Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: lost in battle

Battle Record
    0-2

lost in battle

Delete
    Last edited by obseqious; January 4th, 2010 at 11:17 AM
    ""If you write for yourself or a loved one, you can never be wrong!!!!""
    -The world makes me cold,the marines make me thoughtless-the difference between you and me is, thats just it...

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    this was an okay piece, not bad. I'll say try not to put too much emphasis on one thing. but like I said it was good
    no signature

Battle Record
    1-1
    you use to many words if you look at it you could take out alot of words and it would still have the same meaning but i know what you saying all to well even if i explain you wouldnt understand i bet wat i im going on is harder than you so live your life to the full cuzz i cant if you think im joking im not for real i know wat your saying all to well i would end it but im a coward
    While these bitches decend im transcending at this very moment the unwash cannot touch de golden

It is not only anuff to suceed to suceed others must fail

*Daughter of 00* DthsMissingAngel's Avatar
    Well done baby. This piece leaves me in thought. Wonderance of what is running through your mind. Partly knowing and the other understanding. The past is the past, yet some still live in it without a choice. There was deep emotion in this and some imagery that caught my eye. This piece drew me in at parts, yet pushed me away at times. I'm not really sure how to respond to the questions at the end. The structure makes it seem like a letter or a note, which made it work. I guess because I know the meaning behind this, it makes it more understandable. From the stranger's standpoint it would be that you're focusing on one thing, but in turn, you arent. Good job baby. We'll discuss it later. I liked it, it keeps me thinking. Keep up.

*(`'·.¸(`'·.¸**¸.·'´)¸.·'´)*
    «´¨`·..* SwEeT PeA *..·´¨`»
    *(¸.·'´(¸.·'´**`'·.¸)`'·.¸)*

Battle Record
    0-2
    alright, thank you to all who replyied, your commments are much apreciated. The whole thought process was meant to be more along the lines of wanting help, but not wanting to let anybody get close, hence not being able to be helped, it may make sense, it may not, thanks to all who reply........peace
    -The world makes me cold,the marines make me thoughtless-the difference between you and me is, thats just it...

A.K.
    its nice i liked it but more emotion and it will be perfect i get that sometimes you just feel the urge to write cause of something trapped inside you
    nice overall

Battle Record
    0-2
    well thanks dude, feedack is always apreciated, i'm glad you get what i'm kinda trying to say....peace..........