User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: My Freestyle

JSpitta

My Freestyle

ayo i'm coming in tha club packing tha blue tims i'm tha nicest 80 dime sense Brich sayin' ''Whoa Now'' sittin' on his truck without no spinin' rims still rockin' my Philly's hat with dat str8 brim u couldn't lick me even if you was Lil Kim u just better off gettin' shot by me i mean him/ayo i'm like a bird i'll creep but i'm like a Philly Blunt when i spark tha heat nigga's say neat they start bustin' out Cris like there name was Memphis Bleek i got a hot gurl with a bangin' ass phisek/call me JSpitta i spit like tha tha snow i'll leave ya' body frost bitta (bitten) all my freestyles are all off the top of my head and all of yours be written i'll leave your flow's untied like a ball from a kitten my flow's so hard that it will leave your hands stuck together like u were rockin' a pair mittens/ayo call me Max Payne cuz i'm slicky and i'll leave bullet's from tha 9 in your brain my flow's so sick more sicker then when anthrax came i'm dat nice freestyler that's been making hits ever sense i hit tha game/ayo if u want to roll with JSpitta you got to follow my rules bustin' shot's from my rearview (mirror) u can't handle my hard shit so u got briuse spittin' hot barz bustin' u with you with 2 .22's so now u gonna lose

M-Body
    This was an aight drop if ya ask me. Ya had a couple lines in there that I liked such as:
    my flow's so hard that it will leave your hands stuck together like u were rockin' a pair mittens/
    Keep workin at it, I see some potential...~1~