User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: 13 Free Downloads...Win A Free Exclusive (Custom) Beat, Drop Links

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    2-1

13 Free Downloads...Win A Free Exclusive (Custom) Beat, Drop Links

In The Mist... Lil Piano Beat, Deep Bass...Its A Custom Beat For A Rapper Im Real Cool Wit...

Listen To It, You Tell Me What Song I Sampled It From An Who Sings It

You Win An Exclusive Free Beat, Either One Off The Page, Or A Brand New One...I Could Even Make You A Custom Beat...

Goin On, Um..Hm...Ill Let You Listen To It An You Tell Me What You Think
    im not Jay-z's dick, i jus didnt have a vocal tag..sue me.

Ransom Note, Can You BELIEVE No One's Used This Beat? lol Its One'a'my Firsts...So Its Sloppy A Bit (Sampled Guitar)

The Turn Around...No Tags, No Catch..No Shit decent beat, but one of my firsts so it has rough spots...from back in like...june maybe?

AfterMath...heard this piano sample, slowed the fuck out of it, echoed it a bit..um...yea, sort of a west coast beat, but i dont live on the west coast so i really wouldnt know?

Behind Bars, No...Im Not Akon, Its Not Meant To Sound Like "Locked Up" Jus Cuz It Has The Jail Door Slamming

Project English...i found that lil sample an had to rape it, the drums, piano, everything else is me, but that lil thing u hear..fuck it, i cant explain it lol

We Some Dogs, co-produced by my labelmate, DJ Xacution.
    sounds like ransom note? ..

Shot Down...basically, the same exact beat as young buck, diffrent bass, more chipmunk, harder snare...an drops in the drums + gunshots. lol
    the chorus is diffrent also, its based on the rapper getting shot down, or not wanting to be shot down lol

Bethoven Meets Brooklyn.....this is not a sample, no..not at all
    (hides Bethoven mp3 under bed)

Philosophy, mm..not exactly done..the chorus RRRRRREALLY needs to be redone, somethin is off key, i dunno what it is lol dark synth beat..(sampppppppppled)

The Return...this wierd ass sound effect, chopped...+pianos in the distance..

I Know A Place....watch for the change ups...chopped up this one old beat i did, an made it into four diffrent melodies...kinda? cool? but not.

okay, gimme feed, tell me what u like, what u hate, what im doin wrong, what ever, jus be honest..

drop ur soundclick, ill return the favor.
    <center><hr>

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

yayer.

CENIK
    wutup casper

some nice beats

listen i think i'd like to use your 'we some dogs' beat...just for my own recreational song ya know

any chance i can get the full beat perhaps?

get at me on AIM--> CENIK905 or email man--> whoaman69@rogers.com

HEY THANKS A LOT

CENIK

Battle Record
    2-1

this is why i dont say "For Sale"

lol

its like, licensed to the label im workin for...so0o0o0o,

if u DO want it, i'd need like a check or some form of payment

bout...50 bucks for the full version, an u get all the rights

see they take what beats i give em, but if i show up like yea i sold dat, my bad, its no biggie lol i cant give it out free tho

i dont mean to be a dick head with you, but theyd throw my ass of the label if i did haha
    <center><hr>

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

yayer.

Speech is my Hammer Hail the Vibe's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-14
    Yo, that sample you got that from is this ::

Artist :: Jay-Z
    Song :: Moment of Clarity
    Album :: Black Album

Woot.

I'ma DL some of these beats.

Battle Record
    2-1

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnno?

i meant the sample i made the beat from lol. nice try tho.
    <center><hr>

yayer.

CENIK
    thx anyways man

cenik

Speech is my Hammer Hail the Vibe's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-14
    Oh, that explains why it was so easy.

Battle Record
    2-1

Ahem?

Uppin, Feedback? lol
    <center><hr>

yayer.

i know tha answer....just cant think tha name of tha fuckin song.....god damn....whuts tha name of it....its not even a hip-hop song....if im correct its a "rock" song...ah fuck it i give up

its

Title: Broken
    Artist: Seether ft Amy Lee

Battle Record
    2-1

lol nope

u close as fuck tho.

shiiit ill give you a free beat jus for tryin lol

Hello - Evanescence
    <center><hr>

yayer.

u mind makin me a custom beat.....if u got msn get at me my addy is.... tha_pendrajin_666@hotmail.com