a lil play on gin and juice

walkin down the street on a saturday/hustlin the corner cause i need fatter pay//
i ain't talkin weed or speed/i'm talkin cultivatin music that be captivatin me//
but now my pockets gettin thin----- and like a broken rechord my ride just can't spin//
then i spot this dude lookin like a car jacka/he saw me peepin and his pace went up a lil fasta/afta a few he saw what u want cracka?!/i say today i don't wanna fuck with disaster//
after the joker replaced himself i put on a poker face and went to forget my shitty wealth//
a forty sure do that shit/now i'm lookin for a shorty so i can get get//
with my mind on my money and money on my mind i saw a honey lookin down to monkey tonight//
i creep up from behind and put a tickle her spine/sooner ~ or later ~ i end up buyin wine//
right about this time the motel was soundin fine/when things got started i went downstairs to dine//
when shit was done we went right to sleep/i know she had fun cause i got so deep//
i woke up that mornin early around half past four/just to see the fucking whore took my wallet and the clothes I wore//
when she first SMI-LED at me/i knew shit would end VI(o)LENT-LY/i spot her in about a week/and then i went to creep ~ up from the back/and rata tat tat shit had to end like that//

comments peeps