User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 32

Thread: Week 6 Hardcore Champion (2-0) Unfuckwithable Vs (2-0) Lady Mayheim

Massive

Week 6 Hardcore Champion (2-0) Unfuckwithable Vs (2-0) Lady Mayheim

VERSES DUE BY FRIDAY, TRY AND GET THEM UP BY WEDNESDAY IF YOU CAN.

30 LINE MAX

VOTE ON AT LEAST 3 OTHER BATTLES,OR 3 VOTES DEDUCTED FROM YOUR BATTLE..

MAKE THIS HOT!!

*UnFuckWithAbLe*
    get ur chest hair ready lady mayhem cause i'm about to clip it!

snip snip

This Lil' Boy Must Not Know Me

Check'em

<<<Droppin 18

Match'Em Or Post Less

*UnFuckWithAbLe*
    i'll match ..

The Name Clearly Suits You Well - Ya Dick Never Touched A Vagina
    Line Ya Bars, I'll Destroy'Em Like Crack Heads - But Let Me Remind Ya
    Ur Fuckin Wit A Pro .. Always Slappin Ya Dick - Maybe U R Fuckwitable
    Nudgin This Hoe Wit A Loss, Main Events About Ta Be Off Ya Budget Yo
    I Collect Layers From Dead Opponents - I Got More Skins Then Winamp
    Might As Well Be Baptized A Eminem Fan - You Winnin Is A Slim Chance
    After This I Go To Da Next Hoe Call U Fed-Ex - U Need To Check Flows
    I Bust Rhymes & Break Necks Yo - Leave Verses Wit Dents Like Pepso
    Garbage Mc's Like U Drink Coca Cola Thinkin They Style is ClassiC
    Dick Suckin & Ass Licks Is Ya Tactics - Wipe Da Sperm Off Ya Lashes
    Fake Ass Female Textcee - Fuck Wit Lady And Meet Defeat Directly
    This Best Key Has U Changin Faces Faster Then Halle Berry Advertisin Pepsi
    With No Question I'll Beat You Into Considerations Of Verbal Lessons
    You Couldnt Pleasure Ya Self Jackin Off To Baby Oil And Herbal Essence
    Yo Sex Act Revolves Around Mon. Wrestling - U Take It In Da Mouth Raw
    You So Stupid You Thought Copy-Write (Right) Was Jealous South-Paw
    Battlin Mayhem You Get LEAD To A Loss - Even Wit Using A INK Verse
    You Can't Freestyle - Rhymes Are Off Hand Like Claustrophobic Fingers

This Best Key Has U Changin Faces Faster Then Halle Berry Advertisin Pepsi
    lmao ha ha

i know who you really are and it's obvious cause only you word stuff like that i should blow up your spot but i am not but i think you should battle under your real name and quit this alais ish
    I will not lose because even in defeat, there is a valuable lesson learned so it evens it up for me. -Sean Carter

Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent. -Marilyn vos Savant

.........sIn.........
    *cough..Cough* Listen..*cough..Cough*

*UnFuckWithAbLe*

LMAO ..

Blah ..

This Bitch Iz A KiD - I'm Hittin You Quick-You Get 'HiT BY FLO'S' Like You 'TOOK A PiSS iN THE WiND' ..
    Aint no misdemeaner -Rape Ya To a Seizure-And i Dont Need 'TiDE DETERGENT' To 'TAKE YOU TO THE CLEANERS'..
    Ya Hurt and Done-Dead-Quick -it's a Shame the u Didn't even check in to our Battle @ *$%#@^@*
    Quick-tah-Herb ya - When i Hit-it's-Murda -Battlin YOU Got Me ReaLizing that there's 2 ways to be a SHIT-DISTURBER! ..
    This Dude's-Gay - ya Screwed EH!! - freeStyles ? i 'COME OFF THE DOME' Faster than a 'LOW BUDGET TOUPEE' ..
    So Eventually - Ya Left-tah-FLee - Dont Sweat-My-Steez - Too Badd You Cant Make Money Off a TEXT-CD!! ..
    You Get Raped-Guy So Dont Doubt Or You'll Fall-Bitch-Now you 'DROP ON STR8 LINES' Like 'U WERE AN ALCOHOLIC'..
    LabeL's Wont-Sign-Ya- LISTEN If U Was Sik Of DIK-RYDAZ-Then Wut's Gonna Happen If they Realize U Have a VAGINA?.
    When i Spew it's Phsyco-Bitch - Frontin like You Got This 'HANDS DOWN' When You's a 'UNICYCLISTS'!! ..
    You in Trouble-Bitch-You'll-See - Your 'RECORD WILL BE 2-'N'-1' Like You Made a 'DOUBLE DISK CD' !!! ..
    Dont Step Witout Weapons- I Bet I'll Leave ya Neck-Split - OH MY GOD!!! i'm Against a NETCEE-TEXT-LEGEND!! ..
    Damn You Clowned-You Cant Stand Me Now - Ya Got So Many Bittin Lines That Now You Call Them HAND ME DOWNS ..

!@#$%^&* FiNiSh *&^%$#@!

My Verse ? You Should-Like ~ Do a Better Verse-You COULD-RIGHT?-This Will 'EMBARASS YOU' Worse Than A 'CHILDS HEAVY BLADDER' Without 'GOOD NIGHTS'!! ..

-Peace .
    Last edited by Massive; July 13th, 2002 at 04:00 PM

You've Earned a Custom Title! Direkt-Threat's Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-0
    Very nice battle...I have to say, this is the only battle I have ever read both of the verses fully...they were very nice...here's some quotes from both...

I'll start from Unfuck...

"This Bitch Iz A KiD - I'm Hittin You Quick-You Get 'HiT BY FLO'S' Like You 'TOOK A PiSS iN THE WiND' .. "...Shit made me laugh histercally as soon as I read it...

"This Dude's-Gay - ya Screwed EH!! - freeStyles ? i 'COME OFF THE DOME' Faster than a 'LOW BUDGET TOUPEE' .."...Any line's that are off the top and have loose topee's are overused, I remember using like 2 years ago...D-12 also said it...

"LabeL's Wont-Sign-Ya- LISTEN If U Was Sik Of DIK-RYDAZ-Then Wut's Gonna Happen If they Realize U Have a VAGINA?."...that was a very good line, I loved it, everything fitted in the right place...

"When i Spew it's Phsyco-Bitch - Frontin like You Got This 'HANDS DOWN' When You's a 'UNICYCLISTS'!!"...I think Jay Krupp said somin like that against Shadow on SOHH, you can check it if you want, but it's still cool...

"So Eventually - Ya Left-tah-FLee - Dont Sweat-My-Steez - Too Badd You Cant Make Money Off a TEXT-CD!! .." That was also a nice line, don't know Lady M that good, but I guess that would be a good personal...

Lady M...

"The Name Clearly Suits You Well - Ya Dick Never Touched A Vagina"...very nice name line...that line hit very well...

"I Collect Layers From Dead Opponents - I Got More Skins Then Winamp"...That was one of the hottest lines from you, very nicely put together...

"Garbage Mc's Like U Drink Coca Cola Thinkin They Style is ClassiC "...Another nice line...not much to say about it...heard it a few times, but always pops out at me...

"This Best Key Has U Changin Faces Faster Then Halle Berry Advertisin Pepsi"...Like Black Flame quoted...it had me laughing for a while...

"Yo Sex Act Revolves Around Mon. Wrestling - U Take It In Da Mouth Raw"... Eh... not one of your best lines...but I can put it up her for one of the nicest...

"Battlin Mayhem You Get LEAD To A Loss - Even Wit Using A INK Verse
    You Can't Freestyle - Rhymes Are Off Hand Like Claustrophobic Fingers"...nice ending line, really hit hard.

Overall, I think *UnFuckWithAbLe* got the battle, to me, his verse was just better, and his delivery was very nice, all his lines came together and I felt like he came more direct with all of his lines...

My vote=*UnFuckWithAbLe*
    Last edited by Direkt-Threat; July 11th, 2002 at 03:39 PM
    87-2

Rb-1-0

DeNihil

Vote-Unfuckwithable

Both verses were good, but when you compare the punches side by side, Unfuckwithable's just hit a little harder, and his flow was better. Mayhem did have some awesome metas, but it just wasn't enough to convince me she was the winner.

Battle Record
    10-15
    Un fuck jus came mad harder, better presentations of punches,
    Lady :Cough:
    Came more original, a style Ive seemed to see :Cough:
    But key punches...
    jus a few...
    Vote Un...
    This Dude's-Gay - ya Screwed EH!! - freeStyles ? i 'COME OFF THE DOME' Faster than a 'LOW BUDGET TOUPEE' ..
    So Eventually - Ya Left-tah-FLee - Dont Sweat-My-Steez - Too Badd You Cant Make Money Off a TEXT-CD!! ..
    You Get Raped-Guy So Dont Doubt Or You'll Fall-Bitch-Now you 'DROP ON STR8 LINES' Like 'U WERE AN ALCOHOLIC'..
    LabeL's Wont-Sign-Ya- LISTEN If U Was Sik Of DIK-RYDAZ-Then Wut's Gonna Happen If they Realize U Have a VAGINA?.
    When i Spew it's Phsyco-Bitch - Frontin like You Got This 'HANDS DOWN' When You's a 'UNICYCLISTS'!! ..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Chicken
    Why are people claiming this is me when they don't even
    know me? Blah, think what you like, I can't be bothered
    telling people these style biters aren't me. Flame, you for
    one should know I'm better than this.
    Last edited by Chicken; July 12th, 2002 at 04:52 AM

naw

Originally posted by Chicken
    Why are people claiming this is me when they don't even
    know me? Blah, think what you like, I can't be bothered
    telling people these style biters aren't me. Flame, you for
    one should know I'm better than this.
    i know that's not you lol listen does spit like that at all not his rhyme scheme or nothing i have someone else in mind but i won't say
    I will not lose because even in defeat, there is a valuable lesson learned so it evens it up for me. -Sean Carter

Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent. -Marilyn vos Savant

*UnFuckWithAbLe*

Re: naw

Originally posted by BLACK FLAME

i know that's not you lol listen does spit like that at all not his rhyme scheme or nothing i have someone else in mind but i won't say
    i kno who u have in mind .. na na na na na