User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Just look around

NoBody2Me

Just look around

The question they keep askin' me // How can one so young be so bitter and angry // The answer is plain to see // maybe if they weren't so blind they'd see what I see // I see the homeless livin' out on the street // on every corner they're askin' for money // I try to help them when ever I can // but sometimes I can't afford to help myself // I see diseases N modern plagues of our times // the greed of our leaders has made them blind // to our problems, they spend millions overseas // people right here are fightin' wars everyday // I see the whites that hate the blacks, blacks against the jews, race against religion, N they're all to blind to see // When we fight each other it puts all of them at ease // keeps us to busy so they can do what they please // Election time comes they're out for votes // thats when you see N hear from them the most // This is what they're callin' a Democracy thats just another word for hypocricy // We keep fallin' for the bait // N when we realize it's always to late // I see thw whites that hate the blacks, blacks against the jews, brother against brother, N they're all to blind to see // As the rich get richer, the poor goin' hungry // I seen the toll it takes on a workin' mans family // education system that is obsolete // can't hold the kids interest or keep 'em off the street // See a fathers fear, hear a mothers cry, what kind of a nation lets their children die? // Gov't's corrupt N full of red tape // then you gonna ask me why I hate // why don't you open up your eyes so you can see, open up your ears so you can hear, take a look around so you can find out, take alook around so you can find out why!

SickOfItAll-LouKoller

A thick pool of coconut scented cow manure.
    Battle Record
    2-2
    i was feelin this for sure....was very raw and powerful...had some truths in it for sure....even though you did take it to a cynical extreme at times...but as i have said before...cynicism isn't always a bad thing....heavy piece....keep on spreading 'the words'.....respect...
    I'm too secure to have a signature.

Oh.