucking loser.