User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: We want the truth

NoBody2Me

We want the truth

Abused, used the way we felt // dirt cheap the way you dealt // talk, talk nothin's said // speeches promises don't mean a thing // empty words from your mouth // token actions gave you clout // time's now end your luck // no more talk 'cuz we don't give a fuk // about your alibis, about your lies, and all your excuses // think we can't handle it, think we would cave in, why don't you try it // no more stories, no more double talk, no more cover ups, we just want the truth! // Abused used the way we felt // dirt cheap the way you dealt // talk, talk nothin's said // speeches promises don't mean a thing // empty words from your mouth // no one cares want its about // in the past give us proof // no more talk, we just want the truth // And what about the youth // never told the truth //never told what it's all about // it's all about the wealth // there's no one there to help // and everybody's lookin' out for themselves // put our faith in you, and our trust to // have you no concerns? // we know the story // its money and glory // don't care who you step on // no more speeches, no time for apologies, we heard them all before // all of your alibis, all about your lies // and all your excuses // think we can't handle, think we would cave in, think we can't take it // no more stories, no more double talk, no more cover ups, we just want the truth!
    -LouKoller91-

Full Circle
    this was alright..some of it was reepetative unless the
    beginning and end part were the hook to your verse...

everyone aint all like that ..isnt...even if many might
    choose to think otherwise kid many look at a story one sided
    especially if someone acts completely out of their character...

those that I knew considered themselves leaders
    I wanted to only lead with them not step on...

not everyones the same man but as
    for this rhyme itwas okay

A thick pool of coconut scented cow manure.
    Battle Record
    2-2
    nice piece...a raw and kind of deep 'journey' into a strong 'perspective' of reality....respect....
    I'm too secure to have a signature.

Oh.

danja

nice

good piece although ive seen alot better from you in your previous posts one of the best on here, ur sig rocks tho! keep it coming reply to my posts give ur comments