User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 43

Thread: Ok, I agree Nelly is Wack BUT... (You will be banned if you freepost act stupid)

Battle Record
    37-1

Ok, I agree Nelly is Wack BUT... (You will be banned if you freepost act stupid)

Yes, he is wack. There is nothing special about him at all. And for the most part I aint feeling him. BUT why all the hate over him collaborating with a country music singer? That is very ignorant IMO and specially since the song is ACTUALLY good. It's not your everyday nelly "shake your porcupine quails girl" type of track. If the sole basis of you hating on this, JUST because he collabed with another genre, or more specific country then you are just about the most ignorant idiot in the free world. Most people who "hate" country music do not even listen to it, and I agree I don't listen to it either. But everyonce in a while I hear something that I actually do like that is country. If you completly erraticate a genre of music based on 1 or 2 experiences then you might as well die. That is like being a democrat or republican, MORONIC. Be a human being and think for YOURSELF and let ideas present themselves from different perspectives.

And I for one actually do like this song and sing along with it.

P.S. Be an idiot, and be banned. I will clean up RB from stupidity one thread at a time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

New Writejist Song - Tito Ortiz

A thick pool of coconut scented cow manure.
    Battle Record
    2-2
    Yep, cos Johnny Cash kind of gently urinates on half of the rappers out there. A simply profound lyricist. With many things to say that are said so well.

How hoorish that those who claim to 'go against the grain' and 'not follow corporate sell outs' etc. are actually victims themselves. To stereotypical perceptions.

Hoors the most of ya..
    I'm too secure to have a signature.

Oh.

Banned
    Never heard the song... But if nelly is singing about old ford trucks and hunting deer or some shit, that would be a pretty dumb song... But every nelly song is dumb...

Not bein stupid. That is my opinion.

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by kaniva
    Never heard the song... But if nelly is singing about old ford trucks and hunting deer or some shit, that would be a pretty dumb song... But every nelly song is dumb...

Die....

Its actually a very good song
    AI

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodore Upshaw
    Die....

Its actually a very good song

See... This is what i hate about this site... Everyone on here tells everyone else to die...

Look at the thread makers post...

DIE!!!

What the fuck is wrong with you people... Fuck you all... Seriously... Someone can have their own fucking opinion... Now go find something better to do than tell people they have to think what you think faggots.

Ban me... If saying i dont like Nelly's music is a bannable offense, consider me guilty.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerge
    Yes, he is wack. There is nothing special about him at all. And for the most part I aint feeling him. BUT why all the hate over him collaborating with a country music singer? That is very ignorant IMO and specially since the song is ACTUALLY good. It's not your everyday nelly "shake your porcupine quails girl" type of track. If the sole basis of you hating on this, JUST because he collabed with another genre, or more specific country then you are just about the most ignorant idiot in the free world. Most people who "hate" country music do not even listen to it, and I agree I don't listen to it either. But everyonce in a while I hear something that I actually do like that is country. If you completly erraticate a genre of music based on 1 or 2 experiences then you might as well die. That is like being a democrat or republican, MORONIC. Be a human being and think for YOURSELF and let ideas present themselves from different perspectives.

And I for one actually do like this song and sing along with it.

P.S. Be an idiot, and be banned. I will clean up RB from stupidity one thread at a time.
    What do you know?

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion
    See... This is what i hate about this site... Everyone on here tells everyone else to die...

Look at the thread makers post...

DIE!!!

What the fuck is wrong with you people... Fuck you all... Seriously... Someone can have their own fucking opinion... Now go find something better to do than tell people they have to think what you think faggots.

Ban me... If saying i dont like Nelly's music is a bannable offense, consider me guilty.
    Fine, banned for catching feelings over me telling you to die
    AI

Rock you in the Face Sir Skiddz SoPhrenic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-15
    Sure its opening new doors and shit for hip hop and for country. commercially and in the mainstream,this will benefit both artists( nelly DOES NOT NEED THIS DOUGH, give it to me) and perhaps benefit both types of music. Maybe hip hop heads wont see country as just.. rednecks shootin deer and crying about the 4th girl who left them, and maybe country people wont see hip hop as just a bunch of 'niggers' shooting up their hood talking about bitches, and im saying this using stereotypes loosely. We'll see what happens but i doubt it'll have the groundbreaking effect of run dmc and aerosmith via '88
    Hence Forward.. BURR!
    [YOUTUBE]seYxVBIsycE[/YOUTUBE]
    Just watch My Back, I got the front.

Battle Record
    37-1

Ahhh I was too late, for I see your stupidity already got you banned.

Battle Record
    37-1
    Quote Originally Posted by SkiddZ
    Sure its opening new doors and shit for hip hop and for country. commercially and in the mainstream,this will benefit both artists( nelly DOES NOT NEED THIS DOUGH, give it to me) and perhaps benefit both types of music. Maybe hip hop heads wont see country as just.. rednecks shootin deer and crying about the 4th girl who left them, and maybe country people wont see hip hop as just a bunch of 'niggers' shooting up their hood talking about bitches, and im saying this using stereotypes loosely. We'll see what happens but i doubt it'll have the groundbreaking effect of run dmc and aerosmith via '88

I agree with my fellow spic.

Battle Record
    37-1
    Quote Originally Posted by varentao
    Yep, cos Johnny Cash kind of gently urinates on half of the rappers out there. A simply profound lyricist. With many things to say that are said so well.

How hoorish that those who claim to 'go against the grain' and 'not follow corporate sell outs' etc. are actually victims themselves. To stereotypical perceptions.

Hoors the most of ya..
    *Lost*

Battle Record
    1-3
    Awards Haiku Season Champion
    I liked the acoustic in Nas' version of Thugz Mansion. I should learn how to play the guitar.
    can I kick it?

Arohanui :)
    hmm is that over and over again or whatever its called?
    in my opinion it could have been done better, that song is so repetivtive - over and over and over..........
    I think when Nelly first came out he was OK....he was one of the first to come out with that sound, but now i cant stand him!! raa

Battle Record
    34-13
    word to emerge. i bet ll these ignorant "gangsta ghetto type" of niggas are haten on him now. i bet that song wont even be put up on the BET 106 and park shit which is wack. and how is it that like toy soldiers didnt get on that countdown? shit is gettin really GAY on that channal. big ups to nelly for tryin something creative at least with the collab. fuck the rest who ahte him for that

m0derator
    i use to sing one country song when i was little. but yea that shit is wack to me. specially the ones with that hillbilly ass accent. now collabing with other genres is tight sometimes. like the linkin park and jay-z. i mean its certainly not new. run dmc did it with aerosmith. but regardless this shit was wack as fuck man. i dont give a fuck if he would have collabed with gogo music. this shit was wack. nelly off key ass singing was hurtin the fuck out of my ears. he dont know if he wanna do rnb or rap. mcgraw made the shit sound even cornier although i enjoyed his part alot more then nelly's
    Gimme that groupie love