User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: Dre+EminemVSDupri+Canibus:

The Prophet

Post Dre+EminemVSDupri+Canibus:

This has intrigued me...

Personally I think Dre would anihilate Jermaine. Jermaine Dupri has no business even being on wax. He sucks bad, I mean come on...has anybody listened to "Basketball" by Bow Wow? Even Bow Wow had a better verse than Jermaine...lol!
    I think his mouth fixed up beef he doesn't want to eat. Dr. Dre isn't all that and a bag of chips but from what music I've heard he's far better than Jermaine Dupri.

Excerpts from Dre's diss at Jermaine on "Say What you Wanna Say" by Eminem - 8 million records sold, and I didn't have to do it with 10 and 11 year olds

I'd be ashamed to show my face if I was Jermaine after this comment was made.

Next excerpt - You mini-me with a bunch of mini-yous, running around in your backyard swimming pool

LMAO! That's all I can say!

No need to quote more, case settled...lol

And as for Canibus and Em I think Em would edge him out. Eminem is a lyrical genuis. Mainstream or Underground I give it to Em. I mean Eminem isn't even worried about Canibus, and Canibus wrote a whole f*cking song trying to diss Em. I don't think they will engage in an all out war cause Eminem wouldn't waste a whole song on him...unless some hectic sh*t happened.

Small excerpt from song - If you ever confuse me, with a Canibus or a Dre with a Dupri...

No need to quote much from Em, half the net has memorized his sh*t...lol

Drop comments and tell me what you think...

ShakezPere
    lol....have u heard tha JD diss by xzibit?...it was actually pretty nice...he dissed tha fuck out of him..lol

You've Earned a Custom Title! Direkt-Threat's Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-0
    ...There's only one thing to say, J.D is a fucking idiot, he has no reason to even fuck with Dre, Dre is on a whole new level...Like what Prophet said...I think Bow Wow would beat Jermaine in a battle...

Nuff said
    87-2

Rb-1-0

The Prophet
    Shakez I haven't heard it...

Type a few excerpts from it...

The Prophet
    lmao...Direkt I think Bow Wow would beat him too!

J.D. needs to stick to being in the background like scenery!

K-OTIC's Bitch Tha Tiger Dragon's Avatar
    Not sure at all what Jermaine was thinkin. Brat musta spit some game on homeboy and had him gassed terrible. Seriously weak shit thru and thru. I wanna pick out the worst lines, but I'd be at it all night. Em and Bis... Canibus still got iller lyrics, 2 me, but Em definitely got tha battleground on lock. Rap Olympics anyone? Oh, and anybody who thought that "12 minute freestyle" was wit Em and Canibus are wrong. Thats Royce Da 5'9". As 4 the beef itself, Em's just not doin Canibus the service of gettin his name big. Cuz Em didn't let that Dilated People's or Everlast diss get out. He's just keepin tha Canibus man outta the spotlight.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"then subjugated the remaining population/ I was the architect of Skynet and eventually The Matrix/ destroyed those who wouldn't accept and combine with me/ the ultimate purging of the systemic anomaly"
    The Tiger Dragon - The Weapon X Project Remix 1:11-14

JeDiMaStErEmCeE
    I personally think J.D. name is getting drowned in rap now to many rappers trying to get at J.D. so your not gonna hear about him soon.

As far as for eminem and canibus that's not even a issuse. they not gonna battle unless one of them release a real nice diss track.

that's just my 2 cents

pz

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    EM ALREADY WAS BEAT BY CANNIBUS(SAD BUT TRUE)
    THOUGH THEIR CAREERS WAYS SAYS DIFFERENT.
    DRE WOULD STOMP DUPRI .
    NUFF SAID
    ORDO ABACHO(ORDER OUT OF KAOS) CLICK
    SILENT KAOS
    MASTER BLASTER
    LACK OF LOGIC
    DAMANI MIC MATITION
    ACIDIC
    LIL DALLAS
    DeJureThaRaw
    CyKoShYnE
    THE FAM IS LOCKED NO MORE APPLICATIONS PLEASE.

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-0
    JD sucks!!!!!!!!!!! Dre would kill kim even though hes not that good. AS far as em in bis i think bis would rip in a freestyle battle. he is a genius when it comes to freestyles.

canibus- interrogatin you wack emcees like MIB's, wit dark glasses askin you to tell me exactly where that alien craft landed, by flashin bright lights in your eyes wit them silver camaras, so when you revive you cant re-call or understand it, thats how the canibus keeps tabs on the planet.

that line was fire, and it was freestyled.
    holla
    one

Chaos
    Just a correction for The Prophet, the Em and Dre track is -'Say What U Say', not 'Say What U Wanna Say'

Dr Dre would destroy Dupri.
    J.D. is not a rapper, he's a producer trying to rap. As a producer he's pretty good, not the best out there, but he's alright. I feel a bit sorry for him really, i guess nobody told him he's a wack emcee.

Secondly, Eminem would tear Canibus to pieces, freestyle or otherwise. You can bang on all day that Em is too commercial
    but that doesn't take away the fact that he's, and I quote - "one of the best out there" - Mystikal. Why is Em commercial? because alot of people buy his music and he makes a lot of money. If that's the situation Nas is too commercial. At the moment top 5 emcees Em is right up there, whether Canibus is in the top 10 is debatable.

PEACE, CHAOS.

Never Ever Freaking Whack
    Battle Record
    0-2
    lol...JD does suck...

He makes his life sneaking on to video shoots and stealing other artists money....Hes a joke...and Im gonna be really politically incorrect...but Canibus would get em...eminem has some nice disses but Canibus can say some insane disses..they actually have different styles...Canibus is fuckin raw...Em is more clever...but Canibus can freestlye forever...that track 100 bars or 1000 bars...however many that is...thats fuckin insane....you guys can give me all the shit you want but Canibus would get em...

-DiZ-

Re: Dre+EminemVSDupri+Canibus:

Originally posted by The Prophet

Excerpts from Dre's diss at Jermaine on "Say What you Wanna Say" by Eminem - 8 million records sold, and I didn't have to do it with 10 and 11 year olds

^^its actually 80 million...i have the CD and thats one of the only songs i like....^^

ok...any idiot wit a mic could stomp Dupri. He had no right to diss Dre or Timbaland...they're way above his level....

TacticKiLL
    personally, dre and jd need to stay behind the mixer instead of the mic. i dont even like eminems written shit, hes only good off the dome but canibus would destroy him. eminem has dope lines but canibus' wordplay and vocab would destroy eminem. heres better matchups.....

Eminem vs Necro

Canibus vs Chino XL

Still in the grave Johnny 6-feet's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-1
    speaking of timbaland, lyically, he's about a hiars breadth higher up than JD, it'd be entertaining to see them fellas go at it inna freestlye battle or something. be cool to see timbalnad release a diss track with all the emcees he's got connections to as well.

someone should tell these producers to stick to producing, as least pharrel williams has got a good singing voice.

pzz.

SS League Record 31-8
    SS HW Champ
    14 x OM HoF

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    CHINO BEAT CANNIBUS AND EM ALREADY DAWG+ REMEMBER HE IS ONE OF 5 M.C.'S WHO ARE STILL UNDEFEATED THE CLOSEST ANYONE CAME WAS CROOKED I....
    EM AND NECRO WOULD BE TIGHT
    ORDO ABACHO(ORDER OUT OF KAOS) CLICK
    SILENT KAOS
    MASTER BLASTER
    LACK OF LOGIC
    DAMANI MIC MATITION
    ACIDIC
    LIL DALLAS
    DeJureThaRaw
    CyKoShYnE
    THE FAM IS LOCKED NO MORE APPLICATIONS PLEASE.