User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 83

Thread: You cannot understand me.

You cannot understand me.

umlaut transgression,depression embedded and inscripted in encrypted agression,
    depicted elysian fields,but malignant progression,
    obsolagnium isnt the impression i desire,
    my ochlophobia limits my ability to showcase my skills;I perspire,
    tired;The viscosity of panoramic atrocity conjures a godless philosphy:
    Religiosity emitted in an open wormhole;oikomania erupts and fluctuates,
    sukhavati fades;corrupts and communicates with erruptions that amalgamate,
    to form disruptions of reality that are used to calculate mentall implosion,
    experimentall techniques of phsi vaporate in explosion,
    the erosion of metall stability lyrically create instrumentall
    idiopathic thrombocythemia lyrically crucified by icterohemolytic anaemia,
    infectious cyclic thrombocytopenia-inguinoproperitoneal hernia encrypted,
    Do you think it's my desire to speak in a dead language?
    internuclear ophthalmoplegia-acute hemorrhagic leukoencephalitis;
    acute febrile polyneuritis-laryngotracheobronchitis....
    That adds up to be the equivalent of extreme misery,
    chemiluminescent dreams are lyrically governed governments of supreme symetry,
    I consume then secrete anthropocentrically situated rhymes,
    Mutilated and bathed with hemoglobin and enzymes of the mind,
    Im so devine,one of a kind,the precision of racial devision and religion intertwined,
    my cognition designed by the lines-the lines designed by the posistion of the cosmic celestials,
    Sylabell repitition sent through the infinite abyss of atomically manufactured bacteria,
    These words are so small,there visible only by the most powerfull electron microscopes,
    an anterior symblepharon gives my visibility;no hope,
    Lyrically,ill leave you nothing more then a wandering soul;lifeless and broke.

Battle Record
    3-0
    You got it right with the title. A link to dictionary.com doesn't even help, cause they're not even in there. What do you get out of it? It seems like a waste of time if it doesn't make sense to anybody.

the words are an assortment of terms found out of mythology,medical,chemical,and physcological handbooks.Information ive collected over the long time ive read and studied different subjects.
    alot of the terms could be researched and deliver pages and pages of information,but thats for someone intrested in learning something new.
    The purposes is for my own,I know i shouldnt release something this advanced,but i still do it.I like to incorporate and compact pages and pages of info into a couple small paragraphs of verse.

REAL
    Battle Record
    11-5
    what are you doin, readin the dictionary to us, damn, i bet even you dont know what half of that shit ment. and look at your signature, lol, wtf!

Yes i do know what every single thing in there means.
    And i dont use dictionaries.
    Theres even proof i dont because these words are so obscure they arent even in the dictionary.
    Youd have to buy volumes of chemical and medical books to look them up.
    And if you do want to research the concepts,try ask.com.

The True Psycho of RB
    Battle Record
    1-0
    damn man what the fuck school you go to, we didnt even have dictionarys or desks at mine, i didnt have a fucking clue wat this was saying.

Battle Record
    1-3
    Awards Haiku Season Champion
    You need a girlfriend. I am serious.
    can I kick it?

^Writing lyrics is a totally diffrent branch of life away from social stance.
    And if im smart enough to execute such lyricall tactics,then i will not restrict my word assortment for anyone.

Battle Record
    1-3
    Then keep your shitty dictionary rhymes to yourself. If I could understand it, I guarentee you are wack as shit.
    can I kick it?

Battle Record
    0-1
    Thats hard to even say that thats rap cuz half of it doesnt even rhyme or have a flow or wordplay or any elements of rap whatsoever, its just a bunch of words that no one cood ever spit over a beat...and if u did put it over a beat itd be like sitting in a genius science class...which is boring....and has nothing to do with rap...so if I were u i wood either bring this shit iver to the NASA hip hop center or I wood starting writing raps...that stuff with multies flow and words ppl no
    Backstabbing,conniving n stealing, put knives in ur ceiling n risk lives to describe how im feeling, demise lies that deprive all ur healing,think i give a fuck ur in a wheel chair trying to derive how ur wheeling?

Battle Record
    1-12
    you enjoy this too much...

it's not interesting anymore...

anyway...

i read...not bad...not great either...you need to better regulate your meter..and self glorification is played....you tried to be deep but came off arrogant...thisis about average par with what i see in open mic and poetic scriptures...your piece just looks like more because of the scientific terminology (which for once never confused me..this was fairly simple for you...)...keep writing...fix the mispellings ( the two L thing is becoming a trademark for you..and that is not a good thing...also you leave out letters sometimes in words...fix your spelling) and no matter how you defend certain word choices, your diction and syntax are faulty...context matters man...it really does, especially in poetry which is mainly what you write...

not bad...self glorification is played...fix your spelling, and sharpen your grammar (aka learn how to properly use commas and punctuation)
    Bittersweet

Battle Record
    1-3
    Actually I didn't even read this at first, I thought it was as gay as most his shit. It is sorta' toned down this time too. Still wack th0.
    can I kick it?

Can you tell me how its self glorification?
    And its not wack,you just dont get it.

One to two lines were self glor.
    At the end.
    You call it wack,but i gurantee,if you really got it,youd call it dope.
    Last edited by DALC; December 29th, 2004 at 09:34 PM