User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: 2 Separate Worlds

Frozen Flayme

2 Separate Worlds

I WEAR A CLOAK OF LONELINESS, TO HIDRE FROM THE WORLD AROUND ME, a WORLD OF LOVE AND HEART BREAK, WORLD THAT WON'T LET ME BE, MY TEARS BRING ME HAPPINESS, I CHOOSE WRONG OVER RIGHT, HATRED RINGS IN MY EARS, SADDNESS FILL MY SIGHT, ANYTHANG I SEEM TO TOUCH , DIES WITH IN AN INSTANCE, I LOST EVERYONE TO LONELINESS , THEY LEFT WITH NO RESISTANCE, NOW AT THIS POINT IN TYME, LONELINESS COMFORTS ME, I HOPE MY PAIN AND SADDNESS, WILL SOON LET YOU SEE, SEE THE WORLD YOU LOVE SO DEAR , THE WORLD IN WHICH YOU HIDE INSIDE, THE WORLD YOU THOUGHT WAS PERFECT, THE WORLD THAT YOU DIVIDE, YOU WANT THE HAPPINESS BUT NOT THE HATE, YOU ALSO WANT FOREVER BUT YOU DON'T WANT HEARTBREAK, SO I DON'T WANT TO BE WITH YOU,PLEASR LEAVE ME FOR MY SAKE.

A thick pool of coconut scented cow manure.
    Battle Record
    2-2
    oh my fookin word...i gotta say....even though this wasnt a well structured piece...and wasnt very reader friendly....

...i am totally feeling this....on a slightly different context most probably...but what you wrote here hit me so hard and damn deep, you wouldnt believe...i can most definetly relate to this..virtually every bit....especially the end part "please leave me for my sake"...(even though i would have said for OUR sake...)..

but for real...all i can say is...you can choose the darkness over the light....but depednign on how strong you are....and deep down who you really are....the light is still there to be found...and with strong will and determination....you can once again find it....

....respect....
    I'm too secure to have a signature.

Oh.